care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about the bullshit. But hey, youre still a super babe. So you have that goin for ya.

You are so pretty, love your pictures, and I love your attitude about life. Sorry to hear about your break up, and I hope in the long run you will look back at it as a good thing when you are with a man who is 10x as amazing!

I know exactly how you feel, my wife of only 1and 1/2 years desided that she was unhappy and feeling smothered. I told her everyday how beautiful and sexy she was and treated her like a princess. So screw him, your to beautiful of a woman to put up with that shit

I'm feeling frisky for the first time since being dumped. So, here, have some T and A

2iv1a8h.jpg

2aihgdj.jpg

limited time only...

WOW! Love it when you feel frisky ;)

Awesome pictures from a very awesome lady. Just proves that there are true idiots out there. You want have any problem replacing him. Apparently he wasn't very bright. Just be careful and take your time. You can afford to be picky. ;)

Awesome pictures from a very awesome lady. Just proves that there are true idiots out there. You want have any problem replacing him. Apparently he wasn't very bright. Just be careful and take your time. You can afford to be picky. ;)

no one is sweeping me off of my feet any time. no worries.

no one is sweeping me off of my feet any time. no worries.

I knew there were more to you than a pretty face and a smoking body ;) now just in case you feel weak give me a shout. I'll help get you through those moments :D:D

You sound like you're approaching the breakup the right way... burying yourself in stuff that you either like to do, or have to do.

The last time I had a nasty breakup like what you're talking about, I just wrote until it didn't hurt so bad. I know that's not the solution for everything, but it sounds like you already know what you need to do to recover.

And you? You'll be just fine. As gorgeous as you are, WOW. You can talk all you want about weight and all that, but the reality is that there are plenty of guys out there who prefer a little more on their women than a little less. ;)

Super hot, mouth watering pics, by the way.

What an idiot to let you go! In the mean time I'm willing to sit here and reap the rewards. Great pics.

2pzmqyq.jpg

"I would say that I'm sorry
if it would do any good
but to never regret
means you have to forget
and I don't think that I could...
Don't say words that you don't mean
when I'm gone, please speak well of me..."

2pzmqyq.jpg

if it would do any good
but to never regret
means you have to forget

Very nice

2pzmqyq.jpg

if it would do any good
but to never regret
means you have to forget

Great stuff

2pzmqyq.jpg

if it would do any good
but to never regret
means you have to forget

You look amazing here... so intense and focused. And I love the longer hair. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back