The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chicken was marinated in orange and tequila lime sauce, it was tasty. And I love tater tots...they are my weakness. Well, one of many. :rolleyes::rolleyes::

Peperoni is not my fav, but I'll eat it. I love black olives and mushrooms on my pizza. OR Canadian bacon and pineapple. I prefer sausage over pepperoni and find it's nicely paired with mushrooms. And wont get into my fancy pizza loves. LoL

Kill? :eek:
I didn't kill anyone.... yet.... ;)

Canadian bacon and pineapple is where it's at!

(I've got two turn tables and a microphone?)

The chicken was marinated in orange and tequila lime sauce, it was tasty. And I love tater tots...they are my weakness. Well, one of many. :rolleyes::rolleyes::

Peperoni is not my fav, but I'll eat it. I love black olives and mushrooms on my pizza. OR Canadian bacon and pineapple. I prefer sausage over pepperoni and find it's nicely paired with mushrooms. And wont get into my fancy pizza loves. LoL

Kill? :eek:
I didn't kill anyone.... yet.... ;)

Yeah, I don't know how pizza can be fancy, it's pizza. Doesn't need to be all fancy and decked out in $1000 caviar or what have you.

Yeah, I don't know how pizza can be fancy, it's pizza. Doesn't need to be all fancy and decked out in $1000 caviar or what have you.

*laughs* Not THAT fancy! No. no. I mean using different cheeses like ricotta or parmesan, feta... fancy cheeses. Toppings like artichoke or meatballs. And adding spinach or bell pepper. So, yeah... I like my pizza all over the place depending on my mood. :)

And that mustard comment you made earlier. EW! unless it's only dipping the crush...then okay, I understand. It's like a soft pretzel.

*laughs* Not THAT fancy! No. no. I mean using different cheeses like ricotta or parmesan, feta... fancy cheeses. Toppings like artichoke or meatballs. And adding spinach or bell pepper. So, yeah... I like my pizza all over the place depending on my mood. :)

And that mustard comment you made earlier. EW! unless it's only dipping the crush...then okay, I understand. It's like a soft pretzel.

Nope, bite after bite. I know it's weird. Consider pizza and mustard my fish fingers and custard. I don't use mustard with french bread pizza, that just taste funny.

Nope, bite after bite. I know it's weird. Consider pizza and mustard my fish fingers and custard. I don't use mustard with french bread pizza, that just taste funny.

LoL, oh man...that is an awesome pizza party plan, but also a little gross. I may need some beer to wash it down.

Mustard... ew... yes, strange. I love mustard, but no. So, just regular yellow mustard or do you mix it up?

Edit: *giggles at the fish fingers and custard reference.*

*sighs* Love Matt Smith so much... yep, dig the AV right now.

LoL, oh man...that is an awesome pizza party plan, but also a little gross. I may need some beer to wash it down.

Mustard... ew... yes, strange. I love mustard, but no. So, just regular yellow mustard or do you mix it up?

Plain yellow, I've never tried the fancy kind.

*gets ideas*

edit:

Pepperoni with pickles or marshmallows doesn't sound half bad. hmmm

Last edited:
Plain yellow, I've never tried the fancy kind.

*gets ideas*

edit:

Pepperoni with pickles or marshmallows doesn't sound half bad. hmmm

Try Dijon or Spicy brown mustard. Then let me know. :)

I'd go with the pep and pickles, but no the marshmallows...I like those fluffy white puffs, but not on the pizza. Then again...they would melt...Hmmm... that could be good. LoL

Haha.. that's fantastic. And they are braver than I am.

Seriously I'm out when it comes to anchovies.

I'd go with the pep and pickles, but no the marshmallows...I like those fluffy white puffs, but not on the pizza. Then again...they would melt...Hmmm... that could be good. LoL

Yeah.. my dad loved anchovies, but not I.

Peanut butter could be interesting, when not pared with shellfish.

Couldn't find any dijon, but I used ranch dressing, not bad especially with the crust. Don't have pickles, but tried the marshmallows. Interesting, it has a tiny sweet after taste.

Yeah.. my dad loved anchovies, but not I.

Peanut butter could be interesting, when not pared with shellfish.

Peanut butter.... that may taste OK with jelly on a pizza or a meant of some kind, but shellfish, no.

Couldn't find any dijon, but I used ranch dressing, not bad especially with the crust. Don't have pickles, but tried the marshmallows. Interesting, it has a tiny sweet after taste.

Oh, you are not trying concoctions now are you? hehe

Ranch dressing = ew. :)

No, no... you have a solid point and I love exploring. Sometimes you just have to say what the hell?!

Or two other words, but I'll stop the Doctor Who references for tonight.

Are there any pizza places you go to or order from particularly.

Or two other words, but I'll stop the Doctor Who references for tonight.

Are there any pizza places you go to or order from particularly.

*blinks, stares* What did I say about the Doctor Who references?

Pizza places... I prefer Papa Johns over Pizza Hut, but recently I don't want to order from Papa John's anymore. Pizza Hut is my greasy fall back. I have a Pieology by me which I love and this other family owned place called Peperonzi that I really like. The thing about Cali pizza is it's mostly generic, so only a few places stand out.

Peanut butter.... that may taste OK with jelly on a pizza or a meant of some kind, but shellfish, no.

Oh, you are not trying concoctions now are you? hehe

Ranch dressing = ew. :)

Amen to that.

Though I feel the same way about mustard, too, so...

Speaking of pizza, if you enter the promo code MLB100 this weekend (so, basically the rest of tonight and tomorrow), you get half off regular menu prices at Papa John's.

*blinks, stares* What did I say about the Doctor Who references?

Pizza places... I prefer Papa Johns over Pizza Hut, but recently I don't want to order from Papa John's anymore. Pizza Hut is my greasy fall back. I have a Pieology by me which I love and this other family owned place called Peperonzi that I really like. The thing about Cali pizza is it's mostly generic, so only a few places stand out.

*thinks* I don't think you said a thing about the references. :D

I'm the same about Papa John and Pizza Hut, sometime you just wan something greasy. I don't do Dominoes, I just don't. Little Ceaser's puts theirs under heating lamps for lord knows how long so I don't go the either. I used to go some place in the mall that had New York style pizza but that was long ago. I also used to go to Cici's pizza, their pizza was okay for a buffet, but I used to go the arcade.

*thinks* I don't think you said a thing about the references. :D

I'm the same about Papa John and Pizza Hut, sometime you just wan something greasy. I don't do Dominoes, I just don't. Little Ceaser's puts theirs under heating lamps for lord knows how long so I don't go the either. I used to go some place in the mall that had New York style pizza but that was long ago. I also used to go to Cici's pizza, their pizza was okay for a buffet, but I used to go the arcade.

We're like twins when it comes to pizza places. LoL :)

*rolls her eyes as she looks off to the side* Same difference. Doctor Who is always welcome even if I have to think about it because I'm not a full fledged Whovian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back