What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people don't understand sarcasm and irony. You just totally proved that. Douche chills anyone? Lord knows they are running down my back after reading that analogy.

On another note we are selling our home. It sucks but we have to do what we have to do. God bless my family for standing beside us instead of just pointing and laughing. Family is ultimately what counts and thank goodness I have te beat family ever.

I should go for a walk before it gets too hot out.

Thank God for getting a sitter for a few hours today.

I should make a little effort for a not-so-special occasion.

I wonder if the vacation screw up at work means I'm not going to get to go anywhere summer. :(

Is there really a need to have a vanity thread? Maybe everyone should have one, so we can all be popular and feel good about ourselves?
Nah, egos are for insecure people.:D

tumblr_m4759j9F6R1qhcg5uo1_500.jpg

for a friend in Cali

Is there really a need to have a vanity thread? Maybe everyone should have one, so we can all be popular and feel good about ourselves?
Nah, egos are for insecure people.:D

Hey now!! :mad: I'd smack yer ass but you'd likely ask for more!! :p

I like having a place to hang my hat!!

Hey now!! :mad: I'd smack yer ass but you'd likely ask for more!! :p

I like having a place to hang my hat!!

Let me start a thread and you can come and hang your hat and strip naked and run around freely. I'll let you smack my ass, as long as you stroke me well, while you're doing it.:devil::kiss:

Let me start a thread and you can come and hang your hat and strip naked and run around freely. I'll let you smack my ass, as long as you stroke me well, while you're doing it.:devil::kiss:

:eek: just what kind of girl do you think I am??

How much I would love to just crawl up in bed in all of those pillows and take a nap.......:)

What's crossing my mind right now is that Lance needs a really, really good, long frontal massage with a really, really happy ending. :p

What's crossing my mind right now is that Lance needs a really, really good, long frontal massage with a really, really happy ending. :p

BOING!!!! I'm in. Massage away Baby. Your ending will be equally as memorable.:devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back