Belle and Azul Present Hug-A-Holic's Anonymous

27160.jpg

I love this!!!

Big hugs for everyone here! :)

Could use a hug today, if anyone has any to spare.

*warm hugs* to all who need or want them. :rose:

Big, warm, surrounding *HUGS* Velvet!!!! :kiss:

Cuddly, Snuggly *HUGS* for everyone, too. :D

Wow, Spicy!!! Was expecting boobies and foung your tiger avi. This is for your footie team??? Go TIGERS!!! hehe

A very special friends' Mama passed away yesterday. I believe very strongly that positive thoughts do manifest when directed to someone, soooo.... please send some his way. :heart: :kiss:

I wanted to stop in and give big *hugs* for everyone here tonight! :heart:

A very special friends' Mama passed away yesterday. I believe very strongly that positive thoughts do manifest when directed to someone, soooo.... please send some his way. :heart: :kiss:

I'm sending out positive feelings and thoughts his way. I know what it's like to lose a close family member. :(

Big, warm, surrounding *HUGS* Velvet!!!! :kiss:

Cuddly, Snuggly *HUGS* for everyone, too. :D

Wow, Spicy!!! Was expecting boobies and foung your tiger avi. This is for your footie team??? Go TIGERS!!! hehe

It was from last night. :D
I'm so sorry about your friend. Will definitely send some thoughts.

Hugs for everyone....another busy day. :D

*hugs*

I wanted to stop in and give big *hugs* for everyone here tonight! :heart:

I'm sending out positive feelings and thoughts his way. I know what it's like to lose a close family member. :(

*HUGS*

Looking for a Hug :)

*HUGS*

Hey guys! Would love to ask for hugs right now but it's a bit hard. :eek:

Have excema from head to toe! :eek: HUGE whack with ugly stick!!!!

Soooo itchy I'm thinking I'm gonna go insane trying not to scratch. I'm primed with potions and rattling from pills. That's what I get for reefing out ivy without gloves and long sleeved shirt!!! :mad::mad: Very very dumb!!!

So please save my hugs for a few days and then I'll swap mega doses of hugs and squidgies!!!!!

Love your avi, Spicy! Yay for boobies! :D

Soooo itchy I'm thinking I'm gonna go insane trying not to scratch. I'm primed with potions and rattling from pills. That's what I get for reefing out ivy without gloves and long sleeved shirt!!! :mad::mad: Very very dumb!!!

So please save my hugs for a few days and then I'll swap mega doses of hugs and squidgies!!!!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry for you sweetie! That has got to be horrible. :( I'll be saving hugs for you when you're ready. :)

Thank you sweetie. I hope youf eel better soon! That has to be miserable. I will save you all the hugs you want.

So sorry to hear this, Triskele. Hope the itching calms down and you feel better very soon. Will save a bunch of hugs for you until then. :rose: :heart:

*warm Monday afternoon hugs* for everyone who needs them. :rose:

Back