Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

I've received numerous requests via PM's for photos in black stockings. I've not posed like that the past few years, but have found one old set in my computer files. Here is the first in the series:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o09zo2mj9i4jd6o/6886017814_97210abf18_o - Copy.jpg?m

If there is sufficient interest I can post more from the series. I'll be guided by the reactions I read in your comments.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rose

Btw, this photo was taken when I was 29 and I had let my hair grow the longest it had ever been. Those with a keen eye may notice that my pubic hair was also far from short.

Pure, natural, effortless beauty. Transcendently sexy. Yes, the world should definitely see more, though I like contemporary Rose the most bc she's got a lifetime of experience and wisdom.

XOXO
Kel

Beautiful! Hot! Sexy! More please.

Your pictures from the past make me wish I had a photographer in my life....
P.S. I love your tits here!

I've received numerous requests via PM's for photos in black stockings. I've not posed like that the past few years, but have found one old set in my computer files. Here is the first in the series:

If there is sufficient interest I can post more from the series. I'll be guided by the reactions I read in your comments.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rose

Btw, this photo was taken when I was 29 and I had let my hair grow the longest it had ever been. Those with a keen eye may notice that my pubic hair was also far from short.

Stunning :)
Just love bushy pubes :devil:
Thank you:rose:

Thanks for the compliment. One thing I've never quite understood is why men find that bulge uncomfortable. Maybe if your jeans are too tight. But otherwise I'd think it's graphic evidence that everything's in proper working order. It shouldn't be too difficult to find a discrete location to take care of things. If you're not out and about, there's not even a reason for discretion.

Well, you're right on the money about tight jeans- and in the wrong circumstances, an unexpected erection can be more than a little embarrassing, when it's visually obvious...:eek::D

Thanks for putting me in the same league with Temptress, though I think she leads the table and I'm more mid-table at best, maybe even in the relegation zone. I trust you've shared your comments with her. If not, please do so post haste.
I'm sure you're more than equal with me, Rose! And yes, he has often shared his thoughts on my thread!

As Temptress says, I certainly have shared my thoughts on her thread- and you've both inspired plenty of bulges, and plenty of very enjoyable time spent 'taking care of things':devil:

A definite 'Yes Please' to the idea of more of you in stockings- and the long hair is lovely:kiss:

Last edited:
Rose,

OMG WOW... so many sexy and wonderful thing in this picture... I hope you share all of this set. To see all your wonderful curves WOW.. if you had not shaven I would say you had taken picture last week. Yes love seeing you with long hair hope there are some show off it and your back and the way it falls around your sexy body. To see your nipples hard and your breasts hanging WOW.

The curves of your hips your thighs lovely legs .. Mmm Mmm Good! I do understand shaving it.. but OMG I love seeing your fully grown hair covering your heavenly gate WOW I miss seeing it mostly because that is what I wished to see growing up.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

ps: love your choices of beer.. and to have a 4drawer file WOW hard cord.:rolleyes:

Thanks, Fred, for your enthusiastic response to my photo. It pleases me that you enjoyed so many different parts of it and that you took the time to write so many flattering comments. Given your reception, how can I not share the remainder of this series? I hope they'll not disappoint or bore you by the time I finish.

As to my taste in beers it's evolved over the decades. I still have the occasional Heineken when there's nothing else interesting on offer. These days I tend to things with more body and flavor like Sam Adams or Bass or smaller craft beers, an occasional Trappist style, etc. I also like dry-style Japanese beers with sashimi and Thai cuisine.

Paper files seem almost quaint in a way in this digital age where everything's on my harddrive or in the cloud. No wonder the Post Office is in such bad shape.

Rose

29 or 59, you got it and you rock rose! fucking hot! long hair on both ends and loving it!

Thanks, Heath. Btw, in less than two yrs it'll be 69. That's if I'm still active on Lit which I hope to be if I continue receiving such encouragement as yours.

Rose

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rose

Maybe it's me but your pubic hair was the first thing i noticed......

