The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to be stroking a nice hard cock right now. Having my hand wrapped around it sliding it up and down a nice thick shaft feeling it growing in my hand starting to swell up and throb just looking down at it thinking about how good its going to feel in my mouth :rolleyes:

Would love to be stroking a nice hard cock right now. Having my hand wrapped around it sliding it up and down a nice thick shaft feeling it growing in my hand starting to swell up and throb just looking down at it thinking about how good its going to feel in my mouth :rolleyes:
I know that feeling/yearning.

Just thinking about it has my cock so hard right now :rolleyes:
...it has my throbbing dick in my hand this second. Would love to be stroking your cock, feeling it pulse and twitch to a different rhythm than mine in your firm grip.

...it has my throbbing dick in my hand this second. Would love to be stroking your cock, feeling it pulse and twitch to a different rhythm than mine in your firm grip.

As my hand slides up and down your shaft I lean in and start to gently suck just the head feeling in my mouth :rolleyes:

Or I can imagine the excitement if it starts pulsing (that oh so familiar pulse) before you get the chance to reach down and suck it and explodes everywhere.

Or I can imagine the excitement if it starts pulsing (that oh so familiar pulse) before you get the chance to reach down and suck it and explodes everywhere.[/

That would work for me :rolleyes: I could always get it hard again for a second time hoping you last a little bit longer :rolleyes:

As my hand slides up and down your shaft I lean in and start to gently suck just the head feeling in my mouth :rolleyes:
My cock twitches, pressing against the roof of your mouth while your tongue slides underneath my head. I reach down and massage my balls, tugging, teasing, and pressing them against the underside of your chin. mmm, give me a good suck, let me hear you slurp...let me hear how much you want to taste and feel my cum fill your mouth...

My cock twitches, pressing against the roof of your mouth while your tongue slides underneath my head. I reach down and massage my balls, tugging, teasing, and pressing them against the underside of your chin. mmm, give me a good suck, let me hear you slurp...let me hear how much you want to taste and feel my cum fill your mouth...

I start bobbing up and down on your incredibly hard cock feeling it hit the back of my throat I gag lightly, but deal with it as I continue. I can feel you throbbing and swelling up inside my mouth as I look up at you as my hands start to caress your inner thighs gently :rolleyes:

I start bobbing up and down on your incredibly hard cock feeling it hit the back of my throat I gag lightly, but deal with it as I continue. I can feel you throbbing and swelling up inside my mouth as I look up at you as my hands start to caress your inner thighs gently :rolleyes:
I love the feel of my cock hitting bottom in your throat. Take me in, satisfy your hunger.

Better yet, let's get on our sides 69 style so you can suck me for all your worth (hum with my cock in your mouth) while I feel your smooth, soft head on my tongue, and work your hard, vein-y shaft. I want to feel you erupt in my mouth.

I love the feel of my cock hitting bottom in your throat. Take me in, satisfy your hunger.

Better yet, let's get on our sides 69 style so you can suck me for all your worth (hum with my cock in your mouth) while I feel your smooth, soft head on my tongue, and work your hard, vein-y shaft. I want to feel you erupt in my mouth.

God I could really use that right now :rolleyes: Would love to be feeling your mouth on my cock as I sucked your greedily for all I was worth wanting you to cum in my mouth so I could taste you.

God I could really use that right now :rolleyes: Would love to be feeling your mouth on my cock as I sucked your greedily for all I was worth wanting you to cum in my mouth so I could taste you.
we could twitch dirty messages to each other in Morse Code. Lol.

I continue sucking you sliding my mouth up and down your cock as my hands are grabbing your ass cheeks trying to pull you in further inside my mouth :rolleyes:
Take me deep; grab hold of my ass and pull me close. I can't resist the urge to thrust my hips, gently assisting you and fucking your mouth. Oh, fuck your mouth feels good. My balls feel heavy and tingle with urgency. Any second my cock will swell and stiffen and let go a pulsing stream of hot cum...

Maybe I'm just not understanding so please enlighten me. I'm not trolling, just genuinely confused. From what I have been reading here what you all describe is Bisexuality. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you are attracted to both men and women, it's just you. The vibe I'm getting here is that some of the men here are in a bit of denial about their sexuality.

Take me deep; grab hold of my ass and pull me close. I can't resist the urge to thrust my hips, gently assisting you and fucking your mouth. Oh, fuck your mouth feels good. My balls feel heavy and tingle with urgency. Any second my cock will swell and stiffen and let go a pulsing stream of hot cum...

We'll let yourself go then :rolleyes: I want to feel your hot cum shooting down my mouth I want to taste you.

Maybe I'm just not understanding so please enlighten me. I'm not trolling, just genuinely confused. From what I have been reading here what you all describe is Bisexuality. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you are attracted to both men and women, it's just you. The vibe I'm getting here is that some of the men here are in a bit of denial about their sexuality.

the majority of the guys here don't feel anything towards men just towards cock. Call it what you like ;)

the majority of the guys here don't feel anything towards men just towards cock. Call it what you like ;)

Ah, I see. Y'all have a good time on that river in Egypt then. The cock is attached to the man. You want the cock you want the man. Otherwise, you'd just ask your woman to wear a strap on for you.

It is obvious to me now. Peace.

I agree. I was in denial because I thought my wife would think of me as less of a man. Now that she knows, she loves the idea of me sucking cock.
Nothing would make her more happy than me having a regular suck buddy.
I'm not attracted to men at all except for their balls, cock and cum.

I agree. I was in denial because I thought my wife would think of me as less of a man. Now that she knows, she loves the idea of me sucking cock.
Nothing would make her more happy than me having a regular suck buddy.
I'm not attracted to men at all except for their balls, cock and cum.

You, I respect. Not that my respect matters, but you get it. There is not a damned thing wrong with admitting what you're interested in.

well I just had the discussion with my wife she knows everything now and is more that accepting of how I feel. Now we just have to figure out where this will lead first and foremost is I am going to look for just the right strap-on for her to take my cherry. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back