hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmm Your pictures are so hot and they have turned me on yet again. I am still waiting for a response from you for my other Pm. But Mhmmm So good those pictures were and Now i am hard thinking about them ;)

heheh enjoy

i have been craving cock in my mouth for a while now so i guess you'd be in my mouth teasing you with my tongue hands tugging your balls gently

Mmmm. I have been craving pussy, so it works perfectly. I love the way you play with my balls. My cock gets hard reaching full thickness. You start to grab the shaft as you work your mouth down. I love how you grind your ass and pussy on my mouth.

running my tongue up and down the underside of your cock. flicking my tongue over your swollen head feeling you twitch under my lips

Since you're strapped in...I'd love to take you for a walk

heheh crawling after you on the lead...just saw a picture of how you're meant to wear it woops the straps are meant to go over my boobs

Sent you another pm. I look forward to your response ;)

mhmm

heheh enjoy mhmm

I sent you a pm in response to the one you sent me ;). I hope you enjoy it also maybe give you something to think about for later lol . And yes I am enjoying your pictures and enjoying myself. Although later I want to enjoy you ;)

I'm in your house...

Sneaks in whilst you're sleeping face down and straddles your back to pin you down. Pressing my knee into your back I rip off your flimsy underwear (that'll teach you for sleeping in just those!) and shoves them into your mouth duct taping over the top to keep you from squealing. Grabs the handscuffs you keep attached to your bed and cuffs your wrists to it keeping you on in just the doggystyle position I want, smiling as you mmmmmpphhh into your gag. Right then... bed side table what have we got... ooo a vibrating butt plug and a nice fat 7inch vibe? Well those will do nicely. I'll give you a decent spanking first though.... *several minutes and a rosey red ass later* yesss you seem to have enjoyed that. *Dips two fingers into your sweet teen cunny to check then wipes the wetness under your nose* Yeah you like that alright. *Slips the butt plug in and out of your wet little pussy several times to get it nice and lubed before roughly shoving it into your ass... followed by your vibe slllllowwwwly deliberately up and inside of your sweet little cunt*, before settigng them both to their Maximum setting. Hmmm... now how to keeps these in? Yeah a strip of duct tape from front to back does the trick! Good job you shaved this morning or that'd be painful. And just one band of tape around and there... your very owe duct tape underwear to stop those buzzing little bastards escaping. Whats that? Oh! You like it do you? Well we'll see just how much you can handle... i'll be back in an hour... or two to finish what i've started...

Hmm I could use a maid like you. Even more fun if the leather straps were under the outfit.

Sneaks in whilst you're sleeping face down and straddles your back to pin you down. Pressing my knee into your back I rip off your flimsy underwear (that'll teach you for sleeping in just those!) and shoves them into your mouth duct taping over the top to keep you from squealing. Grabs the handscuffs you keep attached to your bed and cuffs your wrists to it keeping you on in just the doggystyle position I want, smiling as you mmmmmpphhh into your gag. Right then... bed side table what have we got... ooo a vibrating butt plug and a nice fat 7inch vibe? Well those will do nicely. I'll give you a decent spanking first though.... *several minutes and a rosey red ass later* yesss you seem to have enjoyed that. *Dips two fingers into your sweet teen cunny to check then wipes the wetness under your nose* Yeah you like that alright. *Slips the butt plug in and out of your wet little pussy several times to get it nice and lubed before roughly shoving it into your ass... followed by your vibe slllllowwwwly deliberately up and inside of your sweet little cunt*, before settigng them both to their Maximum setting. Hmmm... now how to keeps these in? Yeah a strip of duct tape from front to back does the trick! Good job you shaved this morning or that'd be painful. And just one band of tape around and there... your very owe duct tape underwear to stop those buzzing little bastards escaping. Whats that? Oh! You like it do you? Well we'll see just how much you can handle... i'll be back in an hour... or two to finish what i've started...

whimpers and struggles. writhing against the bed. my hips humping the rumpled covers. my clit throbbing and sensitive feeling it brush pressed tight against the duct tape. biting into the makeshift gag eyes wide head tilted back. my hands balling into fists. toes curling kicking at the covers. pulling at the handcuffs feeling them pinch into my wrist. cumming hard over and over again. my pussy spasming, and twitching... archiing my back. biting into the gag cumming so much my skin getting a fine sheen of sweat over it. almost losing conciousness. my vision blurry tears running down my cheeks.

Very cute, although you do look almost too young in some of those.

yeh still get id'd everywhere i go

Interesting outfit, seems like there is a bit of a problem with access in some areas though. Definitely look awesome in it though.

hahah oh is that so and thankyou

MissFangBanger-MAID; get back over here!! I see some dust you missed!!!!!!!!!!!!

:O yes sir

Hmm I could use a maid like you. Even more fun if the leather straps were under the outfit.

heheh hidden under the maid outfit

heheh ermm the mold is ready

enjoy

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130322.JPG
    Snapshot_20130322.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 651
  • Snapshot_20130322_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20130322_1.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 615
Sorry Luv gonna need a pic of the mold next to the that real sexy pussy of yours::p:

being a loser

cosplaying some characters from one piece cause i am bored
madame crocodile and shanks

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130323_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20130323_1.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 827
  • Snapshot_20130323_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20130323_2.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 619
  • Snapshot_20130323_5.JPG
    Snapshot_20130323_5.JPG