Thanks and welcome to my thread. I hope you'll subscribe and find more to comment on.

Rose

Part of what makes you attractive, at least for me, is your pleasant attitude Rose. That and the wealthy of photos from many different time periods. It'll keep me coming back every time...

Oh I agree! But sometimes you don't want to get caught looking ... ;)

At my age I no longer mind if anyone catches me looking. There are some privileges that come with our advanced years.

sure you're more than equal with me, Rose! And yes, he has often shared his thoughts on my thread!

Is there anyway we could arrange a home and home match to settle the issue? We could flip a coin to decide whose pitch we start on.

Rose

Thanks, Len. Knowing your reaction is what makes me enjoy posing for new photos and sharing some of those from the past.

Rose

In that case, pose & post away never doubting that you are making me horny for you Rose! :kiss: :rose: :devil:

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rose

Seductive and sensual Rose..would love to be between your thighs with those stockings wrapped around me as I feast on you! More! :p's

I find this photo striking Rose, great skin tone, also like the beautiful shape of your breasts and perfect nipples. Are the suspender straps unusually Long?
You may be able to tell by my enthusiastic response I would like to see more of this series.
Alex

Yes, Alex, I have detected an interest on your part that I share more from this series. Thanks for the compliments.

Keen eye regarding the suspender straps. We were on a very tight budget in those days with little to spare for such frivolous items. My photographer was too embarrassed ever to tell me where he acquired this kit, but it was most definitely not from a fine lingerie shop.

Rose

Pure, natural, effortless beauty. Transcendently sexy. Yes, the world should definitely see more, though I like contemporary Rose the most bc she's got a lifetime of experience and wisdom.

XOXO
Kel

Thanks for all your compliments, Kel.

I do have the experience, though I'm not at all sure about possessing any wisdom. One thing I've discovered over the decades is how little I actually know
and how much more there is to learn. Plus, good judgment is still very much a work in progress.

xoxoxo

Rose

Beautiful! Hot! Sexy! More please.

Your pictures from the past make me wish I had a photographer in my life....
P.S. I love your tits here!

Thanks, OQ. There does seem sufficient interest to justify my showing more from this series.

I'd agree that my breasts do look rather nice in this photo, though some of that is due to the pose. The photo was staged to focus on the stockings. Whilst doing that my photographer caught me leaning forward and with my arms pressing my breasts together, emphasizing their fullness, wouldn't you agree, OQ?

From your AV photo, OQ, you have a very impressive rack yourself. You should start sharing some photos of your own so that we can see more of your abundant charms. Please.

xoxoxo

Rose

Last edited:
At my age I no longer mind if anyone catches me looking. There are some privileges that come with our advanced years.

Is there anyway we could arrange a home and home match to settle the issue? We could flip a coin to decide whose pitch we start on.

Rose

I don't mind, but you know it can make things awkward when you're among friends ... :)

and what exactly do you have in mind?!

Well, you're right on the money about tight jeans- and in the wrong circumstances, an unexpected erection can be more than a little embarrassing, when it's visually obvious...:eek::D

As Temptress says, I certainly have shared my thoughts on her thread- and you've both inspired plenty of bulges, and plenty of very enjoyable time spent 'taking care of things':devil:

A definite 'Yes Please' to the idea of more of you in stockings- and the long hair is lovely:kiss:

I would have thought you'd have ceased being embarrassed about your erections after you finished middle school. In this day and age it seems wrong to feel that way about something so natural and normal.

I'm happy to know that you've been complimenting Temptress. She's a very hot and sexy woman. It's nice to find out that I have the same effect on you as she does.

Thanks for complimenting my hair. Much as my photographer also loved it long it was just too time-consuming to keep looking nice once I'd embarked on my career in the corporate world.

Rose

Part of what makes you attractive, at least for me, is your pleasant attitude Rose. That and the wealthy of photos from many different time periods. It'll keep me coming back every time...

Thanks. I hope you'll find something you like whenever you return and post a comment if you do.

Rose

Back