What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a gift my friend. She is showing her psycho bat shit crazy tendencies early.

Run. Run fast. Run far. And be happy you found out as soon as you did.

Seriously, she has some jealousy issues. If they show up this easily, with no evidence, imagine what it would be like later if you actually started dating.

Lol honestly, I'm mostly just curious as to who this friend is. I've talked to a few people but not really anything that went anywhere. But whatever.

Chicks, man. What can you do?

I should remove my age from my profile. I can't possibly be 41.

I wonder if I turned the cooker off.

My Twitter and Facebook feeds are full of people whining about their fantasy players. Um, it's fantasy, stop believing it's life or death!!!

There were too many things on today. Everything good always seems to be on the television and radio on the same day.

From another thread....

tumblr_m7l3zrpALY1rxn0tjo1_1280.jpg

This sucks and I hate this. I sort of wish I could go back to not thinking about the people behind the user names. This sucks! It's NOT the right answer, but fuck if I know what is.:mad:

FUCK!

Ummm speghtti is such as awesome comfort food. I'm gonna prop my feet up and slurp some noodles!

Would I be just as obsessed with thoughts of sex if I were actually having it? Or, once this intense craving was sated and my head was cleared, would my obsession wane?

The day gone, not sure where it went
Thoughts of playing you till my love is spent
Just to see your name, your voice to hear
Fills my lust, desires thick its clear

mmmm how do I let her know
Im naked and hard, ready to go
Ive oiled my cock, its slick and glistening
Aching desire, is my baby listening

Cant wait any longer, to be taken with need
Gripped to the hilt, pumping hard i proceed
To grab at her ass, to pull at her hair
baby i need you, fuck this lustful dispare....:rose:

An interesting moment in an elevator this weekend...stayed in the Hilton in Glendale, Ca...and in the elevator with me on my way to the room were three people - a man in a formal suit, and two older women in t-shirts that read,

"The Virginian - 1962 - 2012" - they were having a reunion of the show with cast members and crew in the hotel...the guy in the formal outfit was one of the actors...I liked that they enjoyed being a part of the show enough to have a reunion...

Why does my brain say popcorn flavored jellybeans can't possibly taste good and my mouth disagree with it??? :rolleyes::kiss:

I should be sleeping, but I'm not tired. I am going to be sorry in the morning.

And popcorn flavored jelly bellys are awesome, El.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back