I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even a woman!!

I'm a bit highly strung today, I wouldn't normally react like that. ;)

The trolls are hardly EVER actual women. Its most likely the lonely college guy who can't get a woman and has to drop out of college to go live in his grandmother's basement.

aww poor kid. Anything we can do? *HUG*

The trolls are hardly EVER actual women. Its most likely the lonely college guy who can't get a woman and has to drop out of college to go live in his grandmother's basement.

Maybe you should read his profile. ;)

It's just pmt :D

It's not even a woman!!

I'm a bit highly strung today, I wouldn't normally react like that. ;)

:eek: Shock! Gasp! :eek:

Wow they get done quick... Sure they arent male?

Us guys may be finished in 7 seconds, but it's the best 7 seconds a woman has ever experienced! :D Okay, it's only the best 7 seconds with me. Cause I'm awesome and stuff like that, ya know?

Btw, only I'm allowed to hump this thread and everything in it! Not only that, but I'm the only one allowed to troll it as well. Now that that's taken care of...

How are you today beautiful me?

Us guys may be finished in 7 seconds, but it's the best 7 seconds a woman has ever experienced! :D Okay, it's only the best 7 seconds with me. Cause I'm awesome and stuff like that, ya know?

Btw, only I'm allowed to hump this thread and everything in it! Not only that, but I'm the only one allowed to troll it as well. Now that that's taken care of...

How are you today beautiful me?

You're confident, aren't you? :D

Ha ha :p

I'm good, thanks, hope you are too. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back