The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out to go camping for the weekend. Hopefully won't get eaten by a bear or something.

LOL. English or Belgian would be fantastic. What do you have?

New Castle? Boddington? London Pride? LOL Or perhaps Stella? Chimay? Duvel? Guinness?

I'll defer to your better judgement.

One decent glass of Boddington's coming up. You might also like to try the Courage "Directors".

Rolf, a pint of that and a large glass of Waddingtons, please.

Just barely got a mobile signal out here. Fun day so far. Weather is absolutely beautiful, warm and sunny. Took a hike down to the lake and cooked hot dogs and smores. Currently sitting by a dying fire and enjoying a star filled sky before I go off to bed. Night all.

Just barely got a mobile signal out here. Fun day so far. Weather is absolutely beautiful, warm and sunny. Took a hike down to the lake and cooked hot dogs and smores. Currently sitting by a dying fire and enjoying a star filled sky before I go off to bed. Night all.

Erm - "smores" ? what a is that/ are they please

Erm - "smores" ? what a is that/ are they please

Roast a marshmallow over a campfire. While it's still hot and gooey, press it between two graham crackers with a piece of chocolate. Let the hot marshmallow melt the chocolate and you have an instant cookie that gets all over your face, hands and clothes.

Tasty.

It was very strange. I lost connection for a while and when it came back, Lit started posting the message a second time. Odd.

Sounds like you got caught in one of those time warp, loopy things caused by the high heat and higher humidity.

That or Lit had one of those rare brain farts.

:D

All together now:

"Hubble Bubble
Toil & Trouble. . . . . . ."

And so we put the spell back together . . . .

POP​

Anyone fancy a glass of something ?

Sounds like you got caught in one of those time warp, loopy things caused by the high heat and higher humidity.

That or Lit had one of those rare brain farts.

:D

I'm going with the brain fart theory.

All together now:

"Hubble Bubble
Toil & Trouble. . . . . . ."

And so we put the spell back together . . . .

POP​

Anyone fancy a glass of something ?

Don't talk to me about spells. We're under the curse of drought here in the midwest and I can't seem to cast the right spell to break it. :rolleyes:

"Let's do the time warp again..."

In Transsexual, Transylvania?

Back to civilization, yay! Time to unpack and finish work on Chapter 3 of New Life in a New World.

I included a picture below of where we went camping for your enjoyment.
http://sdrv.ms/NWz002

Would now be too soon?

Well, at the risk of causing chaos so close to the Olympic event (it's regarded as being sort-of important down in the south-east UK; the rest of the country ain't quite so loopy about it), I'll give it a go for you, Molly.

Keep your eyes and ears open for a Thunderstorm or so, though.

Greetings, oh naked people :D

Been away from the party a while, so thought I'd drop in and..hang... :rolleyes: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back