EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite

Thought I'd quickly share what I'm currently listening to (listening to the full cd, but linking current song from youtube):

Coheed & Cambria - The Light & the Glass

"Slowly the pen touches paper in the guidance of the words that you write
Memories roll in of the things you once did
And who you had shared them with is somebody thinking of you
Did I bother telling you this with the words that cross teeth and jump lips
A poor choice of words in wanting to tell you anything
But words don't come with ease they're forever my hurt
Would it really matter if you were to count the days left with your hands
Your focus secure and the loves you left well
Smiles staged in photographs here until..."

<3 C&C

I even collect Claudio Sanchez's comic Armory Wars (which is what all the albums are based on.. they're all a continuing storyline) :)

Oh there are ways :D

Just not Lit ways :devil:

Mmmhmm.. I know. But I'm not going out of my way to do it. Really don't feel like setting up another account somewhere else :rolleyes: :p

Just have to post what I can here. Maybe one day Lit will be able to go back to the way it use to be (so long ago).... *sighs*

I'll get back to the other pix later...
For now, thought I'd post some pix I took this morning. For those that love the backside and ass... here you go!

Taken with my phone camera, so again, not the best quality.
And do you know how hard it is to reach around with a phone and try to take pictures of your backside?? >.< LOL

Bed was sooo comfy, and I sooo didn't want to get up!

Last edited:
......... For those that love the backside and ass... here you go!

And do you know how hard it is to reach around with a phone and try to take pictures of your backside?? >.< LOL....

Aaaa I'm going to go with the easy answer here and say ... not ass hard as certain reactions to looking at the pictures.... ;)

But I don't want to get up! *pouts*
teehee :cathappy:

Last edited:
This place can be awfully clique-ish and intimidating for newbies, so your friendly tone is a breath of fresh air. And your pics... wow! What can I say? This one really made me smile. :rose: (Thanks. I needed that.)

As an noob to the boards, thank you for the reintroduction. Your pictures are lovely and from what I can tell you are a beautiful person through and through.

Haha! Yeah.. I've always looked younger than my age.. something I've never had a problem with! lol ... BUT... if you saw me in good lighting and up close, you'd see the added wrinkles I've gotten, the added markings of age.. droopy eyes.. etc.. ugh.. lol

And yes.. come Nov, I'll be 39 :)

Thank you!

Well even younger people can have those little "problems" already ... if i look at some of the students at work ... *g*

great age anyway ;)

we gotta thank you, that you're showing us your prettyness :)

......... For those that love the backside and ass... here you go!

And do you know how hard it is to reach around with a phone and try to take pictures of your backside?? >.< LOL....

Aaaa I'm going to go with the easy answer here and say ... not ass hard as certain reactions to looking at the pictures.... ;)

LOL
I just knew that "hard" comment was going to come back and bite me in the ass... which is appropriate, given the subject matter of the pix... hahaha :p :D

This place can be awfully clique-ish and intimidating for newbies, so your friendly tone is a breath of fresh air. And your pics... wow! What can I say? This one really made me smile. :rose: (Thanks. I needed that.)

Thank you very much!

I have always been nothing but my true self on here. Oh, of course I don't hand out my real name, family info, home address, etc etc (too many crazies out there! and I'm much more smarter than that!)

But, what you read from me, that is the REAL me. I refuse to be a "fake". If you ever had the chance to go back and read my old thread, you'd see that I carry on normal conversations, I rant about stuff (quite a bit sometimes :p) I talk about things that interest me, I try to get others to join in on conversations.. especially when it comes to music, movies, and gaming.

Like any person, I have my different moods.. and that definitely shows through!

The one thing that has always kept me returning to Lit and never completely giving it up, is the really good friends I've made over time on here (some became dear friends outside of Lit). Back in the day, there were many of us that along with posting pix, we also became a tight knit "family" and would always converse with one another. It became more than just looking at naked pix, but making long lasting friends. It's why I always considered Lit to be a second "home". It was such a special thing, something to treasure.

I definitely look forward to the possibility of making more friends on here!

I know.. I rambled again :eek:
Probably should get use to it.. I tend to do that a bit :p LOL

Thanks again. Glad I could make you smile! :)

As an noob to the boards, thank you for the reintroduction. Your pictures are lovely and from what I can tell you are a beautiful person through and through.

Awww! Thanks! That means a lot :eek: :)

And welcome to Lit!! Hope you enjoy and have fun! :D

Well even younger people can have those little "problems" already ... if i look at some of the students at work ... *g*

great age anyway ;)

we gotta thank you, that you're showing us your prettyness :)

Very true. Especially if they don't take care of themselves... IE: too much time out in the sun. I've always tried to be really careful when it comes to things like that (I have to tho.. I burn way too easily :( )

I'm just happy you're enjoying!
Thank you for looking :D

Very true. Especially if they don't take care of themselves... IE: too much time out in the sun. I've always tried to be really careful when it comes to things like that (I have to tho.. I burn way too easily :( )

I'm just happy you're enjoying!
Thank you for looking :D

probably its more because of their body/face-painting (aka makeup) ...
some girls look very cruel because of their makeup ...

happily, i dont get a sunburn too easily :D

great :)
:D

Thanks again. Glad I could make you smile! :)

You did indeed. There are so many posers n' playas around here... it really is refreshing to find someone who speaks from the heart and doesn't play games (even though she is a gamer chick). Keep on being yourself, EF. Truth is much more erotic than fiction, at least for some of us.

Would love to wake up with that lovely ass in my face! Love the ankle tat also. Yummy you are!

Well well, looks like SOMEONE enjoyed their humpday morning ;) Thanks for sharing with us. I tend to agree with the others, you are definitely hot, hun. What an amazing body, a spectacular smile, great ass and just delectable breasts. That makes for quite the combination...a knockout punch if you will.

That smile of yours too by the way...I can't emphasize enough how devilishly delightful it looks!!

Going to drop off the rest of the pix from this morning, and then I'm going to game for a bit.

Got Brink in the mail from Gamefly the other day. Noticed it got a bad rating. Hopefully it's not THAT horrible of a game (kinda reminded me of Borderlands, which I can never get enough of).

Not that any of you really care about me gaming and what games I'm playing when I'm leaving off goodies like this, eh? :rolleyes: *smirks* :p

:devil:

Last edited:
I do believe there was mention of me rolling over....

Hehe :devil:

:D

Last edited:
EmberFaye....:heart:

So glad to see you back.....as sexy as ever...!!:kiss:

And it is nice to see that your round butt still has a great shape...!!:D

attachment.php

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful comments! I'll respond later on, promise :)

Last one
Hope you enjoyed!
:kiss:

Last edited:
Back