I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. :kiss:

I always want cuddles from you, Fred! :heart:

Sweetheart,

Hope your day has been going well? Son feeling better? Yes love to cuddle with you..nake even better.. so I can hold taste smell lick all your special places.

hugs kisses love

fred

Sweetheart,

Hope your day has been going well? Son feeling better? Yes love to cuddle with you..nake even better.. so I can hold taste smell lick all your special places.

hugs kisses love

fred

Hey Fred!!

He's no better, may be a chest infection. We'll probably be at the docs tomorrow.

Naked cuddling. :p

Well, there might be. :D
You don't. :p

Sounds good! :devil:

No, with his history of pneumonia I'm careful. ;)

I'll have to get there early then!:D

...and yes, I guess I might just have mentioned a few hundred times how much I'd love to lick that pussy of yours...:devil:

I'll have to bring a few friends to help out then:devil::D

Sounds sensible- better safe than sorry with these things

:kiss:

I'll have to get there early then!:D

...and yes, I guess I might just have mentioned a few hundred times how much I'd love to lick that pussy of yours...:devil:

I'll have to bring a few friends to help out then:devil::D

Sounds sensible- better safe than sorry with these things

:kiss:

I'll save you a place. ;)
A few. :p

Mmm......:catroar:

Just told him to get to bed, at least he listens to me. ;)

Aww, don't worry. I'll have a surprise for you later that will require the use of that tongue. :heart:

I have my portable hair dryer, its good at drying wet knickers, but better still I have a selcetion of new ones would you like to pick a pair?

Attachments

• tnCAE4FIF6.jpg
    tnCAE4FIF6.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 119
  • grey blue.jpg
    grey blue.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 40
  • blue spotted.jpg
    blue spotted.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 41
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 48
I have my portable hair dryer, its good at drying wet knickers, but better still I have a selcetion of new ones would you like to pick a pair?

Why don't you post those on the moisture thread, instead of mine!

Why don't you post those on the moisture thread, instead of mine!

People can't get attention on their own merit so they see the popular threads and try and steal some of their thunder. I've seen it happen again and again over the years. (Pathetic really)

People can't get attention on their own merit so they see the popular threads and try and steal some of their thunder. I've seen it happen again and again over the years. (Pathetic really)

It's not even a woman!!

I'm a bit highly strung today, I wouldn't normally react like that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back