Welcome to Litster Towers....

you are so very welcome, i was only happy to do it. :)

*takes the elevator to the lobby, then strolls over to the cafe for some lunch*

Thanks from me too! :rose:

*goes inside, locks the door, pulls down the shades, and curls up on the couch to watch some TV, alone*

*sheepishly* Yes, Mom....
*ducks & runs again*
Pfft!

Fine then.. I was just trying to show I care..

Go ahead.. burn yourself but don't come crying to me when.... uh oh, wait a minute.. who's mom am I channeling now? ;)

Well... I am a mom and I have had too much practice recently in "momming"... lol

And... well, ya know, there's that whole grandma thing... :D

Isn't being a grandma where you get to watch your children being paid back for how THEY acted? And getting to be the fun one?

Isn't being a grandma where you get to watch your children being paid back for how THEY acted? And getting to be the fun one?
haha! Yes, exactly!

I get to spoil her rotten.. luffs and kisses and stuffs like that! :D

Looks like I am the first person out this morning...

*wanders down to the lobby to get a newspaper and leave the below for my fellow residents*

continental%20breakfast4.jpg

Enjoy your Sunday all.. see you by the pool!

*stretch and yawn as i make my way down to the lobby* it's so quiet, everyone must be sleeping in.

*spots the continental breakfast newbiebabe left and helps myself to some fruit and a danish* that darling, darling woman. i think i'll visit the library and enjoy my breakfast while everyone sleeps.

*grabs towel and heads to the roof

See you in the sun! :)

*runs back inside for the SPF.. ;)

You know I feel so bad I haven't been around for the weekend, so I want to make up for it with some well deserved cocktails for everyone. If you don't see what you like I can whip up anything you desire;)

boat_drinks.jpg

I missed all those great coctails Lily made...missed all the pool time over the weekend and now I roll in missing happy hour...I gotta do something about all those time zones....

Back