Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I tried for years (actually did try) to keep my prior lifestyle and desires hidden but it came out regardless. I just finally decided the risk of losing him was worth being with a woman when I wanted to.

I to am married, it was a new thing for me and I know if he found out would be way uptight about it, however right now that is a chance I will take and it actually probably add's a little more excitement about my "secret" time.

I actually do not envy you at all. My ex just could not tolerate the idea at all so I know the situation you are in. For me, I have had fem lovers for years prior and simply wanted to be with women more than being married. Makes me a less than great wife but that's just how it shook out.

I actually do not envy you at all. My ex just could not tolerate the idea at all so I know the situation you are in. For me, I have had fem lovers for years prior and simply wanted to be with women more than being married. Makes me a less than great wife but that's just how it shook out.

Not sure why that makes you less then a great wife, just wasn't your cup of tea, and you went with what makes you happy, nothing wrong with that.

In truth I never should have said I do without telling him about my past and letting him know it is a part of me. I tried for years to honor my vows and breaking them will always be one of my biggest life failures. We live and we learn though.

married friends

lick me

Attachments

• bff23c904e1dd74ba081f61361b5d7d7b7345fb2.jpg
    bff23c904e1dd74ba081f61361b5d7d7b7345fb2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,818
In truth I never should have said I do without telling him about my past and letting him know it is a part of me. I tried for years to honor my vows and breaking them will always be one of my biggest life failures. We live and we learn though.

At least you were honest to yourself and your ex eventually. So many women... and men live a life of misery. I admire with you for telling him and I hope you are both the happier for it.

Thanks sweets. :) The happiness comes in stages I am finding. Not sure how I am gonna feel when it is final shortly but it was relief at first and then almost shock and now that I am living on my own again there is a lot of "new" things to relearn. I may or may not remarry. Truth is I want women lots more than men but I could fall in love again with the right man I think but one thing is certain, I will be upfront about my being bi and it won't be for his enjoyment. If he can accept that than we have a chance. If he thinks it is a one way ticket to his biggest fantasy then he will not be for me. My mr right from now on has to be willing to let me have an occasional fem lover and close confidant or he will have to be another girls mr right and not mine.

Thanks sweets. :) The happiness comes in stages I am finding. Not sure how I am gonna feel when it is final shortly but it was relief at first and then almost shock and now that I am living on my own again there is a lot of "new" things to relearn. I may or may not remarry. Truth is I want women lots more than men but I could fall in love again with the right man I think but one thing is certain, I will be upfront about my being bi and it won't be for his enjoyment. If he can accept that than we have a chance. If he thinks it is a one way ticket to his biggest fantasy then he will not be for me. My mr right from now on has to be willing to let me have an occasional fem lover and close confidant or he will have to be another girls mr right and not mine.

I hope it all works out for you. I think we forget, judging by of the guys on lit, that there is some understanding men in the world that can be supportive of your choices, they are just not easy to find. There's a lot of women out there that love being with other girls but would prefer an actual relationship with a man. It's just hard figuring out what you want. HUGS and I hope you find what you are looking for soon, I am sure you will.

Good for you.

My ex loved younger women.....I we always gave each other a lot of room when it came to intimacy with the same sex. She loved me with my favorite twink.......and I loved her more because of her passion with her younger girl friends.......

Sorry if I posted in a thread "primarily designated for women"......it's just a simple male perspective on men and women and relationships.

Last edited:
Thank you, I guess, but at the risk of sounding offensive, sometimes even a compliment is out of place. There are so few women on Lit to talk to and when this thread was created I am sure it was in the hope that it would be a place where just women could share. I have yet to offer my 2 pennies worth of comment on any thread that words itself as a men only. But maybe that's me.

Thank you, I guess, but at the risk of sounding offensive, sometimes even a compliment is out of place. There are so few women on Lit to talk to and when this thread was created I am sure it was in the hope that it would be a place where just women could share. I have yet to offer my 2 pennies worth of comment on any thread that words itself as a men only. But maybe that's me.

Well for one, I always tend to embrace so many voices, male, female, or whatever. I will butt out of here now and leave it to you girls......I will enjoy reading your posts as always........

Just one thing before I scoot........boredVAwife........I love your posts. Your somewhat sarcastic tone......sense of humor.......it has always made me either smile or pause.....thank you for the few PM's we shared.....they were a nice gift from a good lady........:rose:

I too must apologize because I don't like it when the inner bitch rears her head. (chocolate cookies usually keep her quiet) I have seen lots of Litster friends go away in the short time I have been around and I get protective of our turf sometimes. My posts are pretty much just random stuff that would normally come out of my mouth and nothing special but thank you anyway. Yah I tend to get sarcastic sometimes lately but maybe the softer side will resurface soon. Lots of changes are happening now and most all of them are good (most but kinda mourning the loss of a g/f) so maybe the inner bitch will just eat her cookies and stfu. :D

I'm definitely married and definitely loooove thinking about pussy. My current fantasy is a woman in my husband's office looking through my phone and accidentally seeing one of my tit pics. That leads to all day dirty texting and later nasty phone sex. Eventually, I go meet her for lunch and eat her pussy in the car...

Back