Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Thank you! I certainly hope to. I'm married too, been so for 25+ years, but always felt attraction to women, and often fantasize about it. Not sure that the chance will ever present itself....but one day it just might!

Hi all

50 something mom of 4 Haply married and bi I have been with women since my early days of exploring my sexuality It started with my best friend Ann and continues to this day I look back and understand just how lucky I was to have people help and support me early in life I never felt odd or pressured to think a certain way I read these letters of people struggling fighting who they are or how they feel and I am sad All I can say is you might be surprised how many of your friends ar feeling the same

In truth I never should have said I do without telling him about my past and letting him know it is a part of me. I tried for years to honor my vows and breaking them will always be one of my biggest life failures. We live and we learn though.
Not your issue or fault Never could understand why someone who says they truly love you would not want to see you happy it is insecurity on there part

I'm not married, but I fantasise about girls. I think that it would be ideal that if I am to one day finally be with a woman, being with someone who is married (but both she and her partner are ok with it) would be ideal. That way I can explore my bicurious side without a commitment, but also live my older lady fantasy :)

I'm not married, but I fantasise about girls. I think that it would be ideal that if I am to one day finally be with a woman, being with someone who is married (but both she and her partner are ok with it) would be ideal. That way I can explore my bicurious side without a commitment, but also live my older lady fantasy :)

;):kiss:

Hello everyone. I am new to Literotica and so far people have been great for the most part. Loved this thread and Im glad to have found it. I am 36 years old married and openly bisexual. My husband supports my desires for women and as long as I clear it with him he is okay with me exploring that aspect of my sexuality. I'd love to chat and make some new friends on here. Feel free to pm me if interested.

Hi Ladies -

I'm 34, bi, married mom of 1. :) I have had a lengthy relationship with a woman on the side... twice. It is delightful, but she was otherwise unattached and demanded (rightly) more than I could give. Now I'm looking for someone similarly situated - married and bi- who intends to remain married, but kick things up a notch on the side... too bad I'm in the middle of nowhere!

xxxo

-ccg :)

Hi Ladies -

I'm 34, bi, married mom of 1. :) I have had a lengthy relationship with a woman on the side... twice. It is delightful, but she was otherwise unattached and demanded (rightly) more than I could give. Now I'm looking for someone similarly situated - married and bi- who intends to remain married, but kick things up a notch on the side... too bad I'm in the middle of nowhere!

xxxo

Hi there, nice to meet you, in the same type of deal as you are, maybe we can chat sometime. :kiss:

Hi Ladies -

xxxo

Hi hun. 34f married and in the same boat as you ;-)

hi all

Hi hi,

I am not married or bisexual but love meeting women who want to explore their sexuality. PM me if interested....

Hey ladies! I'm 31 married with 2 kids. I'm bi sexual and proud of it!! Hubby is great and supports me fully. Would love to find some friends to chat with and just have fun!!

Hey ladies! I'm 31 married with 2 kids. I'm bi sexual and proud of it!! Hubby is great and supports me fully. Would love to find some friends to chat with and just have fun!!

Hi penners!

Great to hear your hubby supports you! I think it'll make it so much more pleasurable for you if you can share your experiences with him as well. I'm not bi, I'm a lesbian but I just like chatting to people who are comfortable with their sexuality.

If you ever fancy a chat, feel free to PM me!

Hi all-
I'm new to the boards and finding all sorts of great reading. :) I'm married, bicurious, with a husband who knows and is supportive (and not in a "trying to get into a threesome" sort of way). But while I've dated a couple of women (nothing much happened other than a few kisses), it's tough finding women who are willing to date/be with/whatever with a married woman. *shrugs* Or maybe I'm just too scared to put myself out there too much.
So I've written my fantasies into the stories here, but I have to say, I'd really like to have them be more than just fantasies.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hey and hoping to make some friends.
Take care...and Happy New Year.
Tiff

I'm a very happily married 31 year old, currently pregnant with our first child. I've never had the chance to explore the physical side of my erotic fantasies, and I suspect that I am rather too cautious to ever try and make them fact. My husband is both aware and supportive of my feelings and appreciates that some things that make me tick aren't really his bag. :)
I enjoy chatting with genuine, friendly and funny women. A little flirtation goes a long way.

Just ever so slightly jealous of the ladies that have an understanding spouse. While he knows (some) of my past he tends to be a bit more conservative about the idea than I.
*sigh

Just ever so slightly jealous of the ladies that have an understanding spouse. While he knows (some) of my past he tends to be a bit more conservative about the idea than I.
*sigh

I'm sorry to hear that. It's definitely difficult to have these sorts of feelings, and I imagine that not having the understanding just compounds that.

Back