Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know!

But there's just something so wonderful about being with a great man. There is SO much I'm lacking in life, lol.

True, there is something special about being with a great guy. You work too much, that's why he hasn't come along yet. He's on his way, though. I'm sure.

True, there is something special about being with a great guy. You work too much, that's why he hasn't come along yet. He's on his way, though. I'm sure.

I'm too damn shy is what the problem is. And, in all honesty, the fact that I wear sweaters in the summer months of Texas heat probably weirds a lot of guys out. I can't help it, I just get cold. >.<

I'm too damn shy is what the problem is. And, in all honesty, the fact that I wear sweaters in the summer months of Texas heat probably weirds a lot of guys out. I can't help it, I just get cold. >.<

Oh, guys like shy girls and a girl should dress conservatively... ah, wait, I'm not teaching Sunday School anymore. :D

Kidding.

Think of it this way: you're shy so you'd like a guy to approach you rather than you approach him. Would you want to be with a guy who's not enough of a man to approach you? It's their loss anyway!

Oh, guys like shy girls and a girl should dress conservatively... ah, wait, I'm not teaching Sunday School anymore. :D

Kidding.

Think of it this way: you're shy so you'd like a guy to approach you rather than you approach him. Would you want to be with a guy who's not enough of a man to approach you? It's their loss anyway!

Thanks, Ange. I know I shouldn't worry about it, but it's something that generally gets to me, lol. Thinking of it that way makes it feel so much less painful.

Eden and Samantha38G

I believe this is Carmella Bing who succumbed to the temptation of being a BBW. She used to be very skinny. As was Eden (right) above. Good for them.
Your pics are awesome.

Btw, do you ever read a couple magazines called Voluptuous or Score? Alot of these same models pose in those magazines.

Subscriber here :eek:

Do you have a low iron level in your blood?

Are you a doctor? lol Women get cold, that's what we do. Especially at her age (and mine, too) where our hormones are all happy and partying. We don't all have anemia :)

but, then again, it could be...

tumblr_lexvqtMWGJ1qbugiho1_500.jpg

Cutie!!!!!:devil:

Sweetness ... you see my AV?

THAT'S what I have in mind if I ever become a Toil Girl. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back