men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do admit, I'm very curious. She's described some of her past in very general terms; ie, very short on details, and I would love to know more, especially since she's hinted at some wild experiences in her youth.

My wife however prefers these past experiences to be private; ie, between her and whoever the past lover was, and feels very uncomfortable discussing them in any sort of detail.

I do however get a little snippet of info occasionally, which sends my imagination into overdrive.

I love chatting to my girlfriend about her previous sexual life before me. She has been a lesbian since a teenager never had cock. And she has had a lot of pleasure from it, 3somes (fff) teachers, and college girls. But she always gets turned on when I tell her about my sex life esp with men.

never had cock

I love chatting to my girlfriend about her previous sexual life before me. She has been a lesbian since a teenager never had cock. And she has had a lot of pleasure from it, 3somes (fff) teachers, and college girls. But she always gets turned on when I tell her about my sex life esp with men.

Wonder if your girlfriend was just 'curious'? :rolleyes:

OMG OMG.. my wife texted me that she is following her lover home
i am such a lucky husband

OMG OMG.. my wife texted me that she is following her lover home fromthe bar and that was a couple of hours ago
i am such a lucky husband

well... no cream pie... she didn't let him cum in her.. he pulled out and shot on her belly.. so all i got by the time she got some was some flakes... they didn't have sex last night because they were both to drunk/tired.. so she woke him up this morning about 9:30 and they fucked.. she woke him with a blow job... something she has NEVER done with me.. then after he was done she wiped off, got dressed and came home..
then she got undressed and climbed onto the bed and straddled my face... :D
OMG she was so OPEN i could tongue her all the way and hardly touched her walls.. her lips were still all puffy and damn was she wet... i could taste a little of him but mostly her... she made me lick her until she came then made me keep licking as i played with myself until i came, then she rode me through one more orgasm .. got off and showered..

well... no cream pie... she didn't let him cum in her.. he pulled out and shot on her belly.. so all i got by the time she got some was some flakes... they didn't have sex last night because they were both to drunk/tired.. so she woke him up this morning about 9:30 and they fucked.. she woke him with a blow job... something she has NEVER done with me.. then after he was done she wiped off, got dressed and came home..
then she got undressed and climbed onto the bed and straddled my face...
OMG she was so OPEN i could tongue her all the way and hardly touched her walls.. her lips were still all puffy and damn was she wet... i could taste a little of him but mostly her... she made me lick her until she came then made me keep licking as i played with myself until i came, then she rode me through one more orgasm .. got off and showered..

then she got undressed and climbed onto the bed and straddled my face...

Beyond hot

wife with other men

X wife and I had a 10 year plus 3sm.
We were all just friends first and visited this guy often when he went through a difficult divorce. First time anything happened was when we stayed over at his house in guest room. He had gone to bed and I asked her if she wanted to go to him. She and I had talked about her having sex with him and it took no time for her to make up her mind.

She returned 20 minutes later and at first I thought it did not happen but then saw her panties in her hand pressed tight against her pussy. She got in to bed and when I put my hand between her legs she was really slippery and full of his cum. Our sex was very intense that night and also we felt closer to each other than before.

Since I woke and got up very early I did not bother to dress going to the kitchen and was making coffee when he came out. He stood there surprised to see me and a little embarresed because his cock was hard and pointed up. I stared at his nicely shaped cock thinking about it penerating her the night before and remembered all the cum she had in her pussy. I could sense the pleasure and intensity he must have had the night before.

I often wonder why this is a turn on for me? And how will I ever find a female that will understand.

X wife and I had a 10 year plus 3sm.
We were all just friends first and visited this guy often when he went through a difficult divorce. First time anything happened was when we stayed over at his house in guest room. He had gone to bed and I asked her if she wanted to go to him. She and I had talked about her having sex with him and it took no time for her to make up her mind.

She returned 20 minutes later and at first I thought it did not happen but then saw her panties in her hand pressed tight against her pussy. She got in to bed and when I put my hand between her legs she was really slippery and full of his cum. Our sex was very intense that night and also we felt closer to each other than before.

Since I woke and got up very early I did not bother to dress going to the kitchen and was making coffee when he came out. He stood there surprised to see me and a little embarresed because his cock was hard and pointed up. I stared at his nicely shaped cock thinking about it penerating her the night before and remembered all the cum she had in her pussy. I could sense the pleasure and intensity he must have had the night before.

I often wonder why this is a turn on for me? And how will I ever find a female that will understand.

The fact that you had 10 years of this to enjoy makes me and I'm sure a few other guys very envious of your experience.

Would love to hear more stories and fun situations that happened over that time.

Haven't done it. But as long as the other man would fuck me too, I would probably suggest to her that we do it.

my wife just texted that she is going over to his place again... he is grumpy she said... but that maybe a blow job and letting him take his "aggressions" out on her pussy would make him feel better...

thinkig of wife with another man

My wife and i have had several threesomes with other men and i love it, i will sometimes hold his cock and help stuff it in her pussy, and she and i will 69 as he fucks her and he will slip out of her pussy and let his cock fall into my mouth which tastes great with her hot juices on it. She has let me suck a few of them til they came in my mouth and she really gets off on it. She prefers black men but we have had white men too, either one is OK by me. If you really trust your wife let her enjoy herself with a well hung man and you for a hot DP, it won't get any better than that.

Michelle3

my wife just texted that she is going over to his place again... he is grumpy she said... but that maybe a blow job and letting him take his "aggressions" out on her pussy would make him feel better...

You should give us more updates on what happens after these meetings. Would love to hear on the fun you got to enjoy...

Wife loves it

My wife loves to jack me off out side. Not to long ago we got busted and she helped herself to his cock. A little odd at first but i enjoyed watching her pleas him and me at the same time. She even let him undress her and fool around. The grand finally was swallowing me while he blew his load on her tits. She keeps asking me to let her do it more often. And i think i will

I'm a very protective person so it's not about her using the man the humiliate me but I'd love for her to have a man to please her as well and at the same time as me just so she has a great time because I love her that much! And if he's all for helping me the better!

the Wife is on the prowl again.. she just told the kids she is going to help out a girlfriend of hers through some ruff stuff... but she is really going to her Lovers.... let me lick her for about 2 minutes.. then she showed me how she is going to start His blowjob.. about 30 seconds.. Damn she has gotten a talented tongue over the last few years of TRYING to make me cum that way (never have I cum from a blowjob)...
then she stood up, kissed me and walked out the front door... told me to play with myself (but NOT to cum) while i was thinking about how hard she is going to cum while he is fucking her tonight AND tomorrow morning and that she will see me after lunch...

I know my ex slept with one guy while we were married and I get very horny thinking about it. I still have an email from him to her which I sometimes read and jerk off. I am sure she slept with other men too. We had other problems, but if things were not so bad between us, I would have loved to hear about her fucking other guys.

This happened to me and I was both enraged and aroused at the same time. She left me for a month. I found a pair of her panties and I used them to beat off with over and over again. It was so hot. But I was also so pissed. I had to beat off to clear my head. With the savy I have gained over the years I would of thought of a way to make this work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back