I probably shouldn't...

current state of being, the way you looked in your pics..... see you got the tacky line right off.
I forgot to mention I use the tacky line while spooning and this will result in a groan and some light giggling and maybe a blush.
So are you glad you did even thought you thought you shouldn't ...post them pics????
I am!

Well I haven't got any regrets ...yet! :)

Oh spooning is a dirty trick to keep me calm and under control!

Well I haven't got any regrets ...yet! :)

Oh spooning is a dirty trick to keep me calm and under control!
And yet you still evade my question reguarding the correct line to use to show my enjoyment of your looks, and yes in time the spooning will make me forget about the question and bring up something else....hey I'm a guy and I am happy to see you...:)
I doubt you'll get any complaints ever,but hey just gald you posted !!

And yet you still evade my question reguarding the correct line to use to show my enjoyment of your looks, and yes in time the spooning will make me forget about the question and bring up something else....hey I'm a guy and I am happy to see you...:)
I doubt you'll get any complaints ever,but hey just gald you posted !!

Oh, I didn't understand that you were asking me something! And anyway, how would I know how to describe your enjoyment! That is your job!

Oh, I didn't understand that you were asking me something! And anyway, how would I know how to describe your enjoyment! That is your job!
True, but you do know a tacky line when you hear it,:)
It takes alot of courage to post a pic here and then wait on the reaction,,,,you have the courage and I don't see you ever getting a complaint, so win win.
Sorry your not a job,pure pleasure but never a job!
Here's to your next pic and you favorite coffee my dear.

True, but you do know a tacky line when you hear it,:)
It takes alot of courage to post a pic here and then wait on the reaction,,,,you have the courage and I don't see you ever getting a complaint, so win win.
Sorry your not a job,pure pleasure but never a job!
Here's to your next pic and you favorite coffee my dear.

Oh trust me - I can be quite a tasking job!
And no more coffee for me today - I'm off to bed, so no more pics till...well till next time!

Night everyone!

Oh trust me - I can be quite a tasking job!
And no more coffee for me today - I'm off to bed, so no more pics till...well till next time!

Night everyone!
Good night and sweet dreams....love me them redheads!!!

...but let's face it, I'm a sucker for attention! So here I am, hoping that just a tiny bit of that attention might be positive...

Anyway, I'm not the best photographer or have the best equipment to work with (in many ways), but it's the intention that counts, right?

So here we go - starting with the thing I think is most sexy at the moment:

View attachment 1099272
View attachment 1099273
Hello and welcome to the Lit pic page....thanks for posting and please sign me up....who doesn't like a sexy ginger with long hair and a quick quip?

Hot coffee, hot woman

...but let's face it, I'm a sucker for attention! So here I am, hoping that just a tiny bit of that attention might be positive...

Anyway, I'm not the best photographer or have the best equipment to work with (in many ways), but it's the intention that counts, right?

So here we go - starting with the thing I think is most sexy at the moment:

View attachment 1099272
View attachment 1099273

niiiiiiice :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Gorgeous pics, AG, congratulations on starting a thread!! Amazing red hair and what a beautiful body. Thanks for posting :rose:

I commend you on a great start to your thread! I have to admit to lurking on your other personals thread, but had to give credit where credit is due! Looking forward to more!

I commend you on a great start to your thread! I have to admit to lurking on your other personals thread, but had to give credit where credit is due! Looking forward to more!

Thank you for coming out of the shadows and saying hi! I much prefer that to lurking :)

You look fantastic :) You have a great sense of the tease!

Teasing? Why do people keep saying that? I'm not teasing, this is pleasing!
When you say teasing it sounds like you expect more to come :rolleyes:

Gorgeous pics, AG, congratulations on starting a thread!! Amazing red hair and what a beautiful body. Thanks for posting :rose:

Subscribed and fascinated! :rose:

Such nice and hot photos.

mmm nice ;-)

niiiiiiice :kiss::kiss::kiss:

All so nice! Hmmm...Nice seems to be a much used word here.

Here is a challenge - next time I would like to see synonyms for that! :p
But thank you all!

Hello and welcome to the Lit pic page....thanks for posting and please sign me up....who doesn't like a sexy ginger with long hair and a quick quip?

Oh I'm sure lots of people doesn't like that!
But thank you - it had proven to be a very warm welcome.

Fantastic snapshots!

You and I appear to have something awesomely in common. I like that.

Beautiful shots there AG, another very welcome lit'r. Can't wait to see more of what you have to offer!

Welcome and hello again!! Glad to see you are getting comfortable here! I hope you are enjoying yourself? Your pics are very beautiful and not to mention very tasteful. I'm glad to see another respectable lady around. I'm on vacation for the week but I'll stop in here and there to check up on things!! Hope you have a great time!!!!

Well that's good, cause I do have a lot of hair...Long I mean, not a lot of hair, I mean....forget it...

tsk tsk tsk...Now you'll need to provide proof. ;)

Here's hoping you're adding to your pic collection for our viewing pleasure. :rose:

Another day....

Well since you got the bra part yesterday, I guess today it's time for the lower part....here we start:

Bottompart.JPG

Back