EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite

I think you've only grown more beautiful since you last made an appearance, EF. Welcome back, I hope you find it cosey and fun :)

Oh, and if I woke up with that delightful rump resting next to me in bed, I wouldn't want to get out of bed either :devil:

Aww! Thank you so much!!

I hope so too! If I keep getting such wonderful comments, I don't see how I could possibly complain or want to stop ;) :D

So how'd you like Brink? One can only hope you enjoyed it enough to post a few more gaming pics up. ;)

Actually... didn't get a chance to play it yet =/
I'll eventually get around to it tho :p

I'll eventually post some pix of me gaming. Some just normal.. how I look when I game, and some that are more sexy ;)

*cues up the band before having them play*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYzOQFpGPYE&ob=av3n

Welcome back to pic taking, Ember......no worries....you do this for as long as it feels good for you hun. I know I don't have to tell you that, but know either which way, you've got me support.

*gives a big warm strong bearhug*

ETA - I don't care what you think, you're still sexy as hell. *gives your ass a firm smack* And there's more where that came from when you AGREE with me. ;)

(Was gonna say if you disagree with me, but then you'd be in denial forever. ;) :devil:)

LMAO!!
Ahhhh... I can always count on my sexy jester to bring a smile to my face :p hehe

Thank you babes. You know me... I won't post if I don't feel like it.

You could offer me a good tongue lashing... and I'd probably agree with you then *weg* :devil:

And when are you going to start posting again?? Hmm?? ;)
hehe
:kiss:

Edit: cuz I forgot to give you lots of hugs gropes back! :D

Last edited:
attachment.php

I know you've always had a very pretty flower, but this is ridiculous!

;)

Teehee :p
:D

Thank you for the welcome back.. I'm excited about starting again. Hopefully it's a mood that will stay with me for a while :)

I'd have to disagree with my body being hot... that is, I don't think it is. I doubt you'll ever see a completely naked full body shot of me (for now anyway)... too much gut on me, and while I know there are the people out there that are the lovers of the BBW.. I'm not one of them :rolleyes: :p

I'm hoping to renew my gym membership when the daughter starts school and her and I will get back into the swing of going to workout after I pick her up from school each day. Feels so good when I get back into that routine.. so much more energy and feeling good inside and out. Lit can be my incentive for keeping on track with it :D

I do thank you though! :)

Glad you are back... been a fan forever and enjoy reading your posts. Since I have not *seen * all of you.. I have to go with what I remember ... I will stay with HOT... I have been alive long enough to understand no woman is always happy with their body. But a woman can be HOT if she is alittle thing or has a few more curves than is needed. I think for me its the person under the skin.. and make me think a lady is HOT. Case in point I dated a playboy bunny.. she was HOT but her twin was NOT.. looked the same but a bitch and ugly. As soon as she open her mouth she when from a 10 to a 0. Her mom and her sister tried to help her.. But her mind set never chanced. And the look she had on her face, I never could understand how one minute when with her sister hot but step away from her it was always ugly like she had shit in her mouth.

Thank you very much!

I have always been nothing but my true self on here. Oh, of course I don't hand out my real name, family info, home address, etc etc (too many crazies out there! and I'm much more smarter than that!)

But, what you read from me, that is the REAL me. I refuse to be a "fake". If you ever had the chance to go back and read my old thread, you'd see that I carry on normal conversations, I rant about stuff (quite a bit sometimes :p) I talk about things that interest me, I try to get others to join in on conversations.. especially when it comes to music, movies, and gaming.

Like any person, I have my different moods.. and that definitely shows through!

The one thing that has always kept me returning to Lit and never completely giving it up, is the really good friends I've made over time on here (some became dear friends outside of Lit). Back in the day, there were many of us that along with posting pix, we also became a tight knit "family" and would always converse with one another. It became more than just looking at naked pix, but making long lasting friends. It's why I always considered Lit to be a second "home". It was such a special thing, something to treasure.

I definitely look forward to the possibility of making more friends on here!

I know.. I rambled again :eek:
Probably should get use to it.. I tend to do that a bit :p LOL

Thanks again. Glad I could make you smile!

This is so true I still have friends that are no longer part of lit that are friends

I do believe there was mention of me rolling over....

Hehe :devil:

I remember the time when you could show what you wished and not edit picttures

hugs a rose

fred

Book you're reading right now... GO!

