Justice for Trayvon??

I always thought he was Asian, but he claims to be black; but I suppose it's possible he might be Percy Dovetonsils:

kovacs_percy.gif

:D

He strikes me as a day treatment white dude using moms puter.

Always bringing up graffiti.

Always.

Got nothing else.

Basic bitch loves him some shitstain nut licker! I feel sorry for the other two getting kicked to the curb! :D

this high lights what's wrong with America when it comes to race...and we can blame those like Jessie Jackson

what's sad is that we have a segment of the population that wants to be separate but equal.

a group that feels they can not compete on their own merits and need special "government" protection and help

life can be hard, such it up and do something. stop looking for excuses

babies bitches

and yes, Trayvon was a thug headed for a life of crime. Did he deserve to die? no. do we need obama and the thug master DJ Holder pushing this bull shit trial, no.

You got nothing but the "shitstain" in your shorts, so shut the fuck up and go deface some more property.

Made you look, you pathetically pressed basic beige bitch.

Unless you took me off ignore because you're lonely. Guess it gets that way with only having five nut-lickers to sound your fears off on.

Either way, I own you. And don't get me wrong, I'd love to sell you, but nobody wants to buy shitstain. You're a drag on the market!

tumblr_md3ukoOYpm1qa6g1m.gif

I'm just so happy that you and the Borderline defective agree.

However, you're both full of shit. "Stand Your Ground" is NOT part of the trial and never was. The defense cannot make claims under that law and the prosecution cannot broach that subject either. This fact has been known since at least May 1st of this year.

In order to invoke 'Stand Your Ground' the defendant must petition for a pretrial immunity hearing before a judge. No such petition was ever filed with the court. One can only assume that the defense surmised, probably correctly, that given the media attention and the political pressures the filing of such a petition would just be a waste of time. Consequently the defense has structured their testimony and evidence around simple Self Defense.

The jury will NOT be instructed on the 'Stand Your Ground' law by the judge, the prosecution, or the defense. It is NOT part of the 'racial passion play' that the Zimmerman trial has turned into.

So whatever you may think of the 'Stand Your Ground' law, rest assured it will play NO part in whether Zimmerman is acquitted or convicted, NO part at all.

Ishmael

Holy shit. You still haven't read Fla gun law, have you?

I seem to be doing better than you or the moron you're agreeing with.

Stand Your Ground

Perhaps you can find the time to wallow through the first three paragraphs.

Ishmael

I know, the defense was holding it in reserve just in case. Do yourself a favor and read the actual law instead of relying on the news, not that they are known for inaccuracy and bias.

I know, the defense was holding it in reserve just in case. Do yourself a favor and read the actual law instead of relying on the news, not that they are known for inaccuracy and bias.

the state doesn't have a case. its just that simple

I'm not happy that 'they' want to take back "stand your ground" and the "Castle" laws.

if anything, we need an open hunting season on lawyers.

ie those criminals that break into homes and sue the homeowner when they get hurt. well, clearly the criminal and attorney deserve to be make into shark food

Holly Shit, some of these assholes here can learn a thing or two from the guy on Big Brother - Howard - I think that is his name. That man is awesome.

Howard said something profound, "Racism, exists in the white world and the BLACK world."

wow, some people can learn something from that. He's smart and isn't looking for excuses, unlike others who have posted in this forum.

Sorry to interrupt all the vapid playgrounding...

...but I'm puzzled by a couple things, and quite disturbed by another:

1. Was any evidence of the actual instance of face-to-face confrontation immediately before the physical struggle between Martin and Zimmerman ever presented...

...by either the prosecution or defense?

Because, that is totally key to my personal verdict.

Zimmerman was on the phone to 911 when Martin, approaching from Zimmerman's front, finally walked past Zimmerman sitting in his vehicle - I just know that was the first time they looked each other in the eye...

...Martin kept going and I can see Zimmerman alternating between turning around in his seat and looking in his reaview mirrors to keep an eye on Martin as Martin walked away.

Then, Martin took off running and that's when Zimmerman said these aholes always get away or something similar; this is also when Zimmerman got out of his vehicle to see if he could catch sight of the running Martin, but Zimmerman clearly didn't...

...the evidence says Martin turned right on the walkway that ran between the buildings and led directly to his father's girlfriend's place; the evidence also shows that had Martin continued just walking to where he was staying, he and Zimmerman would have never came into contact. But Martin clearly stopped his movement somewhere after he took that right, and I believe this is when he was telling the female he was talking on his cell to that some "creepy ass cracker" was following him.

