The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello lovely ladies.

-Darts over to give them both a kiss on the cheek, and one for Rain too, then back to his girl-

How is everyone today?

*smiles* Not too bad. A little tired. Mildly shaken by the earth, but it's mid -week and my car will be out of shop today, there is a brightside. ;)

*smiles* Not too bad. A little tired. Mildly shaken by the earth, but it's mid -week and my car will be out of shop today, there is a brightside. ;)

Getting one's car back is always a good thing.... I'd be lost without Daddy.. (and before you ask, that is what I call my car... LONG LONG STORY.. that does not involve anyone on LIT.. haha.. just to clarify )

Getting one's car back is always a good thing.... I'd be lost without Daddy.. (and before you ask, that is what I call my car... LONG LONG STORY.. that does not involve anyone on LIT.. haha.. just to clarify )

You call your car, Daddy? *grins*

Oh girl, you have to dish in PM. I gotta know. *laughs*

Glad to hear you are doing better and you will get your car back soon!

-Snickers softly-

I am cooling off a little before running to the DMV, but it might rain shortly so I might just stay home.

I too am very curious how this name came about.

Glad to hear you are doing better and you will get your car back soon!

-Snickers softly-

I am cooling off a little before running to the DMV, but it might rain shortly so I might just stay home.

Man, I'm so jealous of those getting rain...I miss those rainy days. I may need move to different locale.

DMV. *Shudder * I hate when that pops on the to-do list.

I too am very curious how this name came about.

Man, I'm so jealous of those getting rain...I miss those rainy days. I may need move to different locale.

DMV. *Shudder * I hate when that pops on the to-do list.

I"m with you on both counts, Sia. I so want some rain and DMV? I rather pull out my own fingernails with pliers

i should just invest in a woodchiper and a sailboat. You know, if I thought prison would be a good idea.

This one a bit stronger and same epicenter. I really hate earthquakes, but can deal with the small ones. The problem is now I'm nervous that we'll have an even stronger one.

Apparently my family feels the same way. They're talking about leaving tonight. I think that's overreacting a bit, but I don't trend to have a say in these matters.

Apparently my family feels the same way. They're talking about leaving tonight. I think that's overreacting a bit, but I don't trend to have a say in these matters.

Why does it make me nervous when Rain, Cait, and Sia are all sending each other PMs?

While I worry about the quakes it is typically better to have the little ones to relieve the tension, so deep down I know it'll be fine. I just get nervous.

Worry about us? And just who was plotting kidnapping last night?

Though it did turn into a road trip.

Why does it make me nervous when Rain, Cait, and Sia are all sending each other PMs?

Be afraid. Be very afraid. *smirk*

As it should... ~evil grin~

While I worry about the quakes it is typically better to have the little ones to relieve the tension, so deep down I know it'll be fine. I just get nervous.

Ha! Daddy was telling me last night that he should let SB kidnap me and join in the fun then the three of us girls would be, well, in a heap of trouble then. (that last bit is paraphrased)

And you know... we would be. *nodnodnod*

"God you are cute...and your lips are...and legs...and you make me laugh and blush and just how damn smart are...YOU'RE FUCKING MARRIED???"

Yes. A "road trip."

:devil:

Be afraid. Be very afraid. *smirk*

Ha! Daddy was telling me last night that he should let SB kidnap me and join in the fun then the three of us girls would be, well, in a heap of trouble then. (that last bit is paraphrased)

And you know... we would be. *nodnodnod*

:eek:

*shivers nods * Yes, yes we would!

Looks like we're staying tonight after all.

And somehow, I'm going to the ocean.

The ocean sounds lovely right about now. If I had my car I'd drive after work, perhaps tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back