What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their mindset is the predatory taking of property and wealth, not the production of it, and liberals bring this mindset right into government.

and hopefully more American's are seeing that. its time for the corruption of the obama regime to end, just think of all that money we will save when we can fire all those fucktard czars

Look at the appointees too....

• Van Jones?
  • I'm surprised he hasn't appointed Rev. Jeremiah Wright as the head of DHS.
  • Maybe Bill Ayers as Sec of Defense?

Any President who uses the recess appointment as a regular device to avoid the Senate confirmation of his officers ought to be impeached for violating the spirit of the Constitution.

and thanks to the obama, who fucked up the economy even more, we now have Angelina Jolie planning on adopting American children

Last edited:
The DERP is getting DEEP in here...

you support union acting like children and see no issues if the thugs destroy property.

you lost your seat at the big boy table

Take a look at the Wingnut Duty Roster, peanut.

Vetteman's on the schedule to put words in my mouth and assign positions to me today. You're not on the schedule to do that until Wednesday.

Take a look at the Wingnut Duty Roster, peanut.

Vetteman's on the schedule to put words in my mouth and assign positions to me today. You're not on the schedule to do that until Wednesday.

Jen has been picking up extra shifts ever since she got fired... Er, I mean "retired".

to fix the economy, the obama and regime have been busy studying the "successful" Venezuela with their awesome leader cesar chavez

Obama's "Amen Corner" should probably call their office:

Employers Say Jobs Plan Won’t Lead to Hiring Spur

Published: Saturday, 10 Sep 2011 | 2:20 AM ET

The dismal state of the economy is the main reason many companies are reluctant to hire workers, and few executives are saying that President Obama’s jobs plan — while welcomed — will change their minds any time soon.

That sentiment was echoed across numerous industries by executives in companies big and small on Friday, underscoring the challenge for the Obama administration as it tries to encourage hiring and perk up the moribund economy.

The plan failed to generate any optimism on Wall Street as the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index and the Dow Jones industrial average each fell about 2.7 percent.

More here:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44465169

Obama's "Amen Corner" should probably call their office:

Employers Say Jobs Plan Won’t Lead to Hiring Spur

Published: Saturday, 10 Sep 2011 | 2:20 AM ET

Vetteman the liberal demand-side economist strikes again! From your own article:

“You still need to have the business need to hire,” said Jeffery Braverman, owner of Nutsonline, an e-commerce company in Cranford, N.J., that sells nuts and dried fruit. While a $4,000 credit could offset the cost of the company’s lowest-cost health insurance plan, he said, it would not spur him to hire someone. “Business demand is what drives hiring,” he said.

Stop twisting the meaning of my words. Supply and demand is the key to all economic activity. My point was the Obama approach is a failure, as supported by this article.

its only a failure cuz the obama wasn't allowed to spend 12 trillion more

I think Obama wants to consult Gadhafi before he's dinged for some fashion advice.

maybe obama can hire OJ to find Gadhafi, since OJ is very skilled looking for his wife's murder. oh wait, the person who murdered Nicole Brown Simpson is in jail

Stop twisting the meaning of my words. Supply and demand is the key to all economic activity. My point was the Obama approach is a failure, as supported by this article.

I'm not. You just said yesterday that you're a demand-side theorist. Which you should be. You said yourself that low taxes don't lead to hiring, rather consumer demand does.

Therefore you oppose the economic job creation policy of every single GOP candidate and all GOP congressional leaders. You're allied with Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and Geithner. And every liberal on Lit. And the Fed, Moody's, and S&P - as well as every economist of significant standing.

Congratulations on thinking clearly on this issue.

Vetteman the liberal demand-side economist strikes again! From your own article:

“You still need to have the business need to hire,” said Jeffery Braverman, owner of Nutsonline, an e-commerce company in Cranford, N.J., that sells nuts and dried fruit. While a $4,000 credit could offset the cost of the company’s lowest-cost health insurance plan, he said, it would not spur him to hire someone. “Business demand is what drives hiring,” he said.

Great Daily Kaos quote, MORON.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/10/1015324/-Kindergarten-Economics

"Among luminaries posting diaries on the site are President Jimmy Carter, Senator Barack Obama, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, and dozens of other senators, congressmen, and governors."

Great Daily Kaos quote, MORON.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/10/1015324/-Kindergarten-Economics

"Among luminaries posting diaries on the site are President Jimmy Carter, Senator Barack Obama, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, and dozens of other senators, congressmen, and governors."

That's right, nevermind I've been in agreement for years that demand is the primary motivator of job creation. And that you've heard me say it many times....

Somehow I just got that idea ten minutes ago from a website I've never been to.

That's right, nevermind I've been in agreement for years that demand is the primary motivator of job creation. And that you've heard me say it many times....

Somehow I just got that idea ten minutes ago from a website I've never been to.

Quote Soros next time, stop using his backdoor sites,MORON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back