Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Exactly. Same goes for pizza delivery boys, pool cleaners, police, nurses, etc.

ICT for once I thought I made a real human connection and maybe even a friend here on lit. I think instead I really crashed and burned in a spectacular way. No fool like an old fool.

ICT every Christmas, I hide away by myself and watch the Christmas cartoons. I'm watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas now :)

ICT I love too deeply and it causes me too much pain

IACT I threw my back out yesterday, can I just say owie.

IFCT I just need to be in his arms right now

ICT I briefly think about having sex with almost every man I meet.

(Please tell me I'm not the only one.)

I confess that the other day I pulled up the facebook page of my wife's little sister and beat off until I came. Hard. She's 19; I'm 36. I have such a thing for her, little red head with skinny hips and perky tits. She's a slut. I don't mean that in a mean way; I mean she has a lot of sex with guys who aren't good for her. I came so hard to that picture. It felt fucking amazing.

IFCT a couple years ago I unfriended her. She puts lots of FB pics up with her in scanty attire and it was only a matter of time before I made the wrong comment.

God, she's such a cock tease.

ICT I think that confession is hot.

ICT I want to give up and get on a plane.

IFCT I know I won't. I'll stay here, doing what's right and being unhappy.

ICT I hate that the only time I can have sex is on the weekend... Living in different cities sucks a lot.

Confession

I would love to confess my sexuall sins, however I know for certain I would go to hell if I did confess so I ight as well keep it to myself and get t fuck in heaven.

right!! & so I can give you my leash just quietly

Come to California, Ari. I'll be waiting with arms open, ready to give you a big hug.

ICT you guys are awesome and I don't know what I would do without your care and unconditional support. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

IACT I have my trip all planned. I'm flying from Perth to Sydney to LA, then visiting Colorado, San Francisco, possibly Vancouver, Boston and Washington DC to collect hugs, then finishing up in Kansas of all places.

IFCT if you pay for my flights, Gregy, I'll make a detour to Newcastle. :caning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back