What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to chase/smack two males hoovering in my kitchen just waiting for me to mess up a sushi roll so they can call dibs first.

Sitting down and doing nothing...it's been a very long but extremely wonderful day!

*blinks*

*thinks*

*thinks longer*

definitely bow...

*grins*

Wrydrn?

Waiting with a bow on my head for the cubs to come back from their fathers family christmas gathering.

I want to open presents!

I think I'll nap on the couch till they get here.

Just sent a Lady a few pics in her PM box as she missed the one earlier...

and am now getting ready to bake some more cookies and do the damned dishes...

:D

Getting dinner on the table.

Peeking at pics and grinning from ear to ear at seeing what I am seeing. :D

Inhaling the scents of whipped cream, pineapples, strawberries (all fresh) layered over the gorgeousness that is homemade yellow cake...and giggling happily to myself.

If it was me, Thyri, it would definitely be the case. So, I would say "Yes, you're on a roll."

Now, let's see if I can repeat your marvelous literary feat.

I'm caught up except for one story I'm doing by email, and for A Healer's Tale. I'd wanted to write for that one over this short holiday break, but I didn't get to it.

Good luck with yours. I hope your muse is being productive. :rose:

Red Lobster style?
You mean it was made by someone who was put down to part-time employee because the corporate offices wanted to have a hissy fit over having to provide health care and then had another hissy fit because the public found out and stopped patronizing them and so their profits dropped like a rock?

Uhm, no, it was made by my sister. :eek:

damn it I really wanna write a woman slipping into schizo haze where voices and disembodied hands/eyes slowly drive her into the depths of despair and murder...

*sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back