Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you think...I have MANY things planned for you and your...wetness :
Oh *do* tell.... or just blindfold me and I'll guess...

Never been an overall guy...but I like them on you and that sexy body! VERY nice
Thank you! :kiss:

Well if you insist!
:devil:

I have to say the coat strip tease is my favorite of all of your collections!
Thank you! :kiss:

Awesome keep it going beautiful!!!
You always make me :eek:

That is very sexy!! I am liking those overalls!)
Come garden with me :cattail:

Somehow I doubt that. I think you're damn gorgeous. Even in the dressed pics.
Awwww.. thank you. You're very sweet to say so. :kiss:

I get that flush...

....on my face and chest when I take pics. I can't help it. Needless to say, I don't play poker.

Hope you're all enjoying a sensually slow Sunday morning in bed.

On with the O series.... overalls of course ~ what were *you* thinking?!? :devil:

O_4
O_5
O_6
O_7

....on my face and chest when I take pics. I can't help it. Needless to say, I don't play poker.

On with the O series.... overalls of course ~ what were *you* thinking?!? :devil:

O_4
O_5
O_6
O_7

That smile...those breasts :kiss:
When I saw O, overalls didn't come to mind :devil:

Hmmmmm

O_4
O_5
O_6
O_7

Those nipples again -- Must suck Must suck !!!!

O_4
O_5
O_6
O_7
SuperShyJ9-ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Thought that flush was from the "other" O series!!!!!!!!

Making time is certainly key. How does your calendar look for the weekend? :devil:

Damn, hate I missed this post. Last weekend I was working---so not much extra time. :(:(

This weekend, wellllll............... that is a different story. What do you have in mind??:devil::devil::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::devil: lol

Hello sexxy, like the new photos. Love your long, hard nipples, especially when you are playing with one or both of them.

I also spied a first for you. A true blue, full on panty shot!! Love it, many kisses between those lovely thighs. Kisses and tongue lashes!

Hope you had a great weekend.

Last edited:
Good Saturday morning, lovebugs!

It seems the days and weeks fly by at warp speed lately. Looking forward to getting a little R&R this weekend ~ work next week is going to be more jam packed than usual, and I'll be jet-setting. OK, *that* would imply I was traveling for fun, or like the rich and famous.... but it sounds so much better than 'road warrior'

Kicking off the first of the summer overall series!

O_2
O_3

Have a good weekend

The makings of another great set:kiss::rose:

Hello sweetie, busy week? Hope life on life's terms hasn't gotten you down. Maybe you are just too busy from all the cumming you have been doing? :D

later

That kind of "O" I'd like to give you.
Yesssssss!

That smile...those breasts :
When I saw O, overalls didn't come to mind
:devil:

Lovin the O series as much as the others!!!
Thank you sweet:heart:

Those nipples again -- Must suck Must suck !!!!
Please do, please do!

SuperShyJ9-ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Thought that flush was from the "other" O series!!!!!!!!
Well, yes, I get that flush from a couple of diferent O's....:eek:

Damn, hate I missed this post. Last weekend I was working---so not much extra time.

This weekend, wellllll............... that is a different story. What do you have in mind??: lol

Hello sexxy, like the new photos. Love your long, hard nipples, especially when you are playing with one or both of them.

I also spied a first for you. A true blue, full on panty shot!! Love it, many kisses between those lovely thighs. Kisses and tongue lashes!

Hope you had a great weekend.
Great weekend indeed. The nice thing about Lit is that no matter when you log on, you can post and catch up. I know how crazy busy weekends can get, even when you're not working, you're working. Glad you're liking the O series, dear. :kiss:

Am sure there's a queue to play with you
Nah, you'd be surprised.

The makings of another great set:
Thanks!

That flush is very sexy
Thank you. It used to make me really self conscious, but more recently realized that it's a turn on for many. Who knew?

Thank you sweet mackkjackk :kiss:

Hello sweetie, busy week? Hope life on life's terms hasn't gotten you down. Maybe you are just too busy from all the cumming you have been doing?

later
Very busy week - work travel. It always sounds glamorous, but it's not. Not at all. I'm tired and a little bit cranky...but your posts always make me :) Thank you!

Hey there!

Hello my lovebugs!

Work travel has kept me away from lit play, but all is well with me.

Of course, all of this travel makes me a little cranky, and I could use a good night's sleep, a back rub, and most of all, a foot massage (my feet are killing me!)

Here are a few more of the "O" series....

O8
O9
O10
O11

Happy Hump day everyone!

Good Saturday morning, lovebugs!

It seems the days and weeks fly by at warp speed lately. Looking forward to getting a little R&R this weekend ~ work next week is going to be more jam packed than usual, and I'll be jet-setting. OK, *that* would imply I was traveling for fun, or like the rich and famous.... but it sounds so much better than 'road warrior'

Kicking off the first of the summer overall series!

O_2
O_3

Have a good weekend

you have done the impossible. you've made overalls's HOT

Hello my lovebugs!

Of course, all of this travel makes me a little cranky, and I could use a good night's sleep, a back rub, and most of all, a foot massage (my feet are killing me!)

O8
O9
O10
O11

Happy Hump day everyone!

Hello beautiful lady! :heart:

I hope you're playing as hard as you're working. Love these sexy shots. You make overalls look damn good. I would look ridiculous in them! LOL. Two more days and you can relax, right? ;) Happy Hump Day!

:kiss::rose:

Hello my lovebugs!

Happy Hump day everyone!

I am up to volunteer for a little assistance there. And I love the little bit of a sunburn on your sexy pink skin. ;)

Hello my lovebugs!

O8
O9
O10
O11

Happy Hump day everyone!

Mmmm lovely tits :rose:

Hmmmmm

Hello my lovebugs!

O8
O9
O10
O11

Happy Hump day everyone!

And after the foot massage a "Breast Massage"? concentrating on those beautiful nipples -- of course to help you sleep -- Grin!

Hello my lovebugs!

O8
O9
O10
O11

Happy Hump day everyone!

mmm gotta miss those wonderful nipples and sexy hot mouth :D

Hello my lovebugs!

O8
O9
O10
O11

Happy Hump day everyone!

Amazing sweetie:rose:

Hello my lovebugs!

Happy Hump day everyone!

Glad you are home safe from the trip, travel gets old for work big time. Foot rubs and back rubs are my specialty, what time should I show up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back