The "Currently Masturbating" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and I am feeling my orgasm building as well as you continue to fuck me so hard and slide you finger in my ass. As i feel your cock trobbing inside me getting ready to explode i start to cum so hard.

I'm gonna cum baby - you want my cum deep in yer hot cunt? I growl between my teeth, straining to hold back as I plow your luscious pussy and finger-fuck yer sweet ass.

mmm yes I do. Fill my pussy full of your cum now!!!

Slapping and grasping yer ass, I push in once more, as I feel a huge load of hot cum crawling up the length of my shaft, then exploding, deep inside yer sweet hole, its heat mixing with your own. Ah - such sweet release!:kiss:

Slapping and grasping yer ass, I push in once more, as I feel a huge load of hot cum crawling up the length of my shaft, then exploding, deep inside yer sweet hole, its heat mixing with your own. Ah - such sweet release!:kiss:

mmmm yes it would be very sweet.;):devil:

It was fun chatting with you but I am going to have to log off for now.

Busy Day

Busy day today, but there is always time for a little stroking. About to get cleaned up to run a few errands, so I figured if I'm going to shower, might as well get a little dirty first! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back