What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remembering how much fun it was as a kid having sleepovers in the summer. Especially when a group of us made the rounds night after night from one house to the next. I would go days at a time without setting foot in my own house. Now that I'm a parent, I understand why we were allowed to do that :)

That, right now, I either have the sexiest telephone voice of my life or I'm croaking like a frog.

It's all a matter of perspective.

(And, that if the perspective is that of a frog, those two assessments are not necessarily mutually exclusive.)

It's a very rare thing for me to be attracted to a student. Today was one of those instances. (I work with adults). If he had leaned forward and attempted a kiss, I wouldn't have argued. :eek:

It's a very rare thing for me to be attracted to a student. Today was one of those instances. (I work with adults). If he had leaned forward and attempted a kiss, I wouldn't have argued. :eek:

There was once a teacher of my son, she was, OMG :eek:

Ohhh. We need details!

I had a professor. OMG he was so hot. I couldn't stand the class and I had to drop it. It was a sad decision I had to make.

Given my age, I'm usually more attracted to the parent. If a student ever complimented me on my looks I'd blush 30 shades of red.

go for it!! he's cute!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9ZWQ_ptwZ_gbihOpY5kYsDBWScszhVv8Z9txv6OJuAHTHHJPnCg

Given my age, I'm usually more attracted to the parent. If a student ever complimented me on my looks I'd blush 30 shades of red.

She was blushing the first time I talked with her. The second time she gave me her email address so we could discuss "things" ;)

Ohhh. We need details!

I had a professor. OMG he was so hot. I couldn't stand the class and I had to drop it. It was a sad decision I had to make.

LOL, no details to share. Cute guy, well built, manners. Has his stuff together. Alas, no interest taken on his part. But my mind wandered after he left. LOL

Why aren't my colleagues hot like that?

go for it!! he's cute!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9ZWQ_ptwZ_gbihOpY5kYsDBWScszhVv8Z9txv6OJuAHTHHJPnCg

LOL Spaz!

She was blushing the first time I talked with her. The second time she gave me her email address so we could discuss "things" ;)

Oh wow, sounds intriguing. So did you?

LOL, no details to share. Cute guy, well built, manners. Has his stuff together. Alas, no interest taken on his part. But my mind wandered after he left. LOL

Why aren't my colleagues hot like that?

LOL Spaz!

Oh wow, sounds intriguing. So did you?

Yes, yes :eek:, and yes :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back