The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone says I'm a bad example for having a beer before training, then.....

They're right.

*shrugs*

LT: Sweet wedding. :) Bride and groom so very happy - kept kissing and kissing.

Wore heels for the first time in months...out of practice!

Baby was the secondary center of attention, a real ladies man.

So tired, and my feet hurt, but so glad we went.

Hope to get some writing done tomorrow.

That's many more than one last thought...oh well.

Oooh a Fish and an Alice!

can't decide which one to pounce first

Pounces an Alice since we're better acquainted.

LT: Sweet wedding. :) Bride and groom so very happy - kept kissing and kissing.

Wore heels for the first time in months...out of practice!

Baby was the secondary center of attention, a real ladies man.

So tired, and my feet hurt, but so glad we went.

Hope to get some writing done tomorrow.

That's many more than one last thought...oh well.

Glad you had a lovely time!

smiles and hugs an Alice

Missing some old lit friends. Been a while since I've been around but still remember good times with good people. New friends always welcome. :)

I fucking nicely take your shit out of the dryer and what do you do with my clothes? Half of them are thrown on the floor? Really? Fuck you! That's straight rude buddy and you're walking on thin ice. I don't care how cheap it is to live here. You will regret making me an enemy. Be a good roommate.

I fucking nicely take your shit out of the dryer and what do you do with my clothes? Half of them are thrown on the floor? Really? Fuck you! That's straight rude buddy and you're walking on thin ice. I don't care how cheap it is to live here. You will regret making me an enemy. Be a good roommate.

"Oh.. that wasn't the color-safe bleach I used? I didn't realize!"

LT ~ Yeah. All things considered. I'm very bloody lucky. :heart:

FLT ~ In lots and lots of ways.

Its really only here. It used to be home

Nods. I can understand that. It's different than it used to be, way back when I first got started here. Lots of old faces that aren't around more. Though there are certainly still a few around that are worth seeing.

He will soon learn...

Hell hath no fury...

Better him than me. I learned my lesson long ago. And yes, I CAN be taught!

:D

Its me as much as anything else. I just don't fit here anymore.

Well, that's perhaps possible. Though I think it's nice having someone like you around since you're such a gifted writer (even if you're not writing much presently). My observation is that we did used to have a lot more...variety around here. People who ranged from pure vanilla to fucking depraved. There was some more energy around, then. I think it's lost some of the fun in the meantime.

But then, I'm one to comment since I've only been back here for about one week.

Well, that's perhaps possible. Though I think it's nice having someone like you around since you're such a gifted writer (even if you're not writing much presently). My observation is that we did used to have a lot more...variety around here. People who ranged from pure vanilla to fucking depraved. There was some more energy around, then. I think it's lost some of the fun in the meantime.

But then, I'm one to comment since I've only been back here for about one week.

A lot of the fun and energy has left. You are correct. Not as many active folks. There used to be multiple hang outs that were active almost 24/7. Several of these have vanished when their creators did.

There is a couple of new ones though. This place is definitely in flux. Several more are either migrating elsewhere, inactive, or planning to migrate soon. It is what it is. This place will be hard to every recognize in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back