Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the mod watches it like a hawk..if you violate the "rules" click-click, gone

Its really pathatic, some threads see letter mod activity but if its one that a mod doesn't like it gets stalked. Also that little video that someone just posted is a breach of the rules. It will be interesting to see if the mod for this section has less of an issue with curvy women then they did with BBWs.

because the mod watches it like a hawk..if you violate the "rules" click-click, gone
ahhhh i see . thanks for the word. i did post there. but it was said that. what i posted and not for there . . .so here i is:D.

you post some of the most magnificent beautys ever . . .!! thanks . .

Its really pathatic, some threads see letter mod activity but if its one that a mod doesn't like it gets stalked. Also that little video that someone just posted is a breach of the rules. It will be interesting to see if the mod for this section has less of an issue with curvy women then they did with BBWs.

i see your point, yet . that one . .does have a diffrent theme to it. trust me . .CG will find it lol snip snip.

Really?

Try searching a little harder next time. :rolleyes:

tumblr_mo8cfmzr3N1s5oae9o1_500.jpg

WOW is all I can say!!

I want to see her in real life...what curves, and she is hot!!

Now that's a view, just to watch those buns...would be like two cats in a burlap bag!!

I just can not figure where all these wonderful women are!! What skin on this one!!

This maid I want to serve me...:D

Perfect...just perfect!!

Now I want to see the rest of that tat!!

Oh my goodness, this has to be the most curvy ones I have seen yet...great job finding these!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back