The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they. Even with a few hiccups, everything just seemed to come together today. In other words.

tumblr_mkqf4bjXwS1s0iqvuo1_500.gif

Didn't even have to use your AK?

Last Thought

Gotta start relocating active stories.

Further Last Thought

My head hurts.

Another Last thought

I miss Twin. Guess I will have to start yahelling for her.

Final Last Thought

Almost done.

Miss you too. Called your work friday. You didnt answer. Someone with an accent and and a N sounding name did.

YAY!! The migration begins!!!!

*happy booty shaking dance*

I did the passive aggressive thing, and I shouldn't have, and for that I apologize.

If you're leaving, that's cool. I'm happy if you find somewhere that you can be happy and do whatever you want to do.

I don't understand why it is you have to tell those of us who aren't leaving, those of us who like the people here and are staying here and writing here how happy you are to be leaving, almost constantly, though. If you're happy, than excellent. Everyone should be happy. But I'm not running around shitting on where you're going, and I don't know why you should run around shitting on where I'm staying.

I did the passive aggressive thing, and I shouldn't have, and for that I apologize.

If you're leaving, that's cool. I'm happy if you find somewhere that you can be happy and do whatever you want to do.

I don't understand why it is you have to tell those of us who aren't leaving, those of us who like the people here and are staying here and writing here how happy you are to be leaving, almost constantly, though. If you're happy, than excellent. Everyone should be happy. But I'm not running around shitting on where you're going, and I don't know why you should run around shitting on where I'm staying.

SInce this had absolutely nothing to do with Lit land, I wish you;d shut the fuck up.

I have a real life where I am planning a REAL move to a new REAL place.

Get the fuck over yourself.

SInce this had absolutely nothing to do with Lit land, I wish you;d shut the fuck up.

Come on, be fair. He's talking about the rest of the time when there's repeated posts about moving stories/sites. If that's code for an RL move -- cool. He's bringing up something very specific that is a valid point regardless of what you've just said.

Oh stop. We both know you've run around this place for WEEKS talking about your move to E. Why act like you haven't been now?

No one said you didn't have a real life. I don't know if this was an implication that I don't, but big fat shrug if it was. Your words, they don't hurt. Sorry.

We both know I could show you quote after quote of yours where you talk about how horrible this place is, and how you're moving stories and solo pieces and everything else. And great! Big fucking whoop-de-do.

But let's not sit here and act like you're actually leaving. No one thinks you are. I don't think you've even fooled yourself into thinking it. So, instead of moaning about how horrible we all are here, how we're so cliquish with the way we include new people (and, let's be honest, we all know that the real clique is the one you used to be a part of that is no longer here, and thus your entire problem with other people having fun here), just go. Or join the fuck in. I don't care which. But this need to constantly update us on your every move with regards to transferring to E would be baffling, if it weren't so transparent.

Come on, be fair. He's talking about the rest of the time when there's repeated posts about moving stories/sites. If that's code for an RL move -- cool. He's bringing up something very specific that is a valid point regardless of what you've just said.

When have I mentioned anything here in the past week about any thing?

It wasn't a passive aggressive any thing. I am happy and contented within myself and I haven't said a word to anyone about anything in forever. So what the fuck are you and him and them over there talking about.

ETA~As for the rest of it~ two posts in two separate threads does not constitute me doing or saying anything that would require anyone to say a fucking word to me.

I have posted a total of maybe 30 times since the friggin 9th of April. I don't go to your places. I don't follow you around. I don't pout at you or wait to be acknowledged so do me the favor of doing the same to me. K? Thanks.

Last edited:
I know.

Cuddles tightly.

How's you?

I'm doing pretty good now. Who knew hooking yourself up to electricity could have a positive effect?

I plan to write for you and thyri tonight. Might even have the steam to get all caught up. We will see how it goes.

I'm doing pretty good now. Who knew hooking yourself up to electricity could have a positive effect?

I plan to write for you and thyri tonight. Might even have the steam to get all caught up. We will see how it goes.

Oh I love tens units. They are miracle workers for the lower back.

(They don't help my hips much but i have pain meds for that.)

Also good. I will be posting for E and Rider before i log off for the day. Will be good to see something from you when I return.

When have I mentioned anything here in the past week about any thing?

It wasn't a passive aggressive any thing. I am happy and contented within myself and I haven't said a word to anyone about anything in forever. So what the fuck are you and him and them over there talking about.

ETA~As for the rest of it~ two posts in two separate threads does not constitute me doing or saying anything that would require anyone to say a fucking word to me.

I have posted a total of maybe 30 times since the friggin 9th of April. I don't go to your places. I don't follow you around. I don't pout at you or wait to be acknowledged so do me the favor of doing the same to me. K? Thanks.

Yes, you are definitely the victim. How dare anyone say anything to you that is not sunshine and rainbows and a shower of attention.

I hope you find the attention you seek elsewhere. I'll see you back here when you don't.

Yes, you are definitely the victim. How dare anyone say anything to you that is not sunshine and rainbows and a shower of attention.

I hope you find the attention you seek elsewhere. I'll see you back here when you don't.

And again, like I've said I don't follow you. I don't bother you. I don't say boo to you. Do me the favor of doing the same.

*shakes head and wanders out*

Last Thought

YAY...peanut brittle.

Christ on a cracker.

Don't you people have anything better to do than start fucking drama? Of all of the mundane things to get butt-hurt about you throw a tizzy about her posting being happy about something. If her words really don't matter then why are you pouting like a child?

Grow up, or at least get a hobby. It was a post that was positive and you don't need to throw a tantrum because she is happy.

And again, like I've said I don't follow you. I don't bother you. I don't say boo to you. Do me the favor of doing the same.

*shakes head and wanders out*

Last Thought

YAY...peanut brittle.

No one is following you, you paranoid fuck. It's a public thread in a public forum. No one went into your silly fucking 'private space' that you get all growly and 'keep out' about any time someone dares to fucking disagree with your goofy ass. Heaven forbid anyone dares to say shit to you.

Your victim card is useless. Quit pulling it like it means something. You're not being persecuted, though I'm sure plenty will be rushing to tell you how horrible I am and offer you all the comfort you need. Congratulations.

See you soon!

Christ on a cracker.

Don't you people have anything better to do than start fucking drama? Of all of the mundane things to get butt-hurt about you throw a tizzy about her posting being happy about something. If her words really don't matter then why are you pouting like a child?

Grow up, or at least get a hobby. It was a post that was positive and you don't need to throw a tantrum because she is happy.

*shrugs*

It is what it is. I prefer to forget it,.

Pot meet kettle!

One muffin looks at the other in the oven and says, "Boy it's hot in here."

The other looks back and says,

"Holy shit a talking muffin!"

Christ on a cracker.

So weird, I thought I was on ignore?

It's almost like you can't handle not knowing what's going on.

No one's pouting, genius. You're bad at this, and you should feel bad.

Oh I love tens units. They are miracle workers for the lower back.

(They don't help my hips much but i have pain meds for that.)

Also good. I will be posting for E and Rider before i log off for the day. Will be good to see something from you when I return.

nodnodnod.

I am finding my words again which is good.

I have not used my TENS in a while, but my back has been tweaking all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back