Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Y'All!!
How is everyone enjoying this their last Sunday of the year? ;)

After a wonderful weekend, I am exhausted. I'll probably spend Nwe Year's Eve in bed.

((( Blu ))) :kiss::rose: It's been peaceful and quiet so far :)

TRT and I will be cheering in the new year together, along with the girls. We don't really go wild like we used to do :) Afterall, it's just the start of a new year and January again ;)

((( Blu ))) :kiss::rose: It's been peaceful and quiet so far :)

TRT and I will be cheering in the new year together, along with the girls. We don't really go wild like we used to do :) Afterall, it's just the start of a new year and January again ;)

(((SIENNA)))

Hey Lady!! :D:rose::kiss:

So? Do you have any New Year's resolutions? ;):D

(((SIENNA)))

Hey Lady!! :D:rose::kiss:

So? Do you have any New Year's resolutions? ;):D

((( KJ ))) :kiss::rose:

Strangely enough blu my love, I never do resolutions because I always break them anyway :D

That might seem boring, but atleast I don't let others and myself down :)

grape_vine.gif

((( KJ ))) :kiss::rose:

Strangely enough blu my love, I never do resolutions because I always break them anyway :D

That might seem boring, but atleast I don't let others and myself down :)

grape_vine.gif
I'm going to try to give up soda this year! It's gonna be super rough....

Sienna,

I dont think of let down when I think of you .. going down.. no thats a differnt story! :devil:

Sienna,

I dont think of let down when I think of you .. going down.. no thats a differnt story! :devil:

So, you have fantasies of going down on me VIPER? ;)

I am sorry if my replies are slow at the moment, I am waiting for my new internet package to start. This old one is soooo slow:(

I am sorry if my replies are slow at the moment, I am waiting for my new internet package to start. This old one is soooo slow:(
It's okay. I'm sure that once your new internet starts up, we'll have trouble keeping up with you :):kiss:

Yes Sienna,

Tit for tat if you know what I mean .. plus many others my sweet:D

It's okay. I'm sure that once your new internet starts up, we'll have trouble keeping up with you :):kiss:

You might be right there Rai :) :kiss:

Yes Sienna,

Tit for tat if you know what I mean .. plus many others my sweet:D

Of course VIPER my love ;) I need my fantasies satisfied too and there is nothing so pleasant as giving a 69 deep throat special ;)

I was told a joke today. For some reason it didn't make me laugh and I think you know why :)

> There are 70 ways to satisfy a woman; (a) Take her shopping. (b) 69. <

grape_vine.gif

You might be right there Rai :) :kiss:

Of course VIPER my love ;) I need my fantasies satisfied too and there is nothing so pleasant as giving a 69 deep throat special ;)

I was told a joke today. For some reason it didn't make me laugh and I think you know why :)

> There are 70 ways to satisfy a woman; (a) Take her shopping. (b) 69. <

grape_vine.gif

Sienna, might have to be because its not funny?

Good evening to one and all, plus of course, {{SIENNA}}.

BrettJ

Author / Awake / Sensualist

A new collaboration short story is being worked on
by raiguy & Sienna

Go read their latest submission...

By The Swimming Pool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((( Brett ))) :kiss: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

good night all (((Sienna))) (((Blu))) almost a new year and I hope the next is better then this one. hope everyone is having a sexy night tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back