Me, currently Stieg Larsson's The Girl Who Played With Fire

I'll probably start Club Dead by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse book) soon too. I'm a big True Blood fan. Eric Northman... mmmm... he can bite me ANY day! hehehe :devil:

Oh.. and a pic to look at while you talk about the book you're reading ;)
hehe

Last edited:
LMAO!!
Ahhhh... I can always count on my sexy jester to bring a smile to my face :p hehe

Thank you babes. You know me... I won't post if I don't feel like it.

You could offer me a good tongue lashing... and I'd probably agree with you then *weg* :devil:

And when are you going to start posting again?? Hmm?? ;)
hehe

Always a pleasure to bring a pleasing smile to my sexy fire sprite's face. Or to please her smiles......*smirks and winks*

You're more then welcome and trust me, I know I'm one lucky mofo for finding this as is. If you wanted to be done with it now, it'd be a said and done deal. Til the feeling came to you again.

Mmmm......maybe I could offer you a good tongue lashing......a complete and thoroughly done licking......persuade you with the power of a "southern" french kiss. ;)

Heheh.....maybe one of these days. I do still take pics from time to time. MAYBE I will share them.

Might need a bit of help being persuaded to do so though.....*teases*

:rose::kiss:

Yeah, if I had that in bed with me....no way you'd be getting out either. And s perfectly spread......I'd try my best but I don't think I would be able to stop myself from ravenously feasting on your beautiful flower, eagerly devouring all it's sweet juices.....I'd have to sate my hunger til I could take it slow and savor the heavenly nectar.

Seriously....it is messed up as you said that we can't post the pics like we used to be able. (Well most folks, there are some that manage to slip by with no trouble.)

And by the way, my number is........

*playful wink*:rolleyes:

POOKS!!!!

*runs over and jumps on him and gives lots of hugs and kisses (and other stuff)*

Thank you baby
means a lot ;)

:kiss: :heart:

ow! I skinned my knee when we tumbled in a crumpled heap. :mad:
on the plus side....we tumbled into a crumpled heap, and I'm holding your ankle.

:heart:

Book you're reading right now... GO!

Me, currently Stieg Larsson's The Girl Who Played With Fire

I'll probably start Club Dead by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse book) soon too. I'm a big True Blood fan. Eric Northman... mmmm... he can bite me ANY day! hehehe :devil:

Oh.. and a pic to look at while you talk about the book you're reading ;)
hehe

Currently reading "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" more then halfway done at the moment.

Got a few books....paperback I'm gonna read up after that (the How I Met Your Mother guide books by NPH/Barney) and the third book in the "Strain" trilogy.

Would

Hey D! How you been??

Pft... my ass lost a lot of it's shape, sadly. I'm just good at posing and getting the right shots *smirks* :p
It's definitely big and round... mainly big... lol

Thank you hon ;)

love to get my face in there and feel those beautiful cheeks around my mouth as my tongue did it's thing !

you have lovely breasts! I have a great liking for feetsies! I know wierd. Would love to see yours. Please:devil:

LOL... no. I never just sit around naked. Kinda hard to do with a teen about the house. And even if she wasn't here, I never just sit around naked.... except for when I get out of the shower and I'm trying to cool off :p

I'm sure at some point I'll take some sexy gamer pix though ;)
(I'll have to get hubby to help with those)

Oh well there goes that fantasy, lol.

Awesome I can't wait to see them. I love all the ones you've posted so far!

Hum book I'm currently reading... I'm actually between reads at the moment, but the next book on my list is probably The Morgaine Saga by C.J. Cherryh.
And how are we supposed to read books with you distracting us like this!!?? :p

Checked out your pics - now I know why they call it humpday!

Glad you are back... been a fan forever and enjoy reading your posts. Since I have not *seen * all of you.. I have to go with what I remember ... I will stay with HOT... I have been alive long enough to understand no woman is always happy with their body. But a woman can be HOT if she is alittle thing or has a few more curves than is needed. I think for me its the person under the skin.. and make me think a lady is HOT. Case in point I dated a playboy bunny.. she was HOT but her twin was NOT.. looked the same but a bitch and ugly. As soon as she open her mouth she when from a 10 to a 0. Her mom and her sister tried to help her.. But her mind set never chanced. And the look she had on her face, I never could understand how one minute when with her sister hot but step away from her it was always ugly like she had shit in her mouth.