Zimmerman, meanwhile, walked completely past that right turn which Martin took; I assume he looked down that way but didn't see any sign of Martin, so, the evidence then shows Zimmerman continuing to walk straight ahead all the way to the street. He didn't see any sign of Martin there, either, so that's when he turned around with the intent of returning to his truck the same way he came...

...but that way took him past that walkway Martin had turned onto before. And the evidence states that their physical confrontation began just yards from the intersection of the path Zimmerman was taking on the way back to his truck and the path Martin had taken.

That evidence clearly shows to me either Martin had stopped and hidden himself when Zimmerman initially walked past, or had ventured further down that walkway but had turned around and had come back near to that intersection...

...again: if Martin hadn't stopped and hidden or come back to that point, time evidence clearly shows he would've made it to where he was staying and Zimmerman never would've caught sight of him.

I want to know what happened when Zimmerman was returning to his truck...

...did he spot Martin waiting? Did Martin confront Zimmerman?

Which brings me to puzzle #2:

2. I was counting on Zimmerman testifying about that key moment...

...and the biggest doubt the defense has cast on my mind concerning their client is that he didn't testify to exactly what happened at that key point.

3. I do not think it is just for a judge to be able to add any other charge - period.

To be able to do so after the trial is underway and especially after the defense has rested seems incredibly statist. I don't really like that a jury can itself decide, during its deliberations, on a completely different charge than the specific one a defendant is charged with...

...but for a referee to be able to bring charges during the trial herself is totally f'd-up.

Nonetheless...

...whatever verdict the jury reaches, I am still going to hold doubt simply because Zimmerman and his defense decided to not go on record with exactly what happened at that fateful moment.

With what I have read of the trial evidence/testimony presented, and if I were one of the six of the jury...

...there's no way in hades I could participate in any unanimous verdict to convict on either 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

But, who knows...

...maybe in Florida it doesn't have to be unanimous, or maybe in Florida the judge can change that rule, too.

Oh, well - so sorry for interrupting...

...carry on, playgrounders.

I'm not happy that 'they' want to take back "stand your ground" and the "Castle" laws.

if anything, we need an open hunting season on lawyers.

ie those criminals that break into homes and sue the homeowner when they get hurt. well, clearly the criminal and attorney deserve to be make into shark food

I confess I don't know how the law should be changed. There is a legitimate argument that if you instigate a conflict and try to back out then get the shit beat out of you and fear for your life you can use lethal force. That seems fucked up, but should you forfeit your life for calling someone an asshole? Having the power to do that is fucked up too. I think there is also a legitimate argument that you forfeit self defense if you instigate and you do what you have to do and take your chances...that works best for me, actually.

Some lawsuits are crazy...suing for falling through a skylight when you are trespassing and robbing a school and such...and the hot coffee one...

It can't be!

Judge In Zimmerman Case Pressured by Obama Administration?

Bizarre outburst against Zimmerman suggests prejudice

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
July 11, 2013

Speculation is raging that the judge in the George Zimmerman case could have been put under pressure by the Obama administration after she staged a bizarre outburst during which she interrogated Zimmerman while repeatedly silencing his lawyers.

The hostile exchange began when Judge Debra Nelson asked Zimmerman if he planned to testify.

Essentially, Judge Nelson told Zimmerman he had the “absolute right to remain silent” but then proceeded to demand he answer her questions interrogation-style while silencing his lawyers.

Defense attorney Don West twice objected to Nelson’s interrogation, prompting the judge to raised her voice and exclaim, “Your objection is overruled!” in a manner more befitting of an angry parent lecturing a child than a legal professional.

Both of Zimmerman’s lawyers appeared shocked as attorney Mark O’Mara asked under his breath, “what is going on?”

Several legal experts and observers said the outburst was unprecedented.
“I have never seen that in more than 30 years of court reporting,” tweeted journalist Kathi Belich.

Former Senatorial candidate Richard Rivette also expressed his shock at the judge’s behavior.

“This judge is an idiot. I spent five years investigating high profile capital cases defending people from the death penalty, and worked for the Federal judiciary as an independent investigator on other cases. No judge ever inquires as to whether a defendant will testify until the entire defense case is presented. If the defense rests and does not call the defendant then the judge knows there will be no testimony. If the defense calls the defendant then that’s when the judge finds out. They have to get through the entire case first. To see if it is valid after prosecution cross-examines their witnesses and experts as to whether a defendant SHOULD testify, which is decided in private not in public, and NOT on the record. By doing this, the judge has undermined a portion of Zimmerman’s credibility. He looks like he is waffling and this is normal judge/defendant questioning, which it is NOT,” said Rivette.

