StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
like..

Love your Pics,,, very SEXXY and Elegant keep Posting more Looking forward to see them

Good work, stackey. Nice to see a more natural looking chik on here. Someone with girl next door sexiness.

More blue panty pics :)

Made some black, white and blue pics :)

Hubby came in the room and got all hot and bothered watching me prep the pics for upload lol. Demanded a live showing.....which in turn made it difficult to type :D :D

Third pic is a re-run but at a different angle and effect. :)

You are like a birthday present I get to open each day. ;)
Amp

Hubby came in the room and got all hot and bothered watching me prep the pics for upload lol. Demanded a live showing.....which in turn made it difficult to type :D :D

Great pics, sexy lady! Your blue panties are quite hypnotizing!:devil:

my answer to your sweet sexy sensual pics.....

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet.
And so are you.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Lovely pics- and I totally understand Hubby getting all hot and bothered- you're having much the same effect on me;)

Hello..

to all my sexy Lit friends :) Looks like the requests for "bed with sheets" pics outweigh the others. :)

Its a cool, rainy Sunday afternoon in my neck of the woods......so what better time to be between the sheets. :devil:

Attachments

• bedwithsheet1.jpg
    bedwithsheet1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,245
  • bedwithsheet2.jpg
    bedwithsheet2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,299
to all my sexy Lit friends :) Looks like the requests for "bed with sheets" pics outweigh the others. :)

Its a cool, rainy Sunday afternoon in my neck of the woods......so what better time to be between the sheets. :devil:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Very sexy, and teasing. :rose: Love the use of the light and shadows. As you appear to be taking requests, may I ask that you pull back the sheet a bit more? Hmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back