Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

the last two I've shared. I hope you enjoy it. That's all I have time for today. I'll reply to all your comments tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Rose

Thank you for the delightful close-up Rose. hope you get lots of kisses there.
Alex

I've received a number of PM's requesting more photos of my labia. When I have more time I plan to search my computer files to find some that show them off to best advantage. In the interim I discovered that I have a photo already at DropBox that might serve as a preview, though my labia don't dominate this shot. I hope you'll like it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngp6wlyzsafauug/DSC_0002 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Rose

Btw, do my naughty bits look too plump in this photo? I'd love to read your reactions.

Stunning and no they don't:)
They look great :devil:

Last edited:
Sorry to re-post your entire quote, but it made me smile. I love the way you casually and matter-of-factly discuss your labia. It's endearing, and totally hot.

Oh, and so is the photo. :rose:

No need to apologize since you're hardly alone in quoting my posts. Plus, I do the same frequently since it's often the lazy way out.

A smile is a great reaction from my standpoint. It's taken me decades, including a few years in therapy, to get to this point. Very different from how shy and anxious I was in my 20's, 30's, etc. The last few years I've become happy with my body and its parts, both accepting and relaxed.

Thanks for the compliments and welcome to my thread. I hope you'll find reason to visit often and post more comments.

Rose

Mmm that makes my mouth water, I can already feel the hair across my tongue

These days the hair is mostly gone. Hope you'd not find that too disappointing.

Thanks for your comments and welcome to my thread. Please return often and post more comments.

Rose

Yes I know the feeling, when Im taking photos of my gf, she gets turned on as we work out the pose, and what she is gong to take off or put on, then after we cant stop ourselves we get so turned on ;)

That's great. I think your reaction and ours is pretty typical and normal for couples who are healthy and sexually active.

Rose

so well. This time my photographer was behind me with his camera. The pose has a very different feel about it but is still quite erotic IMO. I hope you'll like it as much as the last one. If so, there are more than a few variations on my hard drive.
Rose

You have trained your photogragher well Rose, giving us such an arresting and inviting photo . Small wonder you have such an avalanche of replies, particularly when you add your sexy comments to your delectable body shots.
Alex

Thanks for all the compliments, Alex. Being recognized for my writing is even more important to me than flattery for my body parts.

Rose

Rose, your naughty bits look perfectly delicious- I so want to kiss and lick them....:kiss:

I'd love to be your lucky photographer- Right now, looking at your pics has got me well and truly turned on and I can't think of anything I'd rather do than satisfy my carnal desires with you:devil:

Thanks. There is nothing more that those bits like than to be licked and kissed. Well, maybe also being gently sucked and nibbled, but never anything too harsh or strenuous.

I imagine that you were able to find an alternative to deal with your carnality. At least I hope so if that's really the effect my photos have been having on you.

Rose

Dear Rose,

She is utterly irresistible. I am consumed by lust please show me more.

John x

Thanks, John. Resistance is indeed futile, not that I want you to be consumed, at least completely. More will follow in due course, all I ask is a little patience on your part.

Rose

These days the hair is mostly gone. Hope you'd not find that too disappointing.

Thanks for your comments and welcome to my thread. Please return often and post more comments.

Rose

Either way I don't mind... I just love it when I have a woman straddling my face, riding my mouth and feeding me her juices

OMG...I just about choked on my breakfast. I would like to have an order of that this morning. The shape of it, the hair, the curve of the inner thighs...OMG
Please share more............

Choking simply will not do, kdb. It can't have my photos be a hazard to your health. Should I tone down the photos I share in the future for safety's sake?

Thanks.

Rose

would love to dive into that cunt Rose... lovely, just fucking lovely... looks like something that can cum over and over and over

great view Rose!

Thanks, Heath. I'm glad you like my cunt so much. Unlike many other body parts her ability to cum has not diminished at all over the decades and I've always been too lost in the moment to count how many times she does so.

Rose

Back