Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, would anybody like some fudge?

It's homemade by yours truly, and I love to share!
It's just Christmas, and I've made a plethora of baked goods but have NO ONE to share with. >.<

Eat my goodies?

It's just Christmas, and I've made a plethora of baked goods but have NO ONE to share with. >.<

Eat my goodies?

I'll eat anything you offer me (wink wink).

Eat my goodies?

I've got cookies, brownies, fudge, and cake.

And pie.
Can't forget my pie.

:cattail:

Oooh frosting? I want to lick the bowl

But goodies and pie would be simply wonderful, I need something sweet.

Last edited:

And pie.
Can't forget my pie.

I agree with NickCat; as I said above,(but didn't connect to your message); you are a beautiful woman. You should not be alon/. Plus I like all of your goodies; espacially pie.

9.jpg

She is cute as hell

Now that's talking!
I can go on and on about how dear to my heart you've become. :eek:

A sexy woman like you should not be alone. Now that is a crying shame. Someone needs to step up and sweep you off your feet.
Yeah, here's to wishful thinkin'.

I agree with NickCat; as I said above,(but didn't connect to your message); you are a beautiful woman. You should not be alon/. Plus I like all of your goodies; espacially pie.
Thank you.

Hope everyone is doing well. And for those of you alone... I wish you extra special Happy Holidays.

I can go on and on about how dear to my heart you've become. :eek:

I'll stop by after lunch so you can tell me.

A sexy woman like you should not be alone. Now that is a crying shame. Someone needs to step up and sweep you off your feet.

I'm stepping up, but I guess she prefers men. This is one of the two occasions I wish I was born a guy. :(

Eden and Samantha38G
16.jpg

I believe this is Carmella Bing who succumbed to the temptation of being a BBW. She used to be very skinny. As was Eden (right) above. Good for them.
05.jpg

Eat my goodies?

And pie.
Can't forget my pie.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'd like to taste all your godies red, even some you did'nt mention that I bet would be wonderful.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back