StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
very lovely pics...I think that I will subscribe and keep tabs on the progress

to all my sexy Lit friends :) Looks like the requests for "bed with sheets" pics outweigh the others. :)

Its a cool, rainy Sunday afternoon in my neck of the woods......so what better time to be between the sheets. :devil:

this is what i mean... absolutely stunning.. can't put a price on it

sooo hot

your pics are ...well, soooo hot. what a babe, I could spend hours on your rosebud ... just to see if I could make it flower:rose::devil:

Or just use them instead of the sheet ;)

Now THAT!....is a creative idea!! :)

very lovely pics...I think that I will subscribe and keep tabs on the progress

thanks, I think I shall go see if you have a pic thread :) nice Avi!

this is what i mean... absolutely stunning.. can't put a price on it

awwww, thanks sweetie :kiss:

your pics are ...well, soooo hot. what a babe, I could spend hours on your rosebud ... just to see if I could make it flower:rose::devil:

mmmmmmm, I dont think it would take hours :devil:

to all my sexy Lit friends :) Looks like the requests for "bed with sheets" pics outweigh the others. :)

Its a cool, rainy Sunday afternoon in my neck of the woods......so what better time to be between the sheets. :devil:

Just beautiful... You'd be very welcome between my sheets!

Lucky sheets.;)

These are beautiful! The contrast between your tanned skin and the white sheet is very nice.

:rose::heart:

I'm really liking the "bed with sheets" pics……:devil::devil:

Hubby came in the room and got all hot and bothered watching me prep the pics for upload lol. Demanded a live showing.....which in turn made it difficult to type :D :D

Third pic is a re-run but at a different angle and effect. :)

Stackey D ... Your Hubby is a Very Lucky Man !!! .. And a 'Live Show' .. He is Very Lucky :devil:

attachment.php

Great Boots .. ;) Not to mention Those Legs !!! .. Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Stackey D ... Your Hubby is a Very Lucky Man !!! .. And a 'Live Show' .. He is Very Lucky :devil:

attachment.php

Great Boots .. ;) Not to mention Those Legs !!! .. Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Thank You!! Im very lucky as well! He will be featured in my next "shower set"

This is a new set, taken with the help of my honey :)

featuring my Leopard cheekie panties

Attachments

• bedleapordpanties.jpg
    bedleapordpanties.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,250
  • bedleapordpanties2.jpg
    bedleapordpanties2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,225
  • bedleapordpanties3.jpg
    bedleapordpanties3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,280
  • bedleapordpanties4.jpg