What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering why a friend i've known for three years has just blown me off as if i was some stranger.....that hurts :(

Yes, it does...especially when there is no explanation...just deafening silence. :(

exactly sexylitforall!

it was someone i'd see every few months for a drink and chat...last time we exchanged emails we were trying to coordinate a time to meet...then i heard nothing for ages, so rang him last night to see if he was doing ok....he emailed today with a very cold email basically saying he was busy, thanks for my concern, and take care.

i'm feeling quite upset by it....but i guess it's a bit more intensified because work is becoming very stressful....i probably need a holiday :)

I can't believe I just had to put another stupid shit with a cock avatar on ignore...after all the times its been said that no one wants to see your dick like that, we still have dumb motherfuckers doing.

I wonder if I should start a thread about that too..

I just got back too...from the movies.

Wonder if I should start a thread about it.

no one is gonna care about that unless you use it to talk about storing your cash under your ball sack when you can't carry your wallet.

no one is gonna care about that unless you use it to talk about storing your cash under your ball sack when you can't carry your wallet.

i never carry my wallet... and moving my huge balls out of the way is such a chore, so im not storing anything there.

wonder if i should start a thread about either of those items.

I bought a tool online from Sears...it didn't work so I took it back. I paid with a credit card but instead of refunding the price to me, they gave me a gift card from Sears.

WTF?

Maybe thats a thread starter.

I bought a tool online from Sears...it didn't work so I took it back. I paid with a credit card but instead of refunding the price to me, they gave me a gift card from Sears.

WTF?

Maybe thats a thread starter.

They did not first offer a refund, debit the credit card?
Someone's not doing their job correctly.

They did not first offer a refund, debit the credit card?
Someone's not doing their job correctly.

Nope...told me I had to get in on gift card. I probably coulda bitched, but I just took it in the ass and slinked away like a pussy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: to me.

I like LOWES WAAAAAAY better..

Nope...told me I had to get in on gift card. I probably coulda bitched, but I just took it in the ass and slinked away like a pussy.

I read their return policy. So convoluted, I would have had my wife talk with them. She has a way of getting through the bullshit in retail.

shoulda pulled out that giant ball sack and given that bitch a Room 7.

wuss. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back