What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was, your little scheme for her roommate wouldn't work very well, as I am coming to know you and your mean plans. So it's probably good that I'm not, and you can scheme away!

Yes, you should definitely think that you are coming to know my mean plans. And also that I cannot come up with more on the fly. All good ideas to have in your head.

*nods sagely*

Yes, you should definitely think that you are coming to know my mean plans. And also that I cannot come up with more on the fly. All good ideas to have in your head.

*nods sagely*

That sounds about as smart as trying to let loose fruit flies in your office. :rolleyes: Don't think that I'm not getting better at this plotting thing! *wags finger*

That sounds about as smart as trying to let loose fruit flies in your office. :rolleyes: Don't think that I'm not getting better at this plotting thing! *wags finger*

You don't tell him what you're plotting. That's the key. You just do it. And then deal with the consequences.

You don't tell him what you're plotting. That's the key. You just do it. And then deal with the consequences.

Honestly, I've given up plotting anything because I am no mastermind. There seem to be enough nefarious plotters around here. Nefarious in the nicest way possible--er, well, maybe not.

Honestly, I've given up plotting anything because I am no mastermind. There seem to be enough nefarious plotters around here. Nefarious in the nicest way possible--er, well, maybe not.

It takes time to build to plotting. You only just got here, establish yourself.. then plot.

Okay, but.. I'm probably not going to bed in an hour.

-giggles-

Yeah.. I'm sleepy n typing myself into yummy situations I didnt even intend to type.

-sighs-

If the fucking was happening there would be no typing, dont even care if there was a bed in sight... just as long as it didnt end in an hour.

whimpering in a dark corner.

Right now, I am...

blinking tired brown eyes.
Wishing for a heavy bag to punch.
And starting my night audit and the first pot of coffee.

Sitting at my desk, editing a piece. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with it, if anything..

Sitting at work, fighting a recently arrived Bitch of a pain (think I found the cause of my dizzy spell...), and sipping espressococoa.

I am on my way back "home" to see my Pap and praying but know it isn't going to help *sigh*

Stretching my lower back muscles.

Trying to find the remote control because I am not going to watch Sponge Bob.

Going for coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back