The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whhhoooo!!! *throws confetti *

I missed my 2000...now working to 3000.

Somehow I missed when I hit my 4k mark. I must talk too damn much.

*grins from his lap and throws her arms around, squeezing*

I guess... you'll just have to settle for me, until a new man crush rolls into town.

-Happy rumbles in his chest-

How about I just keep you instead? You give better boobie hugs than SB anyway :D

*Rolls around on the ground laughing*

Gosh, you guys are too funny today! Seriouslyyyyy! :p

And hmm. All girls agree, so why not do it? :devil:

Hm..

*dashes off to check Lit's rules*

*returns with a sad shake of the head*

Yeah.. it's as I suspected. Suffrage hasn't come to Lit yet (plenty of suffering, sure, but suffrage...). So.. I'm afraid your votes don't count, ladies.

I know, I know. I'm as shocked and appalled as you all are. But, that's how it is I'm afraid...

Sorry, no out-of-state votes accepted. :p

*snickers quietly* Oh, I have no doubts about that... but then, I'm not the one making a list, either.

:p

*smirks* When did making lists become a bad thing? You don't know... my list could be full of good things.... and by good I mean naughty.

I think I will bring the shibari rope and my favorite flogger...you bring a paddle and
we can get someone else to sit on his face to shut him up. Who's in?

*dies giggling*

*snorts laughter*

Someone really needs a beating...

I wanna do it let me dooooo itt!!!

Hm..

Yeah.. it's as I suspected. Suffrage hasn't come to Lit yet (plenty of suffering, sure, but suffrage...). So.. I'm afraid your votes don't count, ladies.

I know, I know. I'm as shocked and appalled as you all are. But, that's how it is I'm afraid...

*checks the updated version*

*knows that he is a fibber...*

*decides to bring both the leather and heavily knotted suede floggers*

*smiles big big*

I had a blonde moment and was awfully confused by what you guys were talking about... But congrats Neko! And heh, just realized I'm almost to 5,000! :D

Grats kitty!

-Kiss on the cheek-

Whhhoooo!!! *throws confetti *

I missed my 2000...now working to 3000.

Hehe yay!

Tries to catch confetti.

*giggling*

YAY!!

*smirks*

I know big yay!

And what? I do have an amazing memory.

Hm..

LIES!

I had a blonde moment and was awfully confused by what you guys were talking about... But congrats Neko! And heh, just realized I'm almost to 5,000! :D

Thanks!

so I guess...

If you don't stop being an asshole, I am going to fuck you until your groin aches, your hands stay permanently clenched and your toes will not fit into a pair of shoes for a week, due to the toe curling...

is NOT good??

so I guess...

If you don't stop being an asshole, I am going to fuck you until your groin aches, your hands stay permanently clenched and your toes will not fit into a pair of shoes for a week, due to the toe curling...

is NOT good??

That's why I added the muttering part.. ;)

*and also makes a note to be an asshole way, way more*

so I guess...

is NOT good??

*Eyes widen with a mischievous smile appearing*

Ooh, I like her!

Can I join in?

:devil:

*laughs* I'm not fibbing! Suffrage is nowhere in those rules!

I read those rules...you are a fibber...as women are inherently better able to vote than men...

when it comes to the abusing of a certain Sage who needs to be tag teamed...

*nods*

also, answer the above question dammit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back