Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
you took the words right out of my mouth. . .Mmmmmm. . .I'll have a taste, thanks

*...offering morninwould my fingers full of my slick juices... watching him savour my taste...*

Mmm... yes, take it all. There is plenty more where that came from ;)

TRTartRobyn050.jpg

*...offering morninwould my fingers full of my slick juices... watching him savour my taste...*

Mmm... yes, take it all. There is plenty more where that came from ;)

*cleans off Sienna's fingers*

Looks like I'm gonna need a lot more. . .

*cleans off Sienna's fingers*

Looks like I'm gonna need a lot more. . .

*...getting excited, I continue to finger myself and play with my clit, riding those tingles of orgasmic pleasure knowing that you are all watching me, wanting my juices so badly... Mmm ... feels sooo good...*

*...getting excited, I continue to finger myself and play with my clit, riding those tingles of orgasmic pleasure knowing that you are all watching me, wanting my juices so badly... Mmm ... feels sooo good...*

*offers you my fingers to wet with your sexy lips so I can play with your nipples while you finger your pussy*

yes, finger yourself and imagine me watching you and stroking while you finger yourself wanting to taste you, lick you.

tumblr_lzjpz1DRGe1qatn9jo1_500.gif

Last edited:
*offers you my fingers to wet with your sexy lips so I can play with your nipples while you finger your pussy*

yes, finger yourself and imagine me watching you and stroking while you finger yourself wanting to taste you, lick you.

*...sits up and removes my top... then I lie back down reaching for my BOB... pulling my cotton panties, already damp with my juices, to one side. My nipples hard and raised, I lick my BOB before turning it on half speed and then tease my clitoris, making me moan softly with amazing feelings...*

*...sits up and removes my top... then I lie back down reaching for my BOB... pulling my cotton panties, already damp with my juices, to one side. My nipples hard and raised, I lick my BOB before turning it on half speed and then tease my clitoris, making me moan softly with amazing feelings...*

*bends down for a quick taste of that lovely nipple. . .careful not to impede your progress*

yes feel your nipples get harder, rub your juicy yOni and tease your clit. Feel that BOB like it's my cock and do with it what you would like to have done.

Maybe some of this too?

tumblr_m2hcntm4RF1qdleaio1_500.gif

*Sits back and enjoys the show.. watching you tease and toy with yourself. Listening to the moans that escape your lips as your fuck yourself.

yes feel your nipples get harder, rub your juicy yOni and tease your clit. Feel that BOB like it's my cock and do with it what you would like to have done.

*Sits back and enjoys the show.. watching you tease and toy with yourself. Listening to the moans that escape your lips as your fuck yourself.

*bends down for a quick taste of that lovely nipple. . .careful not to impede your progress*

*...I begin to ride wave upon wave of small orgasms, one after the other, releasing tiny squirts from my yOni each time I scream out softly. Feeling morninwould licking my nipple, just making the pleasure better still. The air around us fills with the sweet scent of my sex has the vibe moves in and out of me, bringing out the creamy juices from within...Mmm...*

*...I begin to ride wave upon wave of small orgasms, one after the other, releasing tiny squirts from my yOni each time I scream out softly. Feeling morninwould licking my nipple, just making the pleasure better still. The air around us fills with the sweet scent of my sex has the vibe moves in and out of me, bringing out the creamy juices from within...Mmm...*

Watching your bob, pentrating your yoni, the sweet sounds your mouth and body make as your breathing become eratic and sexy. Driving the blood to my other head and making me go crazy as you cum over and over.

*I bite your nipple, and reach up pull your hair as you ride out that orgasm*

would love to be licking you as you squirt and cleaning up your creamy juices dripping out from BOB.

would love to be licking you as you squirt and cleaning up your creamy juices dripping out from BOB.

Watching your bob, pentrating your yoni, the sweet sounds your mouth and body make as your breathing become eratic and sexy. Driving the blood to my other head and making me go crazy as you cum over and over.

*I bite your nipple, and reach up pull your hair as you ride out that orgasm*

*...feeling morninwould biting my nipple and pulling my hair makes me want to climax with so much fervour and that awesome feeling of total ecstatic pleasure. I keep on screaming, using my fingers on my clit and stroking her faster, faster... raising my knees and opening my thighs wider for twist to come closer and lick me...*

Oh yessss please... please!!!

*...feeling morninwould biting my nipple and pulling my hair makes me want to climax with so much fervour and that awesome feeling of total ecstatic pleasure. I keep on screaming, using my fingers on my clit and stroking her faster, faster... raising my knees and opening my thighs wider for twist to come closer and lick me...*

*I take my other hand up and roughly grab your other exposed breast, covering it with my hand as you cum hard*

sucking on your lips while you rub your clit, my hands on your soft, sexy thighs spreading them wider. The scent of your sex drives me crazy with lust, my tongue diving inside your yOni drinking in as much of your juices as I can...

sucking on your lips while you rub your clit, my hands on your soft, sexy thighs spreading them wider. The scent of your sex drives me crazy with lust, my tongue diving inside your yOni drinking in as much of your juices as I can...

*I take my other hand up and roughly grab your other exposed breast, covering it with my hand as you cum hard*

TRTartRobyn012.jpg

====================================================

*...I start to feel my climax has twist begins to lick my yOni. His tongue deeply embedding inside me, tasting my creamy juices within while I play hard on my clit, feeling morninwould caresssing my swollen aroused breasts and hardened nipples. I see VIPER watching and stroking his cock, moving closer towards me, bringing me his hot spunk within his gorgeous swollen balls... full, just for me...*

TRTartRobyn012.jpg

*...I start to feel my climax has twist begins to lick my yOni. His tongue deeply embedding inside me, tasing my creamy juices within while I play hard on my clit, feeling morninwould caresssing my swollen aroused breasts and hardened nipples. I see VIPER watching and stroking his cock, moving closer towards me, bringing me his hot spunk within his goreous swollen balls... full, just for me...*

I feed you just the tip of my cock watching your lips part for me my hand in your hair as I feed you hard prick. I moan out load as you take my teasing me with your tongue.

TRTartRobyn012.jpg

*...I start to feel my climax has twist begins to lick my yOni. His tongue deeply embedding inside me, tasting my creamy juices within while I play hard on my clit, feeling morninwould caresssing my swollen aroused breasts and hardened nipples. I see VIPER watching and stroking his cock, moving closer towards me, bringing me his hot spunk within his gorgeous swollen balls... full, just for me...*

mmm, love that photo and that it's a post orgasmic photo.

my tongue goes deep inside and then curls up as it comes out touching all of your yOni and licking your fingers as they work on your clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back