What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other cook: how was your day?
Me:wet and boring wishing it were wet and exciting
Other cook: well least you got wet
Me: Not wet in the sense that I wanted to get wet

I'm hoping the warden has, at least, the sense God gave a piss-ant and stays away the entire time.

Wondering why people insist on texting and driving, especially at night. Put down your damn phone and PAY ATTENTION to the ROAD!

How I should be out celebrating my friend's 21st birthday but since I procrastinated so much I had to finish all my HW and studying and now my brain's fried :(

Catching that Sister Wives show for the first time. (I'm laid up on the couch with no idea where the remote is or else I wouldn't be watching it, believe me.) I just don't understand how people can live that lifestyle. How can a woman degrade her dignity to the point where it's ok that her husband "marries" five other women and has families with all of them? Maybe it's because I believe so strongly in monogamy and faithfulness, but it just makes my skin crawl.

Let me get this right, we're having a heatwave, people are out and about in the sunshine buying lots of summery stuff in the shops and shop owners are now complaining that they can't cope with the demand...I really give up...we really are whinging poms...:cool:

Let me get this right, we're having a heatwave, people are out and about in the sunshine buying lots of summery stuff in the shops and shop owners are now complaining that they can't cope with the demand...I really give up...we really are whinging poms...:cool:

Meantime my local Tosco has Christmas stuff being promoted.:rolleyes:

Oh wait, now I'm whinging :eek:

Meantime my local Tosco has Christmas stuff being promoted.:rolleyes:

Oh wait, now I'm whinging :eek:

Ha! caught you...turn that frown upside down and come on ovber to the sunny side of the street...I'm still a grumpy bitch, but it's warmer...:D

And Eric Pickles is a truly tragic clown like figure...he keeps calling rubbish "refuge"...our lives in their hands eh?:rolleyes:

Ha! caught you...turn that frown upside down and come on ovber to the sunny side of the street...I'm still a grumpy bitch, but it's warmer...:D

And Eric Pickles is a truly tragic clown like figure...he keeps calling rubbish "refuge"...our lives in their hands eh?:rolleyes:

<Stands on head and crosses main road with 80 mph traffic, as requested>:)

Eric Pickles - the Tory party's Santa Claus!:eek:

Hi FakeaSmile :) I think I'm going to try to get some sleep. I hope you have a lovely day. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back