What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has got to be something better to do in this hotel room than watch SyFy.... like watching Rambo, for instance. ;)

There has got to be something better to do in this hotel room than watch SyFy.... like watching Rambo, for instance. ;)

Take it from someone that spends lots of time in hotels... :rolleyes:

You can Look out the window to see if you can see anyone doing the nasty int he hotel across the street.

You can open the curtains, turn on the lights and give the people in the hotel across the street a show. :D

You can head down to the bar and flirt with the business men down there. Who knows, you just might find ME down there. ;)

You can lay on the bed and make use of the complimentary lotion... ;)

Take it from someone that spends lots of time in hotels... :rolleyes:

You can Look out the window to see if you can see anyone doing the nasty int he hotel across the street.

You can open the curtains, turn on the lights and give the people in the hotel across the street a show. :D

You can head down to the bar and flirt with the business men down there. Who knows, you just might find ME down there. ;)

You can lay on the bed and make use of the complimentary lotion... ;)
No hotel across the street.

I opened the curtains this afternoon and saw that there would be a clear view if anyone chose to look in.... of course that would mean one would need another to give the show with... :rolleyes:

No bar downstairs... and my traveling companion might frown on it anyway.. lol.

Lotion... it has an odd odor to it and itches my nose.. I liked the kind they used to carry here. :)

I seldom text, but I admit i am disappointed I didn't get one back from my brother, yesterday. I thought it was quite funny.

As much as I hate doing laundry...I don't like how other people do my laundry.

Hey! :mad:

I want some squeezes from you girls, too!!

:D

~~pouncesqueezehugs~~ for the perky one, wouldn't want you to feel left out...you would get more if you quit peaking over my fence and actually got in the yard....lol

9781594746376_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

My next book purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back