Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Carolina has some nice beaches. Hilton Head Island in South Carolina does too.

Some additional pics in a swimsuit, as I think about my toes in some warm sand listening to the waves crash (with an umbrella drink close by).

I've had the opportunity to vacation in Mexico and just *love, love, love* the beaches there! *sighs longingly.....as I daydream*

Where are some of the best beaches you've been to? For my everyday life, I like to visit some beaches in Canada during the summer.

Wishing everyone a way to cool off this Thursday (or for my non-US friends, warm up) :kiss:

Tampa / St Petersburg in Florida has nice beaches. Any beach in Hawaii is great also. Hope you have a great day.

Mexico Jo :eek: ... The drug wars there are unbelieveable ... Yes do send Your boss's number ;) ... I'll call in for a week for You ... Belize is the 'Place' .. Nude Beach and Great food !!! .... Just me and You under a Cabanna :devil: We could Really make Up good :kiss:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'd keep You and your *Smarties* very well lotioned up ;) ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Some additional pics in a swimsuit, as I think about my toes in some warm sand listening to the waves crash (with an umbrella drink close by).

I've had the opportunity to vacation in Mexico and just *love, love, love* the beaches there! *sighs longingly.....as I daydream*

Where are some of the best beaches you've been to? For my everyday life, I like to visit some beaches in Canada during the summer.

Wishing everyone a way to cool off this Thursday (or for my non-US friends, warm up) :kiss:

Best beach ever: 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman. Absolutely beautiful (also, any beach that you're on, my dear).

Why, oh my, and thank you! Sometimes this shy girl just stammers~ is at a complete loss for words while that redness creeps up from my chest, up my neck and onto my face.... this would be one of those times..... :devil:

Mmm...I find that nervous stammering very endearing and quite sexy. And nothing better than watching that blush spread across your face, down your neck...disappear towards your breasts...dayum, you would be so kissable!!

Mexico has so many miles of coastline. It's a great place for beach lovers. The Turks and Caicos Islands have a lot of unspoiled beaches and good snorkeling. I like it there a lot.

I was thinking that the swimsuit that you were wearing was fairly conservative. But it's very revealing when you want it to be!
Indeed, my swimsuit *is* conservative and what you'd find me in IRL, but some of those beaches you speak of, you can go topless, so yes ~ the strap on the top unties so easily.... I mean, hey, when in Rome.....

Hey there you are gorgeous! I'd love to see more photos like your pokadot series :)
That series seems to be quite popular... I'll have to see what I can do about that request :kiss:

wow girl looking good...great legs and lips...
Thank you!

North Carolina has some nice beaches. Hilton Head Island in South Carolina does too.
Hi RC!! Good to see you again! I don't live too far from there and yet have never been. I've heard Outerbanks is nice. I think, for me, it's probably drivable in about 10-12 hours, or a short flight.

Tampa / St Petersburg in Florida has nice beaches. Any beach in Hawaii is great also. Hope you have a great day.
Oh, how I'd love to see Hawaii.... *dreamy-eyed*

Mexico Jo ... The drug wars there are unbelieveable ... Yes do send Your boss's number ;) ... I'll call in for a week for You ... Belize is the 'Place' .. Nude Beach and Great food !!! .... Just me and You under a Cabanna We could Really make Up good

I'd keep You and your *Smarties* very well lotioned up ...
Sadly, that is true about Mexico, hence why we haven't gone back, but it was quite lovely. Well, since you have my bosses number, go ahead and set it up ~ let's go, go, go.... Mmmmmm under a cabana, on a lounge chair, listening to the waves crash, the smell of the ocean....and of course, fantastic company!

Best beach ever: 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman. Absolutely beautiful (also, any beach that you're on, my dear).
Flattery will get you *everywhere* ! I think I may have visited that beach when I was on a cruise ~ they are all so wonderful....

Mmm...I find that nervous stammering very endearing and quite sexy. And nothing better than watching that blush spread across your face, down your neck...disappear towards your breasts...dayum, you would be so kissable!!
So, what are you waiting for? Pucker up, sweetie!:kiss::kiss:

Sadly, that is true about Mexico, hence why we haven't gone back, but it was quite lovely. Well, since you have my bosses number, go ahead and set it up ~ let's go, go, go.... Mmmmmm under a cabana, on a lounge chair, listening to the waves crash, the smell of the ocean....and of course, fantastic company!

