Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

Thanks Rose, it looks like an advert that says, 'eat me'. Lovely!

Thanks, Heath. It's nice to know that at least in the case of my cunt there's some truth in advertising. She does so love being eaten. Second and third helpings are much appreciated.

Rose

Thanks, Heath. I'm glad you like my cunt so much. Unlike many other body parts her ability to cum has not diminished at all over the decades and I've always been too lost in the moment to count how many times she does so.

Rose

Do you ever squirt?

traces with my fingers, :p's with my tongue, teases with my cockhead and slides in slowly til I'm balls deep in heaven! :rose:'s :kiss:'s

It's a most enjoyable scenario you've sketched for both me and you, Len. It's nice to know that this photo could serve as such an inspiration to you.

Thanks.

Rose

You know, the person who invents the fully interactive touch screen - you know, one where you can just grab the display and start thrusting or licking or inhaling - will probably have a picture like this as his or her inspiration...

Your New Year postings are both truly beautiful and lascivious... I love that word... and for folks of our 'certain age', it is also a great life statement. I have gone through your thread and it is clear you have led an interesting, extra-ordinary life, not just by opportunity but by intention. That is also a great life statement. I am glad you are here and appreciative of your sharing, both your words and your images. There is a frankness, pride and humility in both. I am subscribing.

Thank you for taking the time to compose such thoughtful and flattering comments about me and my thread. Much as I love hearing that you like my photos it's more important to me to learn that you also like my writing. Last, thanks for subscribing and welcome to my thread. I hope my future posts will live up to the high praise you've already showered on me.

Rose

Just found your thread and looking forward to going though the fifty or so pages.

You my dear are a beauty. Love your sensuous mouth and pussy has cause me to loose my pants

Thanks. Please let me know what you think after you've finished your journey through all of the posts I've made. I hope your initial reaction will be confirmed.

Welcome to my thread.

Rose

Dear Rose,

This is a wonderful view. She is so inviting. I hope you continue to post all sorts of poses but please include really explicit photos too. It feels such a privilege to be allowed to see every inch of you. I almost feel like I have had you now I am beginning to know your body so well.

John xxx

Sorry, John. Here I was thinking that I was already posting some very explicit photos. Too explicit to comply with the rules for this forum and so explicit that I was bounced for that reason from two other hosting sites before I discovered DropBox. For now, I think I've gone as far as I feel comfortable. You can use your imagination to fill in the rest, I'm sure.

Rose

This is perfect!!! The grooming, the shape, the hint of swollen lips. Perfect!!!

Thanks, kdb, not that anything is ever really perfect. Not in the sense that Plato formulated for his ideal forms, the pure essence of things. Still, it is a rather nice image, isn't it? I'm glad you agree. The swelling of my labia are from the excitement I experience posing this way.

Rose

Either way I don't mind... I just love it when I have a woman straddling my face, riding my mouth and feeding me her juices

It's great to learn that you like doing that so much. I've had some of the most intense orgasms of my life sitting on my photographer's face, drenching it with my copious flow, almost suffocating him at my peak, then .... well, you know how it works.

Rose

No, he said "about choked". So they are still safe

But he was at risk of serious injury and I don't know if my conscience could stand it if one of my photos sent him over the edge. We'll have to see what he has to say before I make a final decision. After all, he may be more delicate than you.

Rose

It's great to learn that you like doing that so much. I've had some of the most intense orgasms of my life sitting on my photographer's face, drenching it with my copious flow, almost suffocating him at my peak, then .... well, you know how it works.

Rose

Luckily I can breath through my ears so you don't have to worry about me drowning underneath you

Thanks, kdb, not that anything is ever really perfect. Not in the sense that Plato formulated for his ideal forms, the pure essence of things. Still, it is a rather nice image, isn't it? I'm glad you agree. The swelling of my labia are from the excitement I experience posing this way.

