The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'd like to see a Rifftrax of The Dark Knight Rises.... while shiny and entertaining there was little substance.

Like Strippers.

rimshot.gif

*Turns quickly then looks back* Why hello! Do you have previous experiences decorating?

I decorated Legion of Doom's base and Mordhaus. I also helped in the Death Star design, but when I pointed out the whole exhaust port thing, they fired me. Shows what they knew, huh?

Heh, I thought it'd be longer... ripping on Twilight is pretty damn easy.

Actually I'd like to see a Rifftrax of The Dark Knight Rises.... while shiny and entertaining there was little substance.

Heh.. admittedly, it is kind of low-hanging fruit. But it's also what makes for the best riffs.

If you haven't (and I could probably even send you the file), you need to watch Rifftrax do The Room. It's about as close to the old MST3K as there is. Just so laughably bad.

And still not tolerable then again it might be edward's face that is the issue. The deep penetrating stares...always make me want to reach for my mace or something heavy.

I'm surprised, shame on you.

He's a vampire, cut his head off with something sharp.

I decorated Legion of Doom's base and Mordhaus. I also helped in the Death Star design, but when I pointed out the whole exhaust port thing, they fired me. Shows what they knew, huh?

At least they didn't light you ON fire. *snickers* You're hired!

And still not tolerable then again it might be edward's face that is the issue. The deep penetrating stares...always make me want to reach for my mace or something heavy.

*hands her a baseball bat*

God, the end of that where they go into Yakkety Sax just kills me.

LoL, yes.... that was pretty laugh out loud.

Heh.. admittedly, it is kind of low-hanging fruit. But it's also what makes for the best riffs.

If you haven't (and I could probably even send you the file), you need to watch Rifftrax do The Room. It's about as close to the old MST3K as there is. Just so laughably bad.

I have still yet to give The Room a chance...I was kind of waiting for it to make another cult theater run because I'm not sure I could watch it on DVD, at least not alone and not sober.

LT ~ Almost...it's almost Friday...one more day...

Yes, sort of kinda.... damn you in a way different time zone. ;)

Morning, Brit. :rose:

LT ~ Almost...it's almost Friday...one more day...

Hallelujah and pass the lube. I so cannot wait til Friday.

I'm surprised, shame on you.

He's a vampire, cut his head off with something sharp.

That wimpy pasty pretender to the throne doesn't deserve to die like a proper vampire. Beating his head in works just as well

So.. your mace, or your mace? ;)
Well I am pretty sure what's in my purse would be ineffective, fun but ineffective and the 'mace' is currently on order.

That wimpy pasty pretender to the throne doesn't deserve to die like a proper vampire. Beating his head in works just as well

But he's still be moving and if he escapes, he's free to spread his pretentiousness all over. We need to cut this at the source. I'm not say you can't torture him, just finish the job when your done.

I have still yet to give The Room a chance...I was kind of waiting for it to make another cult theater run because I'm not sure I could watch it on DVD, at least not alone and not sober.

If it wasn't for Rifftrax, I don't think I could've watched much of The Room. At least not without a group of friends to make fun of it with. It's just... so, so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back