Respondents to the story at the National Review Online also expressed their view that Zimmerman was being railroaded.
“A fix is in from the administration to find Zimmerman guilty regardless of what it takes,” commented one.

“By demanding that Zimmerman respond to a question, after she has assured him that he has the right to remain silent, she is undermining his right to remain silent and making it appear as though he and his attorneys are not firm in their convictions. This judge is shameless,” added another.
Judge Nelson also ruled this week that Trayvon Martin’s text messages, which showed that Martin had been involved in fights before and was trying to buy or sell a gun, cannot be shown to the jury, which some suggested was another indication of an anti-Zimmerman bias.

Nelson also granted a request by prosecutors to block the defense’s attempt to show the jury a computer-animated depiction of the fight between Martin and Zimmerman.

She is also likely to allow the jury to consider lesser charges against Zimmerman in light of the prosecution’s probable failure to prove its case for second-degree murder, another indication that the state is desperate to avoid him walking free.

Judge Nelson has been very careful at every stage of the trial to dismiss evidence or testimony that could convince the jury in favor of acquitting Zimmerman.

Now some are asking the question – did Nelson’s aggressive outburst represent an attempt to prejudice the jury against Zimmerman?

Given the likelihood that Zimmerman will be acquitted, has Judge Nelson been put under pressure by the federal government to aggressively advocate for the prosecution, just as Supreme Court Justice John Roberts was apparently pressured to vote to uphold Obamacare?

Ever since President Barack Obama personally inserted himself into the controversy by declaring Trayvon Martin to be akin to the son he never had, higher-ups have constantly meddled in the case in an effort to secure a murder charge for a scenario that Zimmerman would not normally have even been arrested for under Florida’s Stand Your Ground law.

Indeed, ex-Sanford police chief Bill Lee told CNN yesterday that “he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice,” and that his investigation “provided no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman at the scene.”

It also emerged this week that the federal government encouraged and funded last year’s protests demanding the arrest of Zimmerman via the Community Relations Service, a division of the Department of Justice. Documents obtained by Judicial Watch show that the CRS was “deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman,” spending millions of dollars in the process.

Given the plethora of threats by Trayvon supporters to stage violent riots if Zimmerman is acquitted, could Nelson be under pressure to secure a charge of at least manslaughter in order to avoid nationwide civil disorder?
If that’s the case, her apparent effort to prejudice the jury clearly suggests that a mistrial has taken place.

http://www.infowars.com/judge-in-zimmerman-case-pressured-by-obama-administration/
Oh no, not speculation that Obama is involved.

Didn't see that one coming.

this high lights what's wrong with America when it comes to race...and we can blame those like Jessie Jackson

what's sad is that we have a segment of the population that wants to be separate but equal.

a group that feels they can not compete on their own merits and need special "government" protection and help

life can be hard, such it up and do something. stop looking for excuses

babies bitches

and yes, Trayvon was a thug headed for a life of crime. Did he deserve to die? no. do we need obama and the thug master DJ Holder pushing this bull shit trial, no.

Do you truly believe this or are you posting this just to enhance your GB image?

It can't be!

Judge In Zimmerman Case Pressured by Obama Administration?

Bizarre outburst against Zimmerman suggests prejudice

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
July 11, 2013

Speculation is raging that the judge in the George Zimmerman case could have been put under pressure by the Obama administration after she staged a bizarre outburst during which she interrogated Zimmerman while repeatedly silencing his lawyers.

An Alex Jones link? Nice company you're keeping these days.

I'm sure Bush appointee Nelson, who has done nothing the last 3 weeks not in keeping with the pro-prosecution stance she's apparently taken her whole career, is getting a kick out of the speculation that Eric Holder and Barack Obama are giving her orders.

Cobb County man slaughtered in random hate crime mob attack
Obama's SONS
D7PV_JOHNATHAN_DONALD_ANTHONY.jpg
TUF_KEMONTA_BONDS.jpg
3RW7_ANTONIO_SHANTWAN_PASS.jpg

On July 1st a group of black gang members brutally attacked and beat a random white pedestrian in Cobb County, Georgia. He was then knocked onto the road where he was hit by oncoming traffic.