You are on Good Looking .. I'll call him ... Yes all of those things and especially the Lovely company !!!!

Maybe just one little peek...:devil:

I fear that one peek might just lead to another. ;)

*This* made me laugh today..... thank you :) This is better than any stick figure I would have drawn!

And as far as my senses, my spider sense is tingling right now.....

Well it is instantly recognisable, unlike some of those modern signs on restroom doors, after a few drinks you don't know what your walking into. :confused:

THIS happens all too often when you are hit by a large wave. Fancy going surfing? :devil:

I may need to slip a hand HERE to check for snugness. :)

Indeed, my swimsuit *is* conservative and what you'd find me in IRL, but some of those beaches you speak of, you can go topless, so yes ~ the strap on the top unties so easily.... I mean, hey, when in Rome.....
Even in places where you're allowed to go topless, I'm sure that a lot of eyes dart over to your breasts when you start to untie your top. How do you feel about that? Is it exciting for you to have men watch you bare your breasts? Do you blush?

Mmm... keep tugging the suit lower. :D

Also, PMed you the details. ;)

I am not aware of many nude beaches where I am at in southern California. Besides, not sure you would go mude in public.. lol. But again, can't speak for you. Sure would like to get a glimpse of ur gorgeous nude body...

A few more pics on a Thursday

Real life has yet again, gotten in the way of my fun today, and I have oodles of posts and PMs to reply to (which I *love* thank you).

So, in short, I promise to get back to you when I can, I do really try to answer everyone.

In the meantime, a few more swimsuit pics... for some reason, I seem to have taken a lot of these.... a girl can never have too many suits.

Have a good one!

Last edited:
With all your enticing swimsuit shots, I have a need to go for a swim with you now. :D

loving your bathing suits

wish i could bump into you at the beach with them on, but if i don't know if i would be able to keep my eyes at eye level when i talked to you

Hmmm

Sounds simply perfect to me *tingles down my spine*

Just your spine is tingling? :rolleyes::devil::heart::rose:

Real life has yet again, gotten in the way of my fun today, and I have oodles of posts and PMs to reply to (which I *love* thank you).

So, in short, I promise to get back to you when I can, I do really try to answer everyone.

In the meantime, a few more swimsuit pics... for some reason, I seem to have taken a lot of these.... a girl can never have too many suits.

Have a good one!

If it means we get more pics, I tend to agree with you. Mind you I'd be happy to see pics of you without the suits. :kiss::kiss:

So on the news today I heard a story about the new Yahoo CEO.... and the whole story centered around the fact that she was pregnant...with news correspondents judging how she'll handle motherhood and working...

If a man with a newborn baby was appointed the CEO, there would *be* no story.

I hope that she kicks some corporate ass, an iphone in one hand, while changing a diaper with the other.

OK, enough of my rant, and on with some pics!

These pics are less about work, and more about having some fun, getting ready for the beach....

Happy Hump day everyone!

You're right :)
Pity the beach isn't close by though :( lol
Hope you had a fun time :rose:

Love #10 :)
I've been to some lovely beaches in Spain and Italy
We have some great beaches here...we just don't have the weather to enjoy them :(
:kiss::rose:

Have a good one!

I'm certainly not complaining :D:rose:

(Real life has yet again, gotten in the way of my fun today, anderson I have oodles of posts and PMs to reply to (which I *love* thank you).

In the meantime, a few more swimsuit pics... for some reason, I seem to have taken a lot of these.... a girl can never have too many suits
Have a good one)

You will be missed but I know you will be back to grace us twith your lovely self.

Last edited:
Love the swimsuit... I must go send you oodles now... lol

You do look amazing in swimsuits. I think we need to see all of them, since you said you have so many :D Maybe even your Mexican one ;)

:

Why, thank you ~ very nice of you to say so. You find me to be real....real what? (haha) A real social calamity IRL, truth be told. Look forward to hearing more from you. :)

Why real SEXY of course...!!:kiss:

And I am just gonna cum right out and say it........

...girl....you have a pretty big set of tits on you...!!:eek:

attachment.php

I just love the way they hang......:p

Have you or will you share their size.......?
How about a pic of one of your bras with the tag visible.....?:D

And speaking of your underwear.....I love the pics of you in your panties.......
...would love to see more........!

How about a pic of just your dirty panties.....?;)

Please forgive me........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back