The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yay! Posted to all three of my threads needing replies!"

"I think once I get my new schedule, I want to start another story or two..."

"I further think that the '12 days of xmas' and 'secret santa' threads are going to be fun. Possibly more fun if the drinking is real..." *chuckle*

"Yay! Posted to all three of my threads needing replies!"

"I think once I get my new schedule, I want to start another story or two..."

"I further think that the '12 days of xmas' and 'secret santa' threads are going to be fun. Possibly more fun if the drinking is real..." *chuckle*

lol oh i so agree

Last thought: I really want some new ideas. I'm in the mood for something...Christmas-y

Last Thought~Gods, I hope poppet likes it...now think wench, think...you need to think of SOMETHING show stopping for M13.

I dont know if this will make a damned bit of sense in this story... but.. its where she took me.. or where I took her.. Idont know. Thats the way it is. Open up a story to write.. and the words flow out.... and the story plays... Till it stops... and I stop typing....

I dont know if this will make a damned bit of sense in this story... but.. its where she took me.. or where I took her.. Idont know. Thats the way it is. Open up a story to write.. and the words flow out.... and the story plays... Till it stops... and I stop typing....

Haven't read it.

Who cares.

It will be good :rose:

Haven't read it.

Who cares.

It will be good :rose:

Um...read it

*shakes head*

How good is that......?

Scary good - how appropriate

How rewarding my job can be when it wants to. To be thanked by one of our boys before they go home. Kinda makes it almost worth it.

LT: Breathe...just breathe...this too shall pass.

LLT: Ahhh...to have the life of a pirate...though I certainly couldn't do it all on my onesies, savvy?

Last Thought: The more often I watch it, the cheesier it seems to get. I be amoozed...

LT: Breathe...just breathe...this too shall pass.

LLT: Ahhh...to have the life of a pirate...though I certainly couldn't do it all on my onesies, savvy?

ARRR! AVAST, YE MATIES! THE PIRATE QUEEN IS SENDIN' YA TO DAVY JONES' LOCKER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back