This story received minor coverage in the local news. If the races had been reversed this would be the biggest news story in the United States. It would have knocked the Zimmerman trial out of the news.

From Marietta Daily Journal…

Four south Cobb teenagers are in custody in connection with the beating death of a 36-year-old Mableton man on Mableton Parkway early Sunday morning.

The incident initially was reported by police as a hit-and-run death over the weekend, but the narrative changed drastically Tuesday after the arrests of four teenagers on murder charges.

Jekari Oshay Strozier, 19; Antonio Shantwan Pass, 18; and Johnathan Donald Anthony, 18; all from Mableton, are in the Cobb County jail without bonds on charges of felony murder, aggravated assault and violation of the Georgia Street Gang Act.

The fourth suspect, 18-year-old Kemonta Bonds of Mableton, turned himself in to police Tuesday afternoon.

They have been accused in the beating death of Joshua Heath Chellew, 36, of Mableton and all but Bonds were arrested Monday afternoon by Cobb County investigators.

According to the warrant, the four teenagers are accused of starting a fight with Chellew at a Chevron gas station in the 6200 block of Mableton Parkway near Community Drive at about 1:20 a.m. Sunday. They repeatedly punched and kicked him, according to police.

While attempting to escape, Chellew backed into the center five-lane highway and was pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious, the warrant states.

They then walked away from Chellew, “leaving him helpless,” and he was eventually hit by a car, the warrant states.

No word if a course for THIS DEAD man will be offered

George Mason University To Offer Course On Trayvon Martin, Misspells His Name…

Shockingly, the course is about race.

Via Campus Reform:

George Mason University (GMU) is set to offer a three-credit course on Florida youth Trayvon Martin this fall but in the online description of the course misspelled his name as “Trevon Martin.”

The class, officially entitled “Race & Politics, Trevon [sic] Martin” in the course catalogue will be taught by Professor Rutledge Dennis of the Sociology and Anthropology Department.

Martin was shot in February 2012 after an altercation with a neighborhood watch member, George Zimmerman, who is currently the subject of a murder trial.

I'm sure Bush appointee Nelson, who has done nothing the last 3 weeks not in keeping with the pro-prosecution stance she's apparently taken her whole career, is getting a kick out of the speculation that Eric Holder and Barack Obama are giving her orders.

The Bush Family invented RINO.

It would be interesting to know if Nelson was the judge who saved Bush's daughter Noelle from jail the multiple times she sneaked crack into drug rehab and forged prescriptions.

no other media would dare report this

No word yet if NIIGERZ in CHARGE, Obama and Holder will say anything, if DOJ will investigate or if the LIT LIB LOON LEGION will starts threads of outrage

WE ARE WAITING:mad:
Obama's SONS
D7PV_JOHNATHAN_DONALD_ANTHONY.jpg
TUF_KEMONTA_BONDS.jpg
3RW7_ANTONIO_SHANTWAN_PASS.jpg

On July 1st a group of black gang members brutally attacked and beat a random white pedestrian in Cobb County, Georgia. He was then knocked onto the road where he was hit by oncoming traffic.

This story received minor coverage in the local news. If the races had been reversed this would be the biggest news story in the United States. It would have knocked the Zimmerman trial out of the news.

From Marietta Daily Journal…

Four south Cobb teenagers are in custody in connection with the beating death of a 36-year-old Mableton man on Mableton Parkway early Sunday morning.

The incident initially was reported by police as a hit-and-run death over the weekend, but the narrative changed drastically Tuesday after the arrests of four teenagers on murder charges.

Jekari Oshay Strozier, 19; Antonio Shantwan Pass, 18; and Johnathan Donald Anthony, 18; all from Mableton, are in the Cobb County jail without bonds on charges of felony murder, aggravated assault and violation of the Georgia Street Gang Act.

The fourth suspect, 18-year-old Kemonta Bonds of Mableton, turned himself in to police Tuesday afternoon.

They have been accused in the beating death of Joshua Heath Chellew, 36, of Mableton and all but Bonds were arrested Monday afternoon by Cobb County investigators.

According to the warrant, the four teenagers are accused of starting a fight with Chellew at a Chevron gas station in the 6200 block of Mableton Parkway near Community Drive at about 1:20 a.m. Sunday. They repeatedly punched and kicked him, according to police.

While attempting to escape, Chellew backed into the center five-lane highway and was pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious, the warrant states.

They then walked away from Chellew, “leaving him helpless,” and he was eventually hit by a car, the warrant states.

Back