What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed as all hell! Home sick with a cold/allergies (I havent decided which yet) and am missing the dance birthday party for my dance instructor. He even called to thank me for the bottle of vodka I dropped off at the studio for him and wondered why I want there. Crap, I could be dancing now. :(

I wish I could curl up in his arms, listen to his heart beat, and fall asleep with his breath tickling my neck.

I just noticed its friday the 13th ... I swear, if it weren't for my phone I really wouldn't know what day of the week we're on.

Its just another friday with a bottle of rum. haha. no rejection there! cheers!

NOW be nice to NRJ.... they are his "collectors items" and they are all worth something (even though they are out of the pkg and one has its head missing from that unfortunate decapitation incident)

Hey, he asked for it! :p

But yeah, this move made me realize I do have a lot of junk I don't need. And it doesn't yet have the one thing I DO need right now: Dos Aquis.

Stay thirsty, my sexy ladies...;)

Hey, he asked for it! :p

But yeah, this move made me realize I do have a lot of junk I don't need. And it doesn't yet have the one thing I DO need right now: Dos Aquis.

Stay thirsty, my sexy ladies...;)

Nothing makes you realize how much useless crap you own like moving.

And congrats on the new place! :):kiss:

Nothing makes you realize how much useless crap you own like moving.

And congrats on the new place! :):kiss:

Why thank you, my dear. :kiss: It's awfully nice. I'm moving on up!

What are you doing home on a Friday night?

Why thank you, my dear. :kiss: It's awfully nice. I'm moving on up!

What are you doing home on a Friday night?

Woot! I'm so happy for you. :)

I'm hermit-ing a little bit. I'd ask you the same, but I know you're unpacking...and fending off the ladies.

Woot! I'm so happy for you. :)

I'm hermit-ing a little bit. I'd ask you the same, but I know you're unpacking...and fending off the ladies.

LOL oh no I'm totally hermiting too. ;) Plus I have no energy to do anything other then class up the PG joint. :p

LOL oh no I'm totally hermiting too. ;) Plus I have no energy to do anything other then class up the PG joint. :p

Well, I did notice the class level raise quite a bit with your presence.

I mean, you named your new place "the Fuck Dungeon". Martha Stewart couldn't come up with a classier moniker if she tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back