The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drat. Molly took off before I could explain that I said 'Hi' to Tom because he was online. She was getting ready for bed/writing/putting the Princess to bed/playing with the dog/something.

Anyway, smooches Molly. I may not be online tomorrow if the day turns out to be as taxing as I suspect. You know, one of those guys stuck a golf ball on the end of his line and threw a cast nine hundred feet! And that was in practice . . .

Tom! :kiss: I'm doing well thanks, a few changes in the past year but all good, how have you been?

Positive changes are the best kind. :kiss: Glad things are working out for you. :kiss:

Overall, good. A few bumps and bruises here and there from wiping out, but no biggie. I've been writing quite a bit, mostly non-erotic sci-fi and fantasy stories posted on another site, but I'll contribute here again one of these days. :D

Positive changes are the best kind. :kiss: Glad things are working out for you. :kiss:

Overall, good. A few bumps and bruises here and there from wiping out, but no biggie. I've been writing quite a bit, mostly non-erotic sci-fi and fantasy stories posted on another site, but I'll contribute here again one of these days. :D

:kiss:es for the bumps and bruises. Glad you're keeping yourself busy. I would love to sit down and write again some day but unfortunately the rest of life is keeping me too busy.

:kiss:es for the bumps and bruises. Glad you're keeping yourself busy. I would love to sit down and write again some day but unfortunately the rest of life is keeping me too busy.

Life does have a way of eating into your writing time. I usually try to block out a couple hours in the early evening to write. I don't always succeed, but I still keep ahead of my self-imposed deadlines. I'm juggling three stories right now; when I go stale on one I switch to the other.

Alas, the hour grows late and I must get some sleep. Take care and don't be a stranger.

G'night pleaz. :kiss:

Good Evening one & all.
A glass of something before retiring for the night, I think.

[ and the latest tests on my throat have yet to be announced; fingers crossed please folks ]

Good Evening one & all.

[ and the latest tests on my throat have yet to be announced; fingers crossed please folks ]

My fingers are crossed, HP. :rose:

I wish you the best of luck!!!

I'm off to bed. Good night...Zzz.

Good Evening one & all.

Fingers and toes crossed, HP. :D

Drat. Molly took off before I could explain that I said 'Hi' to Tom because he was online. She was getting ready for bed/writing/putting the Princess to bed/playing with the dog/something.

Anyway, smooches Molly. I may not be online tomorrow if the day turns out to be as taxing as I suspect. You know, one of those guys stuck a golf ball on the end of his line and threw a cast nine hundred feet! And that was in practice . . .

Was that an attempt at a save?

Good Evening one & all.

You have all the Irish luck I can muster.

Good afternoon all.
I think a glass of the amber nectar is called for. Anyone care to join me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back