With a mischievious grin...

That made me think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXwtOroPLl0

I'm full of surprises :)

That you are MYW .. That is why I subscribed to Your thread !!!! .. and reading the banter that goes on when Your online :) .. Nice Silky Boxers may I add that clings to that Sweet Booty so Well !!!

attachment.php

Happy 50 pages Lady !!!

Thanks For Sharing Good Looking .. :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Personally, I love boxers. I have two pairs of these silk ones.
Personaly, I love you in boxers, out of them, on the floor, on the bed. (Ducks as MYW, looks in awe as she is till wearing green boxers & nothing else. Angry scowls don't count!)

sure thing, anything I can do to help you!

Why thank you...I'll have to think of something ;)

Jeez... of all the luck. Missed it again...

Oh well. Your pics are amazing in any case.

Thank you :)

those look yummy on you and I love how they cling to your ass cheeks

Thanks! They're very slinky and comfortable :)

WOW!!! I was gonna say I agree with IHC, I love panties too.........but ummmm....I happen to love how you look in those boxers WOOF

Why thank you :)

I happen to love those particular silk boxers.

they are lovely. The other pair is blue.

I love the way they form-fit you so nicely.
Indeed.

You have such a wonderful, luscious, spankable ass.

The rest of you is quite adequate as well.

Adequate eh? Watch out, you're going to super-inflate my ego. Thank you ;)

I love the way silk feels and the way it drapes over shapes. And of course, you have a particularly nice shape.

These boxers are not nearly as long and baggy as mine are. I definitely like yours and the way they look on you.

Thank you :). I do love wearing boyfriend undies though.

Love the second Green boxer shot

Thanks!

they're not yellow :p

FAAAARKKKKK
:( sadness

Super sulking :(

Girls in boxers serioulsy arouse me

and yes i think they're green :p

What do you mean they aren't yellow? Yes they are. Yellow with little blue spots.

I really like the graininess of the pictures you take. Somehow that makes them more compelling.

classy, sexy, and wonderfully erotic

Thanks!

Before this I was not fond of green boxers. I am beginning to change my mind!!!

Beginning? What more can a woman do?!

Now that I'd enjoy seeing.

You may enjoy the song "I get off" by Halestorm.

It reminds me of you.

I loved it! Thanks for the introduction...and yes...I can definitely see myself in that song ;).

That you are MYW .. That is why I subscribed to Your thread !!!! .. and reading the banter that goes on when Your online .. Nice Silky Boxers may I add that clings to that Sweet Booty so Well !!!
Happy 50 pages Lady !!!

Thanks For Sharing Good Looking ..

Thank you! You are too kind :). 50 pages already...crazy!

How's that?

I will accept payment in the form of backrubs and chocolate.

Personaly, I love you in boxers, out of them, on the floor, on the bed. (Ducks as MYW, looks in awe as she is till wearing green boxers & nothing else. Angry scowls don't count!)

Thank you ;)

So... You're pretty cute. I like!

Well gosh...thanks kev!

She strikes me a bit on the high-end. I can spot you $20 and a ride there should you need it.

My dear friend y...if anyone is coming here, it damn well better be you. And I'll take that 20$, thanks.

i love the reference there thanks for sharing. you look great in boxers

Ha! I was wondering if anyone picked up on that. Thanks :)

Robert Altman often called the performance of his actors "adequate."

And I have no fear of bruising or over-inflating your ego. ;)

Absolutely marvelous photos my dear.

MYW- Though in fear for my life, I volunteer to give you a back rub. I also have 2 of those vibrating jnits that fit over ghe back over you hands & you feel the vibrations in the fingers.

Hey. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things have been quite hectic and to think I am only 2 hours away makes things even more crazy.

Love the new pictures and hope all is well. Glad you seem to have gotten some head way with everything.

Thinking about you and wanted to say hi :rose:

yep those boxer pics are awesome your are just as sexy from behind as you are up front... perfect :D

I really like the graininess of the pictures you take. Somehow that makes them more compelling.

Thank you.

Robert Altman often called the performance of his actors "adequate."

And I have no fear of bruising or over-inflating your ego.

Absolutely marvelous photos my dear.

Thank you. Am I so thick-skinned?;)

MYW- Though in fear for my life, I volunteer to give you a back rub. I also have 2 of those vibrating jnits that fit over ghe back over you hands & you feel the vibrations in the fingers.

That sounds lovely. I am at home with a violent flu so no rubbing just now but maybe some tea.

Knew that you would. It really does translate to you very well.

Do keep up with the great pictures, you are pleasing.

I was laughing and loving it the first time I listened to it. It will definitely make its way to my workout playlist. Thank you.

Hey. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things have been quite hectic and to think I am only 2 hours away makes things even more crazy.

Love the new pictures and hope all is well. Glad you seem to have gotten some head way with everything.

Thinking about you and wanted to say hi

Thanks for stopping by :) Glad everything it going well for you.

yep those boxer pics are awesome your are just as sexy from behind as you are up front... perfect

Thanks!

there may be more than one reference to it, however I was thinking of a mid/late 90's movie :)

and you must be cool :) everyone's doing it

I'm sure we're on the same page ;)

Love the boxers. Nothing like easy access when needed;):D

Indeed :D

Blue is good, too.

Indubitably.

MYW-

Am going to avoid using the word "thick" in any way, but from reading your Pre-PM note, I can tell that you are smart, confident woman. As such I reckon you can take a bit of playful ribbing. Or rubbing, should it come to that.

MYW-

Am going to avoid using the word "thick" in any way, but from reading your Pre-PM note, I can tell that you are smart, confident woman. As such I reckon you can take a bit of playful ribbing. Or rubbing, should it come to that.

Fair enough.

Would it be alright if I were to pick up one or two people along the way?

That would entirely depend on who these people were.

I was laughing and loving it the first time I listened to it. It will definitely make its way to my workout playlist. Thank you.

There is another song I know that you would love, but for some reason I can not for the life of me recall what it is, highly annoying when it's on the tip of ones mind but yet lost in the shadows.

Later perhaps I shall remember what it was and you are definitely welcome.

Back