The "Currently Masturbating" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my fingers, I spread your lips, letting me in deeper until I find your hard clitty, flicking with my eager tongue as my cock slides into your warm, velvety mouth...such wonderful pleasure!

mm yes i love the feeling of your cock in my mouth as you eat me. I start sucking you more firmly as you continue to lap away at my wet pussy

yes your mouth on my hard nipple feels so good as I grind my pussy on your hard cock!! Oh GOD i am going to cum all over your hard cock as I ride you.
I thrust up hard..one last time..holding my cock deep inside you as I explode...filling your hot pussy with my cum...my thick finger deep in your ass as I bite your hard nipple..sending electric shocks shivering through your quivering flesh

I thrust up hard..one last time..holding my cock deep inside you as I explode...filling your hot pussy with my cum...my thick finger deep in your ass as I bite your hard nipple..sending electric shocks shivering through your quivering flesh

the feeling of you shoving your cock deeper into my pussy as you fill me with your cum and your finger in my ass is so fucking amazing. I am moaning and screaming so loud as I cum.

the feeling of you shoving your cock deeper into my pussy as you fill me with your cum and your finger in my ass is so fucking amazing. I am moaning and screaming so loud as I cum.
our juices mixing..filling your tight pussy..gushing out..the sweet scent of our sex filling the room..intoxicating...

mmmm yes as I continue to suck on your throbbing cock as you tongue fuck my wet pussy I begin moaning as My cum feels your mouth!!!

Tasting your cum makes me want to fuck you...hard, deep, but slowly...I force my cock out of your mouth, and climb behind you. You look so damn sexy from behind as I position myself cock behind you, ready to take your sweet wet slit.

Tasting your cum makes me want to fuck you...hard, deep, but slowly...I force my cock out of your mouth, and climb behind you. You look so damn sexy from behind as I position myself cock behind you, ready to take your sweet wet slit.

mmm yes I am dripping wet and so ready to have your hard cock deep iniside me now!!!

pulling my still hard cock out...flipping you over...sliding my slick rod slowly into your tight ass...

oh fuck yes! The feeling of your hard cock pushing slowly inside my tight ass is amazing. My pussy is still dripping wet from cum from being fucked so good. I am pushing my ass back as you push deeper and deeper inside it. I tell you I want ever inch of you deep inside my tight ass and for you to fuck it until I cum again just like you fucked my wet pussy.

mmm yes I am dripping wet and so ready to have your hard cock deep iniside me now!!!

Slapping you sweet ass cheeks, I slide the head of my cock along your slit, teasing it as you push back, begging to be fucked. Finally, I push myself inside you...your pussy is so tight, but so welcoming as it eagerly swollows my hard shaft. Pure heaven, as I begin to pump your sweet slit, deep and hard, slapping your ass as I plow deeper.

oh fuck yes! The feeling of your hard cock pushing slowly inside my tight ass is amazing. My pussy is still dripping wet from cum from being fucked so good. I am pushing my ass back as you push deeper and deeper inside it. I tell you I want ever inch of you deep inside my tight ass and for you to fuck it until I cum again just like you fucked my wet pussy.
Reaching around..slipping 2 thick fingers into your quivering pussy...working in and out...back and forth...

Slapping you sweet ass cheeks, I slide the head of my cock along your slit, teasing it as you push back, begging to be fucked. Finally, I push myself inside you...your pussy is so tight, but so welcoming as it eagerly swollows my hard shaft. Pure heaven, as I begin to pump your sweet slit, deep and hard, slapping your ass as I plow deeper.

oh yes!! I push and grind my pussy back on your hard cock as i feel you slap my ass and push deeper inside. I say, "yes spank my naughty ass as you fuck me good and hard!! Give me all that cock!!"

oh yes!! I push and grind my pussy back on your hard cock as i feel you slap my ass and push deeper inside. I say, "yes spank my naughty ass as you fuck me good and hard!! Give me all that cock!!"

I love a woman who know what she wants...and how to get it. I tell you you look so fucking sexy when you are being fucked hard, begging for cock as I ram ya harder. I grasp your hips and plow as deep as possible, your ass slamming back to meet my thrusts.

Reaching around..slipping 2 thick fingers into your quivering pussy...working in and out...back and forth...

oh fuck!!! You are driving me crazy. I moan so loud in pleasure as I feel you fingers enter my wet pussy as you cock trust in and out of my ass!!!! I am so fucking wet! As you push your two fingers in my pussy my juice pours down your hand. Having my ass full of your cock and your fingers in my pussy feels so damn good!!!

oh fuck!!! You are driving me crazy. I moan so loud in pleasure as I feel you fingers enter my wet pussy as you cock trust in and out of my ass!!!! I am so fucking wet! As you push your two fingers in my pussy my juice pours down your hand. Having my ass full of your cock and your fingers in my pussy feels so damn good!!!
My thumb finds your clit..rubbing furiously...my hand falls on your ass..."do you want your ass full of cum?" I growl

I love a woman who know what she wants...and how to get it. I tell you you look so fucking sexy when you are being fucked hard, begging for cock as I ram ya harder. I grasp your hips and plow as deep as possible, your ass slamming back to meet my thrusts.

I am pushing back and grinding my pussy on your cock each time it thrust to the bottom of my pussy as you pull me back onto you by my hips. I say, "That's it baby, Just like that! Give my cock loving cunt a good hard fucking!"

I am pushing back and grinding my pussy on your cock each time it thrust to the bottom of my pussy as you pull me back onto you by my hips. I say, "That's it baby, Just like that! Give my cock loving cunt a good hard fucking!"

As I fuck ya I slide a lubbed finger up yer sweet ass, finger in/cock out...finger out/cock in...repeat - doin' ya like a fucking machine, as I feel an orgasm slowly starting to build, deep inside. You sexy demands are gonna make me cum!

As I fuck ya I slide a lubbed finger up yer sweet ass, finger in/cock out...finger out/cock in...repeat - doin' ya like a fucking machine, as I feel an orgasm slowly starting to build, deep inside. You sexy demands are gonna make me cum!

Yes and I am feeling my orgasm building as well as you continue to fuck me so hard and slide you finger in my ass. As i feel your cock trobbing inside me getting ready to explode i start to cum so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back