Rose

Perhaps not perfect from Plato's viewpoint, but perfect from tongue licking and cock fucking point of view

Time for some more photos since

I think I'm caught up on all my replies to everyone's comments on my thread. If I missed you please accept my apology since it was totally inadvertent.

Here are three more photos from the session which resulted in the three photos I've shared recently.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxa7nvvabv7bbui/July 2012, age 66 (3) - Copy.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rwfodwegq0noz1/July 2012, age 66 (4) - Copy.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7asi04p97wmdms7/July 2012, age 66 (5) - Copy.jpg

As always, I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks.

Rose

Perhaps not perfect from Plato's viewpoint, but perfect from tongue licking and cock fucking point of view

Does that imply that you have the perfect tongue and the perfect cock, kdb? Just teasing.

Rose

I think I'm caught up on all my replies to everyone's comments on my thread. If I missed you please accept my apology since it was totally inadvertent.

Here are three more photos from the session which resulted in the three photos I've shared recently.

As always, I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks.

Rose

i think that i shall be sharing this thread with Mr. V this evening ...

Choking simply will not do, kdb. It can't have my photos be a hazard to your health. Should I tone down the photos I share in the future for safety's sake?

Thanks.

Rose

I am fairly sure your tongue was firmly in your cheek when you made the remark of toning down the photos, I am pretty sure you are hitting the right balance with your current postings and the accompaning words.
Alex.

I vacillated a bit about whether I should post this message, but October being National Breast Cancer Awareness month tipped the scales in favor of posting. I hope all the men in my audience will not be upset with my using Lit this way.

Early detection of breast cancer is so important to our health, but there are still too many women who don't do the right things for whatever reason, including the fear of disfigurement. If my own experience can help change just one mind I'll feel that I've accomplished something truly worthwhile.

A few years ago my radiologist noticed a suspicious shadow on the x-ray of my left breast and recommended I have it biopsied. After talking to some g/f's and doing some research I contacted an oncologist who heads the breast cancer practice at our local uni med center.

The biopsy proved completely negative, but as a surgeon my oncologist turned out to be a bit of a butcher. His reputation was no longer warranted because age had undermined his skills and I've since switched to a younger female oncologist.

After I'd healed completely from the procedure I was initially appalled by the look of the scar he'd left behind. I worried about how my photographer would react, showing what I think was typical female anxiety in such situations.

He could not have been more understanding and reassuring. He helped ground me by reminding me that I'd done the right thing by having the procedure. It didn't take long for me to put my ill-founded cosmetic concerns behind me.

As time has passed the scar has become less prominent. In some photos it almost disappears completely. To illustrate, here is one photo from last year and two from this year.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ue3ji0u85rlg2ek/880-Age65-biopsy scar - Copy.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekhq0vo0ij8yhog/880---Age66-biopsy scar - Copy.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ceuvs1xjnwdo7aj/880-Age66-biopsy scar (2) - Copy.jpg

One consequence of my earlier experience is that I now have semi-annual mammograms. My current radiologist says I'm one of her more challenging cases to interpret because my breast tissue is so dense. I think that that explains why I've always had the feeling that my breasts are much heavier than all the other women I know.

Having my breasts pulled and squished and squeezed between the plates is no fun, but it's something I willingly do and can't encourage other women enough to do the same. Early detection after age 50 saves lives. Damn the cosmetic effects of a biopsy or worse.

Rose

I have ony just discovered your thread, being relatively new to Lit. This post has moved me to comment on its content and pictures.
Your beauty is not diminished by the ineptitude of the surgeon.
The scar he left is regrettable, but as I am sure you have realised, does nothing to change the very high opinion of you, held by your admirers.
As we age, regretfully our bodies all show signs of past knocks and scrapes. This is merely evidence of one of yours.
You were beautiful in your 20's and 30's. You are still beautiful. Your age is not an issue any more than this mark is. Beauty is beauty whatever your age and you are, as you always have been, a very beautiful lady.

Back