Well thank you dear :eek:
And I know exactly what you're talking about. It's like I've always said, I prefer personality over looks. There could be some hunky guy that is like model material, and I might drool over the looks. But if he opens his mouth and he's an ass, cocky, vain, etc etc etc... I'm immediately going to find him unattractive. I cannot stand cocky and vain men. It's one thing to be confident, it's a completely different thing to be full of yourself and walk around like your high and mighty. It's such the turn off for me.. no matter how hot the guy is.

I want someone that is sexy on the inside. Looks only last for so long, as much as we hate to think about it and want to deny it.. we ALL lose our looks.. age DOES catch up to us. It's really what's inside that is most important :)

This is so true I still have friends that are no longer part of lit that are friends

I know. It's really sad
Wish some of them would come back. Even if it was just to post comments once in a while :(

I remember the time when you could show what you wished and not edit picttures

hugs a rose

fred

Aye
That's the govt for you though. Hmm.. believe it was Sen Gomez?? something like that. He's the one that got the ball rolling on the whole 2257 thing.. thus changing the way Lit would be and making it what it is today. I really do need to research that though. I'm pretty damn sure the 2257 law got changed a bit a couple of years ago.. and Lit is just being lazy. Not 100% sure on that though.

Thank you hon :kiss:

Always a pleasure to bring a pleasing smile to my sexy fire sprite's face. Or to please her smiles......*smirks and winks*

You're more then welcome and trust me, I know I'm one lucky mofo for finding this as is. If you wanted to be done with it now, it'd be a said and done deal. Til the feeling came to you again.

Mmmm......maybe I could offer you a good tongue lashing......a complete and thoroughly done licking......persuade you with the power of a "southern" french kiss. ;)

Heheh.....maybe one of these days. I do still take pics from time to time. MAYBE I will share them.

Might need a bit of help being persuaded to do so though.....*teases*

And I'm happy you found me here! I'd be sad if you didn't come visit me ;)

Persuasion, eh? Hmm... Aren't my pix enough persuasion?? *pouts*
:p

Yeah, if I had that in bed with me....no way you'd be getting out either. And s perfectly spread......I'd try my best but I don't think I would be able to stop myself from ravenously feasting on your beautiful flower, eagerly devouring all it's sweet juices.....I'd have to sate my hunger til I could take it slow and savor the heavenly nectar.

Seriously....it is messed up as you said that we can't post the pics like we used to be able. (Well most folks, there are some that manage to slip by with no trouble.)

And by the way, my number is........

*playful wink*:rolleyes:

Babes.. trust me... I wouldn't stop you *winks and grins*

It's not really that they're "getting away" with it per se. It's just hard for Mods to go through every single pic on Lit. Everyone keeps giving Lit shit, but it's the govt that's to blame, not Lit. If people don't like it, then they need to get off their asses and VOTE and kick the people out of office that put these changes in place. I mean, how many people do you think know about the fact that the govt is now trying to monitor the time that people spend online. They want the info logged.. they want to keep tabs on people (and hell, they do in some cases already any way).

Ok.. ranted there a bit.. lol
You know how I was always one to speak my mind on such things .. yeah, that hasn't really changed much *smirks*

Currently reading "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" more then halfway done at the moment.

Got a few books....paperback I'm gonna read up after that (the How I Met Your Mother guide books by NPH/Barney) and the third book in the "Strain" trilogy.

Nice! I still need to buy that one. I know I saw it in paperback at one time.. but now all I've found is hardback. I'll probably wait until I can get the paperback, so it will match the other two I have. Dunno yet.

Ahh.. NPH... <3 <3 <3
and love HIMYM .. I should check out that book.

I was looking over the first Strain book while at Borders.. was almost going to get it, but I had other books picked out already. I looked it up on Amazon.. it didn't get very good reviews on there. What's your opinion? Good? Worth the read?

ow! I skinned my knee when we tumbled in a crumpled heap. :mad:
on the plus side....we tumbled into a crumpled heap, and I'm holding your ankle.

:heart:

Well, now that you're holding my... ankle... *smirks*... what are you going to do with it? :confused:
hehehe

Btw.. you cracked me up and made me giddy last night. We def need to do that more often ;)

Much <3

Back