StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you Lit friends...

Are really awesome and so much fun! I really appreciate all the nice comments, feedback. I accept suggestions and requests as well.

You all have 3 choices for today's pics. One with most votes is what I'll post :)

#1 steamy shower (also features my honey)

#2 men's dress shirt

#3 more of my baby blues

Are really awesome and so much fun! I really appreciate all the nice comments, feedback. I accept suggestions and requests as well.

You all have 3 choices for today's pics. One with most votes is what I'll post :)

#1 steamy shower (also features my honey)

#2 men's dress shirt

#3 more of my baby blues
Just make sure you are wearing heels please...

Absolutely no dood pics

Lets go with 2

And hoping that in-my-sisters-red-panties-boy doesn't show up to comment.

I vote for #2 men's dress shirt.
smiley-happy020.gif

However, I love all your pics.
t4518.gif

You have a great thread with excellent photos. I've very much enjoyed looking at you, sexy.

Can't wait to see the dress shirt! And everything else you post! Loving this thread more every day!

Just make sure you are wearing heels please...

Just so damn sexy. Any you post is great, but if I were to give you my 2 cents lol. I love lingerie

I do have a couple pair of heels and a little lingerie I could encorporate in the future :devil:

I think I'd like to see your honey .... ;)

"honey" will be featured tomorrow....in the shower :)

You have a great thread with excellent photos. I've very much enjoyed looking at you, sexy.

Thank you! :kiss:
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1206721&d=1369069594

I hope your leopard undies are bringing out the wild animal in you! And that derriere is so spankable ... ;) :devil:

Why yes! they do :devil: ......want to give it a smack? MMMMMM

I do have a couple pair of heels and a little lingerie I could encorporate in the future :devil:

"honey" will be featured tomorrow....in the shower :)

Thank you! :kiss:

Why yes! they do :devil: ......want to give it a smack? MMMMMM

That will work. Love the sheer:devil:

Time to get sexy........

In my mans dress shirt.

First two of a series of 6 that I will alternate between a few others :)

I had all kinds of sexy thoughts while taking these....I hope they provoke some for you as well :devil:

I think I will also add one pic of my baby blues to the B&W thread, a unique photo I like to call "B&W&Beyes"

Attachments

• mansshirt1.jpg
    mansshirt1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,132
  • mansshirt2.jpg
    mansshirt2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,116
Fabulous pics. I really like the second one with the shirt falling open to reveal your loveliness.
Many thanks for sharing with us.

attachment.php

attachment.php

you really do have an eye for finding the hottest and sweetest ladies....

and just looking at your sig line lol! made me think....

Theres going to be a hell of a Lit party in hell!! :devil: :D as we'll all see you there!! hahaha!

In my mans dress shirt.

I had all kinds of sexy thoughts while taking these....I hope they provoke some for you as well :devil:

I think I will also add one pic of my baby blues to the B&W thread, a unique photo I like to call "B&W&Beyes"

Very sexy and stunning! I knew you look fantastic in that shirt!

In my mans dress shirt.

You make the shirt look goooood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back